Author Topic: Dennis Wolf 10 years ago.  (Read 9477 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Dennis Wolf 10 years ago.
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 05:06:43 PM »
Pic of German (Russian) bber... Nazi thread. Getbig's intellectual zenith.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »
Pic of German (Russian) bber... Nazi thread. Getbig's intellectual zenith.
Hate to admit it but every time something about Germany comes up, Hitler isn't far behind. It sucks because 99% of Germans don't even know about that time period or care.

He really destroyed that country's reputation forever. Although the Holocaust industry is keeping him relevant as well. The Jews are partly to blame.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 06:29:19 PM »
That's true. But most of the people never voted for them. Hitler never got more than 33%. And when he was appointed into power (after being refused like 5 times by Hindenburg), he took no chances and got an enabling act that get him dictatorial powers. He knew his shit would never be accepted by most German people, especially the working class. Because guess what? He made people work an extra 4 hours a day (on average) and eliminated unions. It was basically a Big Business government that found stealing from other countries was easier than trading with them. Even the stormtroopers got ripped off. As soon as he took power, he shot their leader (Ernst) and sent them away. They never got the jobs and money he promised them if they terrorized people into voting for him.

It was a giant scam that cost a ton of lives for nothing.

Article 48 of the constitution I believe. He used policies created by democracy to overthrow it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 06:43:21 PM »

Article 48 of the constitution I believe. He used policies created by democracy to overthrow it.
No article 48 was ruling by emergency decree instead of going through the legislature. It had been the sole mode of rule since about 1931 because the KPD and SPD wouldn't support any of the governments that were in power until Hitler came in.

The Enabling Act was something new. It was meant to be temporary, not sure - like 6 months or something. Then he basically renewed it until Hindenburg died, and declared himself President & Chancellor. Incidentally that was also when he got slapped with a huge bill by the revenue service for years of unpaid back taxes on his book and other income. He passed a law saying he didn't need to pay taxes while raising them on everyone else except big corporations. (lol)

bunch of scumbags

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 07:36:41 PM »
Wolf is ethnically Russian. He was a German immigrant.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »
Wolf is ethnically Russian. He was a German immigrant.
He's Parents are both German. they left Russia when he was a kid.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 09:20:04 PM »
You are very well read or informed about all kinds of facts. How come? You study history ?
I have three biographies of Hitler by three different historians - two English, one German. I've also traveled to Germany and stayed with families there. They speak of these things openly in private, as they learned it from their parents and grandparents. Almost everyone there has a relative who was killed in WWII fighting for the Wehrmacht or Waffen SS (not the secret police SS). You can't talk about it openly in Germany but privately, it's no problem. Most Germans were not Nazis in 1933-1945, only a couple of million out of 66+. But they do love their country, even today, so you have to respect that. And don't forget there's still no justice for Dresden, no statues or memorials, nothing. That was a war crime, even anti-Nazi historians admit it now. That bothers a lot of people, even if they can't say it out loud.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
I have three biographies of Hitler by three different historians - two English, one German. I've also traveled to Germany and stayed with families there. They speak of these things openly in private, as they learned it from their parents and grandparents. Almost everyone there has a relative who was killed in WWII fighting for the Wehrmacht or Waffen SS (not the secret police SS). You can't talk about it openly in Germany but privately, it's no problem. Most Germans were not Nazis in 1933-1945, only a couple of million out of 66+. But they do love their country, even today, so you have to respect that. And don't forget there's still no justice for Dresden, no statues or memorials, nothing. That was a war crime, even anti-Nazi historians admit it now. That bothers a lot of people, even if they can't say it out loud.
The thing with war is that there are never winners! Its just a very touchy subject. Everybody loses. Me being from Austria always gives me a kind of guilt feeling about what happened. It impossible for me not to feel  guild. Thank god Hitlers plans failed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 09:56:22 PM »
He's Parents are both German. they left Russia when he was a kid.
Ah, I never knew that.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2014, 10:07:07 PM »
Ah, I never knew that.
I hope the info I got is right but I heard him say it also in a german interview.

A native of the former USSR who moved with his family to Germany in 1992, Dennis Wolf first became interested in bodybuilding as a hobby after his father bought him a bodybuilder magazine at the age of 15. His parents are both German.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 12:29:07 AM »

Very informative thread, good stuff icelord

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 01:27:50 AM »
Hate to admit it but every time something about Germany comes up, Hitler isn't far behind. It sucks because 99% of Germans don't even know about that time period or care.

