Author Topic: My friends ran into Jon Jones at the airport  (Read 5724 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
My friends ran into Jon Jones at the airport
« on: May 08, 2014, 12:23:59 PM »
They talked to Jon Jones for 30 minutes. They said that he was totally cool, and Jon even initiated a good portion of the conversation. Jon asked them if they were hungry and he even offered my friends some of the food that he was eating.

the trainer

Re: My friends ran into Jon Jones at the airport
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:28:03 PM »
They talked to Jon Jones for 30 minutes. They said that he was totally cool, and Jon even initiated a good portion of the conversation. Jon asked them if they were hungry and he even offered my friends some of the food that he was eating.

I ran into scarlett johansson at the airport myself, such a cool chick we chat for a bit she ask me what I was up to, said I was going to have a drink we sat at the bar played footsie for a bit then we went back to my room and I fucked her doggystyle while pulling her hair and screaming lightweight.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 12:36:11 PM »
Yeah me and chuck lidell bumped into each other at the airport, he bought us a milkshake that we shared with 2 straws, great guy.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 12:41:53 PM »
Yeah me and chuck lidell bumped into each other at the airport, he bought us a milkshake that we shared with 2 straws, great guy.

HaHa

For the record: my friends didn't accept any of Jon's food. But it says a lot that Jon asked them if they were hungry

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 12:47:27 PM »
I ran into scarlett johansson at the airport myself, such a cool chick we chat for a bit she ask me what I was up to, said I was going to have a drink we sat at the bar played footsie for a bit then we went back to my room and I fucked her doggystyle while pulling her hair and screaming lightweight.

By "Scarlett Johansson" you mean "Neil Patrick Harris".....correct?

Nobnibbler.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »
I saw Kanye at the Vancouver airport at like 5am. I wondered who was the tiny little Kanye-looking mental midget storming around like a bitch. Lo and behold, it was Kanye. He can't be more than 5' tall.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »
jon jones who? Tell us more about your friends?

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 01:57:42 PM »
Hey, guess who I bumped into in the opticians today?

Everybody.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 01:58:37 PM »
I only know onlyme once sat to Jonesy from the police academy at a charity concert

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 02:00:04 PM »
My Uncles, brothers, cousins, neighbors , dog walkers , liquor store owner ran into ferigno the other day and paid him $20 for this doozy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 02:03:49 PM »
I ran into DJ Qualls at a bus stop, actually.

We talked for about 3 minutes.  I accused him of being a cop.  I made fun of two nearby vans, believing they were actually undercover police vehicles.  Then I sold him a teenth.  Then dude pulled a gun on me and arrested me!  Totally sucked.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 02:06:51 PM »
I once met George Michael at a McDonalds in Hammersmith, I followed him into the toilets and grabbed his cock, he shouted at me and stormed out, maybe he isnt gay after all.  ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 02:10:58 PM »
Ran into Dick Clark at the airport while I was in France. Then he died 12 years later. True story.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 02:30:53 PM »

Bro code translation: "You dipshits, can't you see I'm trying to eat!  Leave me the fcuk alone!"

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »

I ran Into pj brauns chick Celeste in a club before they were together, it was afterhours so she was drunk. A friend of mine was making out with her friend and needed a wingman. I felt intimidated at 1st being that she's a celeb. Long story short I boned her all night and morning she even took me to my car after.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
Bro code translation: "You dipshits, can't you see I'm trying to eat!  Leave me the fcuk alone!"

Lol jones-"so yea bro would you like some half eaten lettuce or croutons in limiting my carb intake and won't touch them"

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 02:46:05 PM »
I shared a lift with Amir Khan and his dad in the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas. At first I didn't recognise him as I got in the lift and wondered, "Why is this skinny little Asian dude wearing a diamond-encrusted Rolex?", then I realised who it was.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »
Amir khan skinny Asian? I call bs

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 02:56:01 PM »
Ran into OJ Simpson in a Dallas hotel when I was 11.....this was pre-murderer OJ.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »
i ran into Tim Brown at a tuxedo rental place at the South Bay Galleria , mother fucker acted like he didnt even know his name , i now he heard me me and my friends where the only ones there when he walked a foot away from us and i called out his name

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 03:02:36 PM »
I ran into Kris Kristofferson in O'Hare in 1981 and he was drunk so I had a drink with him. True story.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 03:06:13 PM »
i once ran into boxer Fernando Vargez 3 months before his fight with oscar de la hoya, he was with his crew walking down Universal City Walk , and i recognized him told my girl who he was and she was like can i take with him i said ok, I think he put his finger in her asshole while i snapped the pic, but i couldnt tell and my girl was a whore so who knows,  funny after the pics a few people asked WHO IS HE i was like the boxer fighting de la hoya in a few months , next thing you knew everyone one was around him wanting pics, funny how that fame shit works   

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 03:08:47 PM »
I saw Lionel Ritchie walking along a street in central London last year, I wound my car window down and shouted "Helllllllooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 03:09:21 PM »
I met Ric Flair in a Denver airport.  He was gettin his shoes shinned waiting for his flight.   Very cool.  Whooooooooh!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2014, 03:10:10 PM »
I once ran into Steven A Smith walking down Staple Center, i said YO STEVEN A! he pointed back with a slick rick type look , said what up guy