Author Topic: Help with Prolactin  (Read 1099 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
Help with Prolactin
« on: May 08, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
Hey guys, I'm feeling a little lump under my nipple and is sensitive when I touch it. The tissue looks fine and from looking at it there's no look of gyno. I think this is a prolactin issue as I've been running some tren eod.

How do you guys manage the prolactin on cycle? I've read to run some caber, but haven't heard of any personal experiences with it. Thanks
Do Work.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
Re: Help with Prolactin
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »
What else you are running with tren? Test? Am sure you know that estrogen causes gyno and prolactin too.
If your test base is high, this could be due to elevated estrogen. You running nolva or any AI with it?
Am not sure if one can differentiate between gyno from elevated estrogen and prolactin.
Some details of your cycle and other ancillaries you running may help experienced guys here to suggest you something sensible.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
labs

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 05:28:04 PM »
I'm running some pharmacon test e 250mg a week. I made my own tren from pellets, was doing 1ml eod don't know for certain but probably around 100mg per ml. I was also taking some trendione (legal steroid claims to convert to tren), so I think I had to much progesterone flowing in my system. I have stopped the pills and tren just running test now.

I have been doing Exemestane 25mg ed. I think I'm going to pick up some caber or prami...
Do Work.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:44:52 AM »
As long as your AI is legit a little prami or caber should be a nice compliment. Maybe attack it a little with adex or letro and then chill out and just run a maintenance dose of whichever AI agrees with your body the most.

I have to run a dopamine booster once or twice a year because I can squeeze witch's milk or whatever from my nips. No pain but very small swelling that I can notice. Caber and prami eliminate it.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »
As long as your AI is legit a little prami or caber should be a nice compliment. Maybe attack it a little with adex or letro and then chill out and just run a maintenance dose of whichever AI agrees with your body the most.

I have to run a dopamine booster once or twice a year because I can squeeze witch's milk or whatever from my nips. No pain but very small swelling that I can notice. Caber and prami eliminate it.

Thanks - that's what I'm going to do. That's exactly what I'm feeling, but without the lactation.
Do Work.