He really destroyed that country's reputation forever. Although the Holocaust industry is keeping him relevant as well. The Jews are partly to blame.

:-[ :-\ :'(

I tend to remember my people building BMW's , Mercedes, Porsches, VW's :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 04:24:08 AM »
Third reiche Will rise again, but not in germany, kim jong un will be our fuhrer

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 04:35:56 AM »
Oh no, the German people were well aware of what the Nazis were all about, and they still voted them into power, they are as much to blame for what happened in my honest opinion.

Nazis ran their campaigns on complete and open hostility toward WWI reparations & the countries that demanded them from the German government, as well as a deep-seeded hatred for Jews. And they won. One thing led to another... 

There's a lot of whitewashing in German history but you can't escape the truth.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
Oh no, the German people were well aware of what the Nazis were all about, and they still voted them into power, they are as much to blame for what happened in my honest opinion.

Nazis ran their campaigns on complete and open hostility toward WWI reparations & the countries that demanded them from the German government, as well as a deep-seeded hatred for Jews. And they won. One thing led to another... 

Maybe the opposition at the time was far worse

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 06:20:39 AM »
Third reiche Will rise again, but not in germany, kim jong un will be our fuhrer
He is already in N.korea!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 06:22:14 AM »

There is a lot of whitewashing of history.  I know first hand as I am a historian.  But you have to put events in context of the times.   I can't imagine any German citizen would have imagined something like the holocaust would occur.  
A

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2014, 06:24:54 AM »

He's not a fuhrer, he's the grandson of the glorious eternal leader.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 07:50:41 AM »
There is a lot of whitewashing of history.  I know first hand as I am a historian.  But you have to put events in context of the times.   I can't imagine any German citizen would have imagined something like the holocaust would occur.

Really? You mean to tell me that Hitler's anti-Semitic policies, which consummated with events like Kristallnacht, were not a preclude of what was about to come?

Really?  ::)

Really?  ::)

So... what you are basically saying is that the burning of all the synagogues in most German towns and the unjust incarceration of many German Jews is something people took as... what? A pacifist move? No, people in Germany, at the time, were sold on the idea that getting rid of the Jews was going to be the solution to the country's woes so... forcing them into concentration camps and gassing them to death was seen The Perfect Solution at the time.

Don't get me wrong, most Germans will denounce what the Nazis did, but the kind of behavior or ambivalent attitude of acceptance of everything the Angela Merkel's of Germany decide to use as a scapegoat is still there.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 11:02:53 AM »
Really? You mean to tell me that Hitler's anti-Semitic policies, which consummated with events like Kristallnacht, were not a preclude of what was about to come?

Really?  ::)

Really?  ::)

So... what you are basically saying is that the burning of all the synagogues in most German towns and the unjust incarceration of many German Jews is something people took as... what? A pacifist move? No, people in Germany, at the time, were sold on the idea that getting rid of the Jews was going to be the solution to the country's woes so... forcing them into concentration camps and gassing them to death was seen The Perfect Solution at the time.

Don't get me wrong, most Germans will denounce what the Nazis did, but the kind of behavior or ambivalent attitude of acceptance of everything the Angela Merkel's of Germany decide to use as a scapegoat is still there.
Actually Crystal Night was Goebbels' operation. He did it to draw attention away from his affair with a Czech actress he was cheating on his wife with, and to win back Hitler's favor. It wasn't at all participated in by the German people other than a handful of scattered anti-Semites. The vast majority were stormtroopers (who hadn't had much good from the regime until then, so they finally got an outlet to vent) and the SS. Even the army wasn't involved. It was a state-organized pogrom. It also took place in late 1938 - you mean to say that 33-odd percent that voted for the Nazis in 1932 would've known about it in advance?

Not at all. Hitler's anti-Jewish speeches actually declined throughout the mid-1930s because of the Olympics coming and his need to keep foreign credit reserves stable. His businessmen and top bank officials all warned against anti-Jewish agitation. He had to listen, until the war started, to avoid short-circuiting his domestic policies. In fact, until Crystal Night, Jewish immigration away from Germany had slowed immensely and some were even coming back. That whole wearing the yellow star and beating Jews up in public business only started after the war gave a cover for it. Even then, it was government officials who did all that, not everyday people.

