Author Topic: Runners - why do you have to tell the world about your events?  (Read 19981 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Runners
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 07:23:45 PM »
These aren't runners these are joggers. As someone who has suffered a lot in the past and dedicated herself to running, it sometimes offends me to see people talk about, "just signed up for my first half marathon! Time to get serious about losing this weight!"

I'm like, yeah bitch and you'll be walking half of it, and MAYBE I'll respect you if you run the whole thing, puke afterwards, and spend time taking ice baths.

I get territorial over some of my hobbies.

But now I'm a casual runner. So I can't be as bitchy about this topic as usual.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 07:55:35 PM »
I just had a client go through his third compartment syndrome surgery. This last one last week was a full fasciectomy with complications on both legs. He almost lost one leg.

Sounds like his programming was not what it should have been.  Too bad for him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 08:03:41 PM »
Sounds like his programming was not what it should have been.  Too bad for him.

I don't program stupidity. Unlike CrossFit, I know how to program real training.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
I don't program stupidity. Unlike CrossFit, I know how to program real training.

Don't you remember?  Your athletes don't get hurt because you program perfectly.  Maybe his CNS couldn't take the training?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 08:19:32 PM »

Don't you remember?  Your athletes don't get hurt because you program perfectly.  Maybe his CNS couldn't take the training?

I remember clearly and it still stands. I don't control peoples lives outside my gym, son. No soft tissue work, no flexibility and went against everything that's in my program except the strength coupled with bad running mechanics, and 5-8 miles runs per day plus hills. Don't even pretend to think you know.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »
I remember clearly and it still stands. I don't control peoples lives outside my gym, son. No soft tissue work, no flexibility and went against everything that's in my program except the strength coupled with bad running mechanics, and 5-8 miles runs per day plus hills. Don't even pretend to think you know.

Son?  HA HA...your worn out little men could only dream of producing something of the likes of me. All I read was "blah blah blah  I am perfect and infallible."  Its amazing that all that ego is packed into such a tiny package.  Oh, and I don't pretend to think.  Ever.  Get that through your head old man.

Some Coach...he went against EVERYTHING in your program.  Great job "coaching"  Joe.  Kudos....excellent...wel l deserved golf clap.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 08:43:53 PM »
Son?  HA HA...your worn out little men could only dream of producing something of the likes of me. All I read was "blah blah blah  I am perfect and infallible."  Its amazing that all that ego is packed into such a tiny package.  Oh, and I don't pretend to think.  Ever.  Get that through your head old man.

Some Coach...he went against EVERYTHING in your program.  Great job "coaching"  Joe.  Kudos....excellent...wel l deserved golf clap.

Like I said little man, no clue. Can't hold a 42 year old man's hand. And nope, still clean on the injury count.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 09:01:35 PM »
Like I said little man, no clue. Can't hold a 42 year old man's hand. And nope, still clean on the injury count.

Little man?  I am not the one who has to mind the "You must be this tall..." signs.

What 42 are you referring to?  Are you suggesting you want to hold my hand Joe?  Is there something you wish to tell everyone? 

Let just bow our heads and hope that your "coaching" can bring this man back from the brink.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 10:44:28 PM »
Lol at the idiots generalizing in this thread.

And what if runners were to say all bodybuilders are just like Dana bin Laden or Jason Genova.  Oh brother  ::)
P

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2014, 11:48:31 PM »
show me a female runner that has a great ass! there is no such thing

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2014, 11:51:30 PM »

Loads of those sprinter bitches are fine as hell with great booties....

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 12:02:49 AM »
Loads of those sprinter bitches are fine as hell with great booties....

sprinters have great asses in general, i meant long distance kind of runners/joggers

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 12:26:26 AM »
This same soup kitchen, "do gooder" asshole I was talking about posted a million pictures of himself carrying around a white dog in a club that matched his white Buddy Holly glasses and White vest. Basically no more than using a live animal for a fashion accessory.

All the people were responding "How amazing he was for carrying around the dog and all this nonsense"

Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself "That piece shit likely threw the mutt in the trash can on the way out after he got done using it for his own ego"
This begs the question, whats he doing on your Facebook?  ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
This begs the question, whats he doing on your Facebook?  ???

I never said I don't find great comedy in the things this guy gets himself into.  :D

I do find myself somewhat entertained by the SMH moments he produces with such great regularity.   8)

The nerve of this guy!!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 06:55:08 AM »
I hate cyclist in groups even more. Specially on Sunday if you are on PCH or some shit

Road cyclists are terrorists.  Their road rage has to be the worst ever.  I've seen them accidentally get cut off, then chase cars for miles.  When they catch the car, they pound on the door and hood.  Bunch of fucking lunatics.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 06:54:48 PM »

Low body fat means less ass n titties. Runners burn lots of calories, but running itself should firm a butt, if anything.

So it's the lack of fat.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 07:03:06 PM »

Go to any kind of 5k and you'll see plenty of good looking women

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »
Go to any kind of 5k and you'll see plenty of good looking women

Yes, I have found the same thing. Really good looking fit women at 5K's. Here's a world class sprinter's ass.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 07:18:58 PM »
Yes, I have found the same thing. Really good looking fit women at 5K's. Here's a world class sprinter's ass.

Kinda makes me want to take up running ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »
This same soup kitchen, "do gooder" asshole I was talking about posted a million pictures of himself carrying around a white dog in a club that matched his white Buddy Holly glasses and White vest. Basically no more than using a live animal for a fashion accessory.

All the people were responding "How amazing he was for carrying around the dog and all this nonsense"

Meanwhile I'm thinking to myself "That piece shit likely threw the mutt in the trash can on the way out after he got done using it for his own ego"

Dude, I am laughing SO hard. ;D Thank you.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2014, 04:43:36 AM »
Low body fat means less ass n titties. Runners burn lots of calories, but running itself should firm a butt, if anything.

So it's the lack of fat.

long distance running burns muscle as well ;) , if you want an ass on a woman she has to do some sort of resistance training, sprints etc. where proper hormone cocktail is released and not jogging for hours

muscle gives shape to the body and there's a difference between having an ass and being fit

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2014, 05:46:09 AM »
long distance running burns muscle as well ;) , if you want an ass on a woman she has to do some sort of resistance training, sprints etc. where proper hormone cocktail is released and not jogging for hours

muscle gives shape to the body and there's a difference between having an ass and being fit

Believe it or not, it's possible to do both long-distance running AND resistance training

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2014, 07:45:25 AM »
Believe it or not, it's possible to do both long-distance running AND resistance training

of course

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »
Running is a great hobby. Doing marathons is a great way to physically and mentally challenge yourself with out having to don posing trunks or wear posing oil.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2014, 07:55:19 AM »
Many of these runners who run in groups are needy people who want to be part of a "community."

Just go for a run. Take a shower, and, move on with life.