Author Topic: Dennis Wolf 10 years ago.  (Read 9465 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dennis Wolf 10 years ago.
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2014, 01:20:47 PM »
And the Germans made countless apologies, something you can't say of the Japanese: they still lie about all their unspeakable cruelties and genocides during WWII....and Japanese politicians still visit and honor the graves of war criminals.....sick country.
The Bataan death marches and Nanking rapings are something a number of Japanese I've met are quite proud of. Much like the French are proud of Napoleon's plundering of other countries.

Honestly, if America hadn't dropped those two bombs on Japan, it would've been a bloodbath. They were sending orders to civilians to run up to invading naval forces and throw themselves at them with knives. It was the right decision.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 01:23:24 PM »
And the Germans made countless apologies, something you can't say of the Japanese: they still lie about all their unspeakable cruelties and genocides during WWII....and Japanese politicians still visit and honor the graves of war criminals.....sick country.

I agree.

Deranged fuckers.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »

Photo taken before he started with GH.....

falco

• Getbig V

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2014, 01:48:42 PM »
I really don't care what you believe, dude. That's a matter of record as far as the reasons for it go. Not something anyone is debating in historical circles. Pick up a book about it if you have any questions.

I'm not asking you to care about what I believe. I am merely pointing out how stupid you sound when you say, quoting or not, that kristallnacht was merely the antic of a cheater.  

That was Daniel Goldhagen's argument in "Hitler's Willing Executioners", a turgid pseudo-historical treatise on the civilian population's role in the Holocaust. It's been panned and discredited by both Jewish historians and the records that reveal the extent of which regular people knew about the anti-Jewish violence going on before the war. Most simply didn't. The only publicly-announced actions other than Crystal Night were the 1935 blood laws. Which again, were not enacted through popular vote or choice. They were simply imposed.

Again, bullshit. The Holocaust was a process that many Germans and non-Germans civilians and non-civilians took active or passive part in.

So? There were cases of Americans shooting Germans in POW camps too at the end of the war, illegally I might add.

I wasn't talking about POW camps, I was talking about the local German civilian practice of shooting to kill Jews as they passed through their town while being transported from camp to camp by a retreating German army.

That's just the nature of war.

To Germans, yes.

American and British planes also caused the deaths of about 30,000 people in Dresden and a similar amount in Hamburg. Those were largely unnecessary from a military standpoint and were intended to make the people rise up against the regime. Which of course didn't happen, because that's not how it works.

And I totally agree. Although totally out of context. Inconsequential.

Unless you were living in Germany in 1932, you wouldn't get it. Most didn't vote for Hitler's party or his presidential bid. And of those that did, the majority were newcomers who simply had tried the other parties and believed this one would get them out of the economic mire they were buried in.

Oh, contraire mon ami, I DO get it. The vote-for-me-and-I-will-give-you-a-life-of-luxury siren whisper is still alive. What changes is the kicker: If you do not mind us killing all the Jews. See, there's a huge difference.

Again, mixing eastern front massacres perpetrated by army units given strict orders to do them has nothing to do with the German people as a community.

Not at all. The accounts of the Blue Division are telling in the sense that they show the true nature of the German people: While the Blue Division was there to kill communists, the Nazis were there to kill anything that moved. Germans are fucked up people.

Not for long. Even so, the people didn't vote for the war, Congress did. Same thing as in Germany.

Inconsequential: Like I said, 2/3 of Americans were OK with the invasion of Irak. That no weapons of mass destruction were found and it affecting public opinion has nothing to do with original bellicose sentiment.

One article. Great. I can post 50 that refute most everything written in that slanted link. Yawn.

And I can post 150 going the other way.

I'm not German. And you're trolling now. Bye.

"Heil Hitler!" Dead!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2014, 06:35:10 PM »
Anti semitism has been around for millennia and will continue as long as they continue to be successful. It's not as if everybody just jumped on board and said, "let's kill the Jews!". It's something that had been brewing for a while. Everywhere there was hatred for the Jews, but once the war was over, everyone pointed at the Germans and exclaimed, "it wasn't us". Anyone who has studied history knows it to be different.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2014, 11:25:26 PM »
Hitlers brownshirts where more or less a army, the youth in the middme 30s where patriotic and almost ashamed that they mkssed the world war 1 thats a part why so many joined them. They had military training from old veterans who was tired of the vercaille agrement and missed the glory of omd germany

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2014, 12:52:59 AM »
He's not a fuhrer, he's the grandson of the glorious eternal leader.

some perfect white\inlined teeth right there
real men= no rubbers

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2014, 02:49:57 AM »
HitlersStalins wet dream
He is originaly from russia.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2014, 03:26:35 AM »
He is originaly from russia.
stalin? Hewas not born in russia

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2014, 06:54:14 AM »
The Holocaust was not political anti-semite stuff, it was religious, the Holy Inquisition of our time, 18 millions of innocent people were burned alive in ovens, between Auschwitz, Lodz, Treblinka, Sobibor and Janowska... Hitler, Stalin and Himmler were all catholic priests... Hitler was an early adept of Archbishop Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli (future Pope Pius XII), who was his mentor and lead him to power, with help of Superior Jesuit General Wladimir Ledochowski... Himmler was sent from Rome to help Hitler, Germany was choosen as the centre of power from Jesuits and Vatican, all changed at the end of the war, with America being the new centre of power... SS (Sedes Sacrorum-Holy See) were a military and spiritual order loyal to the Vatican, founded by Pacelli and Ledochowski... They are still active today, headquarters being in Washington DC, from 1945... 90% of books and historians are not to be trusted about that period, one of the darkest in human history... Do research for yourself...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2014, 08:28:39 AM »
Good thread. We need more informative threads like these.