Don't conflate 60+ million Germans with a small group of fanatics in the government and police. It's like saying most Americans supported the war in Iraq and the abuses at the prisons there or Gitmo. They didn't have any idea for the most part. The one who did and didn't agree with it tried to kill Hitler on about 20 occasions, starting with right before the war even started.

And honestly as a nation I feel they've paid their dues, honestly. Being bombed into the stone age, split in half for 45 years, and made to shell out the equivalent of other countries' GDP to pay reparations to multiple generations is enough. How much longer do they need to feel bad about what guys who lived 70 years ago did?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2014, 11:06:10 AM »
The thing with war is that there are never winners! Its just a very touchy subject. Everybody loses. Me being from Austria always gives me a kind of guilt feeling about what happened. It impossible for me not to feel  guild. Thank god Hitlers plans failed.

War never ends well in our era.

1000 years ago? Sure. It was land-grabbing using horses and swords. We live in the age of nukes and drones that can blow up cities by some guy in the Pentagon controlling them on a monitor. Nobody benefits from it anymore. Just look at the war in Iraq, total flop that cost billions.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2014, 11:55:54 AM »
:-[ :-\ :'(

I tend to remember my people building BMW's , Mercedes, Porsches, VW's :D
Also: Electrical & medical equipment (Siemens), firearms (H&K), top dog breeds (German Shepherds), philosophy (Goethe, Marx/Engels, Nietzsche), beer (many brands), chemical products (Degusa, I.G. Farben), and probably about 35% of America's Caucasian population has Germanic roots, hence the preponderance of blue-eyed, lantern-jawed men in the military and customs police. Germany is an incredible country with respect to its contributions to civilization, America's in particular.

But, they have a dark past. All great peoples do. The Romans, Greeks, English have equally sordid histories despite their lasting influence on the world today in terms of technology and cultural offerings. It's just that Germany's troubled past is recent, and the others go back centuries/millennia.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 01:12:54 PM »
Actually Crystal Night was Goebbels' operation. He did it to draw attention away from his affair with a Czech actress he was cheating on his wife with, and to win back Hitler's favor. It wasn't at all participated in by the German people other than a handful of scattered anti-Semites. The vast majority were stormtroopers (who hadn't had much good from the regime until then, so they finally got an outlet to vent) and the SS. Even the army wasn't involved. It was a state-organized pogrom.

Ok, so Goebbels is busted porking another woman and... to mend fences with Adolf he decides to kill almost 100 Jews and send them a clear message to get out of the country. Son, do you really expect me to believe such bullshit?

It also took place in late 1938 - you mean to say that 33-odd percent that voted for the Nazis in 1932 would've known about it in advance?

I am not saying that German civilians had foreknowledge of kristallnacht, what I am saying is that MANY German civilians took active and passive part in the proceedings. Meaning many German civilians actually burned synagogues, beat up Jews and burned many of their businesses. All with the acquiescence of the authorities and the other non-participating German civilians. Many Jews, when recounting the horrors of the holocaust, make specific mention of how German civilians would laughingly taunt them telling them they were walking to their deaths.

Not at all. Hitler's anti-Jewish speeches actually declined throughout the mid-1930s because of the Olympics coming and his need to keep foreign credit reserves stable. His businessmen and top bank officials all warned against anti-Jewish agitation. He had to listen, until the war started, to avoid short-circuiting his domestic policies. In fact, until Crystal Night, Jewish immigration away from Germany had slowed immensely and some were even coming back. That whole wearing the yellow star and beating Jews up in public business only started after the war gave a cover for it. Even then, it was government officials who did all that, not everyday people.

Ok so... just because Hitler put a stop to his "I hate the Jews, and so should you!" speech means that he actually... what? Stopped hating the Jews? Son, did you know that there are multiple documented cases of German civilians taking direct part in the killings of concentration camp survivors?

Don't conflate 60+ million Germans with a small group of fanatics in the government and police.

It's not a question of numbers buddy, we all know that not all Germans took part in the killings, it's a question of how in the fucking world did the German people put such sadistic people in power. Dude, even foreign divisions that helped the Hitler cause in the eastern front, e.g. the Blue Division, were appalled at the sadistic ways of both German soldiers and civilians, going as far as killing German soldiers that were being especially hostile toward the local population.

It's like saying most Americans supported the war in Iraq and the abuses at the prisons there or Gitmo.

More than 2/3 of Americans agreed with the War in Iraq.

