Author Topic: Suspension  (Read 1538 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Suspension
« on: May 08, 2014, 04:25:52 AM »
How long does suspension stay "active" (you feel it's effects as a pre-workout) and how long does it take to "kick in"?

I leave work at 5pm and it's usually 5:20 by the time I begin warming up. I don't really want to inject at work for obvious reasons so was wondering the best way to go about this. I come off lunch at 1:30, would that be too early to pin? Would 15 minutes pre-workout be too soon?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Suspension
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 03:10:28 PM »
i would say at least 30 minutes

everytime i use test base i last a week, way too painful

i tried diluting 1 ml base + 2ml test and that did not help the pain. it actually made it feel like i had oil leaking down my quad into my knee for days. probably because the 2 oils were different viscosities. and who knows how mixing oils could affect the release time of base

i could maybe handle a 1 ml slin pin shot in the delt but even 1 ml in quad and ventroglute was awful

i would rather just use an oral instead because with test base i am taking so many pain killers i am harming my organs anyway

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »
Testosterone suspension is typically made with 6% BA, 10% BB and the rest EO. That's why the PIP is so bad for many people.
Thankfully I don't get bad PIP. I made some injectable epistane that was 50mg/ml with just 4% BA. It needed to be heated prior to injection and my shoulders took it better than jenna jameson

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 03:39:33 AM »
Testosterone suspension is typically made with 6% BA, 10% BB and the rest EO. That's why the PIP is so bad for many people.
Thankfully I don't get bad PIP. I made some injectable epistane that was 50mg/ml with just 4% BA. It needed to be heated prior to injection and my shoulders took it better than jenna jameson

no need for that much BA. you can get away with the typical 2%/20% BA/BB and a 30/30/30 mix of oil/gui/EO with 100mg/ml.

if a lab has a micronizer thing (what's used with micro winstrol, if you recall when that first came out in what 98?99?), you can use 2% ba 10%bb and 20 eo/80 oil.... or use PEG. I'm not a fan of injecting peg.

anything over 2% ba is wayyyyy too much and will cause discomfot and swelling/redness.. generally speaking. labs cut corners on the BB content in favor for BA.

test 'suspension' should be just that... a water-based suspension.

test in anything but water would be just TNE.. test no-ester or test base. anyting water-based tends to carry a greater risk of infection and pain. I've never done anything water-based (inj or oral), so I dont' have experience or first hand knowledge of what the ratios or solvents used are typically.