Author Topic: Joint supplements?  (Read 852 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Joint supplements?
« on: May 07, 2014, 12:46:48 PM »
Do you take it or not? Have you tried it?

Been thinking about trying it, starting to get pretty sore every now and then in the joints from the heavier compound movements (squat, cleans, deadlifts). Should I give it a try? I might add that my diet is solid and balanced;
fat fish, brown/white rice, vegetables, chicken (at least once a day), oatmeal etc etc, the standard bro diet year round.

Do I need/should I try a supplement for the joints, or is it just another snake oil?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Joint supplements?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 12:49:46 PM »
i use Animal Flex and yes , my joints feel alot better when i take it

but then again it could be that when i take it, i usually workout more frequently and put my joints to work rather then the usually sitting on the sofa watching a sporting event

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 12:51:01 PM »
only thing that remotely worked was a supplement years ago called mussel [3].  i think it got discontinued.
F

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 12:54:43 PM »
Do you take it or not? Have you tried it?

Been thinking about trying it, starting to get pretty sore every now and then in the joints from the heavier compound movements (squat, cleans, deadlifts). Should I give it a try? I might add that my diet is solid and balanced;
fat fish, brown/white rice, vegetables, chicken (at least once a day), oatmeal etc etc, the standard bro diet year round.

Do I need/should I try a supplement for the joints, or is it just another snake oil?

best thing for your joints is omega-3 so take some fish oil, avacados, flax seeds and you will see a difference.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
best thing for your joints is omega-3 so take some fish oil, avacados, flax seeds and you will see a difference.

I said in the OP that I eat fat fish such as salmon pretty often, so the omega acids are pretty much covered already.
But will this be enough?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 01:19:25 PM »
I take cod liver oil..flack seed and another O3. I also take MSM and some other shit thrown in. It works but you have to take it all the time. 2 pills isn't enough.
L

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 01:30:02 PM »
I said in the OP that I eat fat fish such as salmon pretty often, so the omega acids are pretty much covered already.
But will this be enough?

If your joints are really bothering you then add super cissus from usp labs it really works I am a lifter who loves to squat and it helped me out when my joints where bothering me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 01:31:38 PM »
If your joints are really bothering you then add super cissus from usp labs it really works I am a lifter who loves to squat and it helped me out when my joints where bothering me.

Foozle told me you prefer cock squats as opposed to box squats.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 01:48:59 PM »
Foozle told me you prefer cock squats as opposed to box squats.

Do you prefer a plunger or baseball bat up your ass.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
Beef Gelatin powder works for me.