They didn't have any idea for the most part.

No, we did.

The one who did and didn't agree with it tried to kill Hitler on about 20 occasions, starting with right before the war even started.

You said it, "The one". In a country of 60+ people, you do the math.

And honestly as a nation I feel they've paid their dues, honestly. Being bombed into the stone age, split in half for 45 years, and made to shell out the equivalent of other countries' GDP to pay reparations to multiple generations is enough. How much longer do they need to feel bad about what guys who lived 70 years ago did?

Because you haven't learned.

Had many of your countrymen not tried to show the world how superior your genes are and stayed their asses home making sure their wives were being taken care of (instead of being one of the main instigators of 2 world wars,) maybe we wouldn't even be having this conversation. And... ya know what? Third time's a charm: Maybe Germans are next in line for a good gassing.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2014, 01:17:29 PM »

They were hostages for 12 years. I don't have any negative feelings for them at all. And they have paid over $200 billion to Jewish groups and built huge monuments in Berlin in their memory. I think it's time to give it a rest.

And the Germans made countless apologies, something you can't say of the Japanese: they still lie about all their unspeakable cruelties and genocides during WWII....and Japanese politicians still visit and honor the graves of war criminals.....sick country.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2014, 01:19:18 PM »

Ok, so Goebbels is busted porking another woman and... to mend fences with Adolf he decides to kill almost 100 Jews and send them a clear message to get out of the country. Son, do you really expect me to believe such bullshit?

I really don't care what you believe, dude. That's a matter of record as far as the reasons for it go. Not something anyone is debating in historical circles. Pick up a book about it if you have any questions.

I am not saying that German civilians had foreknowledge of kristallnacht, what I am saying is that MANY German civilians took active and passive part in the proceedings. Meaning many German civilians actually burned synagogues, beat up Jews and burned many of their businesses. All with the acquiescence of the authorities and the other non-participating German civilians. Many Jews, when recounting the horrors of the holocaust, make specific mention of how German civilians would laughingly taunt them telling them they were walking to their deaths.

That was Daniel Goldhagen's argument in "Hitler's Willing Executioners", a turgid pseudo-historical treatise on the civilian population's role in the Holocaust. It's been panned and discredited by both Jewish historians and the records that reveal the extent of which regular people knew about the anti-Jewish violence going on before the war. Most simply didn't. The only publicly-announced actions other than Crystal Night were the 1935 blood laws. Which again, were not enacted through popular vote or choice. They were simply imposed.

Ok so... just because Hitler put a stop to his "I hate the Jews, and so should you!" speech means that he actually... what? Stopped hating the Jews? Son, did you know that there are multiple documented cases of German civilians taking direct part in the killings of concentration camp survivors?

So? There were cases of Americans shooting Germans in POW camps too at the end of the war, illegally I might add. That's just the nature of war. American and British planes also caused the deaths of about 30,000 people in Dresden and a similar amount in Hamburg. Those were largely unnecessary from a military standpoint and were intended to make the people rise up against the regime. Which of course didn't happen, because that's not how it works.

It's not a question of numbers buddy, we all know that not all Germans took part in the killings, it's a question of how in the fucking world did the German people put such sadistic people in power. Dude, even foreign divisions that helped the Hitler cause in the eastern front, e.g. the Blue Division, were appalled at the sadistic ways of both German soldiers and civilians, going as far as killing German soldiers that were being especially hostile toward the local population.

Unless you were living in Germany in 1932, you wouldn't get it. Most didn't vote for Hitler's party or his presidential bid. And of those that did, the majority were newcomers who simply had tried the other parties and believed this one would get them out of the economic mire they were buried in. Again, mixing eastern front massacres perpetrated by army units given strict orders to do them has nothing to do with the German people as a community.

More than 2/3 of Americans agreed with the War in Iraq.

Not for long. Even so, the people didn't vote for the war, Congress did. Same thing as in Germany.

You said it, "The one". In a country of 60+ people, you do the math.

Because you haven't learned.

One article. Great. I can post 50 that refute most everything written in that slanted link. Yawn.

Had many of your countrymen not tried to show the world how superior your genes are and stayed their asses home making sure their wives were being taken care of (instead of being one of the main instigators of 2 world wars,) maybe we wouldn't even be having this conversation. And... ya know what? Third time's a charm: Maybe Germans are next in line for a good gassing.
I'm not German. And you're trolling now. Bye.