Author Topic: someone needs to establish a webcam feed  (Read 1748 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
someone needs to establish a webcam feed
« on: May 08, 2014, 06:30:40 PM »
in Shizzo's apartment.

Say, in the computer room and the bathroom. It would be funny to watch him sucking out of a bottle of Captain Morgan at the computer while leaning awkwardly on his desktop, typing messages on GB with one finger because he's too hammered to stand up straight and use his two hands to do it.

Then getting up for a piss break and stumbling all over, leaning against the walls for support while trying to hold back the boiling alcohol vomit building up in his large intestine before he hobbles quickly to the bathroom and vomits all over the toilet bowl, sweat trickling down his flushed face. Then falling down on the cold ceramic bathroom floor and just breathing heavily while spit dribbles out the corner of his mouth, holding on so he won't puke again while his swollen temple arteries throb with a pre-hangover splitting migraine.

The life of an alcoholic on webcam feed. It could make good TV for people who don't know the realities of this addiction.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: someone needs to establish a webcam feed
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 06:34:04 PM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »
in Shizzo's apartment.

Say, in the computer room and the bathroom. It would be funny to watch him sucking out of a bottle of Captain Morgan at the computer while leaning awkwardly on his desktop, typing messages on GB with one finger because he's too hammered to stand up straight and use his two hands to do it.

Then getting up for a piss break and stumbling all over, leaning against the walls for support while trying to hold back the boiling alcohol vomit building up in his large intestine before he hobbles quickly to the bathroom and vomits all over the toilet bowl, sweat trickling down his flushed face. Then falling down on the cold ceramic bathroom floor and just breathing heavily while spit dribbles out the corner of his mouth, holding on so he won't puke again while his swollen temple arteries throb with a pre-hangover splitting migraine.

The life of an alcoholic on webcam feed. It could make good TV for people who don't know the realities of this addiction.

I don't even want to imagine what happens when the baby-hating sister stumbles into that room.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
in Shizzo's apartment.

It seems that Getbig already has hidden cams established.  :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 08:29:31 PM »
It seems that Getbig already has hidden cams established.  :D

Hahahah. I'm just razzing you, guy. I couldn't describe that scenario so graphically if I hadn't done it myself a few hundred dozen times. It's a nightmare that you have to eventually press the pause button on, but not before going through the worse detox of your life. Night sweats. Tremors. Shaking, twitching skin on your face from your nerves jumping around. Vomiting. Dizzy spells that make you bend sideways when walking. It's real bad. And I say pause button because even the smallest setback in real life can send you back to unpausing the play button for another round until you get over the hill. There's no final victory over it, just lifetime management.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 08:32:54 PM »
Hahahah. I'm just razzing you, guy. I couldn't describe that scenario so graphically if I hadn't done it myself a few hundred dozen times. It's a nightmare that you have to eventually press the pause button on, but not before going through the worse detox of your life. Night sweats. Tremors. Shaking, twitching skin on your face from your nerves jumping around. Vomiting. Dizzy spells that make you bend sideways when walking. It's real bad. And I say pause button because even the smallest setback in real life can back you unpause the play button for another round until you get over the hill. There's no final victory over it, just lifetime management.
Serious question: When did you start feeling withdrawls? I have gone 4 days without a drink recently, and did not experience anything but night sweats.

But night sweats can also be due to a dude living in Florida during the summer.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 08:37:55 PM »
Serious question: When did you start feeling withdrawls? I have gone 4 days without a drink recently, and did not experience anything but night sweats.

But night sweats can also be due to a dude living in Florida during the summer.

I quit cold turkey in April 2004 after chest pains and an uncomfortably fast heartbeat on a daily basis. Was smoking heavily and stacking the calories too, for good measure.

They started about 8-10 days after I got off. Keep in mind I was drinking every day, several cases of beer (don't like liquor much but drank it too occasionally), and usually didn't go longer than two days without alcohol in my system. I woke up one morning and felt really dizzy. Like the room was turning around and the pressure on my temples was intense. Got up, fell over. That was that. I could barely eat anything. Had to lie down pretty much 90% of the time, and yeah, the sweats were bad. But the worst is the shaking and twitching. I'd lie down on a couch and twitch every 2-3 minutes, full body. So I went to a neurologist and got an MRI. Nothing wrong with my brain or CNS, so she told me it was the withdrawals and there was a lot more coming my way.

It took about 2 months for the dizziness to go away. Sweating stopped after 2 weeks. But the twitching went on for about 4 years. No joke. I've binge drank for 2-3 days straight since then, usually four or five times a year. Same with the smoking. But I haven't been back into a drinking cycle since I quit. I know I can't handle alcohol. If I drink some, I want more. The next day I'm fucking dead, though. It doesn't feel the same as it used to 10 years ago because my body can't handle it.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 07:42:38 PM »
Would be most unpleasant if you started watching as he was sucking a cock for a bottle of vodka.