Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing  (Read 79755 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing
« Reply #350 on: May 15, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #351 on: May 15, 2014, 06:15:20 PM »
How'd you place at your first show? What have the men in your life thought about your competing?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #352 on: May 15, 2014, 09:55:16 PM »
haven't cut water or had carbs in like nine days.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #353 on: May 15, 2014, 09:59:11 PM »
Killer shape!! You're gonna do great  8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: May 15, 2014, 11:07:45 PM »

looking good

go and get them
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2014, 11:11:12 PM »

Wow...very good. Learn to "grip the floor" with your feet in relaxed poses to draw your hamstrings out.

Great V-taper!!!!

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2014, 11:28:50 PM »
Lob's ready to do battle!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #357 on: May 15, 2014, 11:30:28 PM »
looking great! good luck!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2014, 12:41:09 AM »
How'd you place at your first show? What have the men in your life thought about your competing?
first show ever, dead fucking last.
 the men?  My dad is supportive,  my cousins are supportive, my male friends  think it's really fucking cool because most of them have known me since the fat years.
 dudes I date...I mean if we're dating, you're probably okay with it.  or you're NOT going to date me, right?  Who would date a girl whose body they hate?
 Actually, I dated one dude who had a problem with me, but he really just didn't like black people.  Also he was really into doing triathlons (oh you FINISHED?  Congratulations, but in my sport, we're trying to WIN...) and was banging a crossfit Asian girl on the side. Dude called me a "lazy n!gg€r" and then dumped me for being " too sensitive," so it really just wasnt meant to be.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »
 the men?  My dad is supportive,  my cousins are supportive, my male friends  think it's really fucking cool because most of them have known me since the fat years.
 dudes I date...I mean if we're dating, you're probably okay with it.  or you're NOT going to date me, right?  Who would date a girl whose body they hate?
 Actually, I dated one dude who had a problem with me, but he really just didn't like black people.  Also he was really into doing triathlons (oh you FINISHED?  Congratulations, but in my sport, we're trying to WIN...) and was banging a crossfit Asian girl on the side. Dude called me a "lazy n!gg€r" and then dumped me for being " too sensitive," so it really just wasnt meant to be.
how long did it take for the retard to notice yoy are black  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2014, 01:12:08 AM »

Looks great.. a detailed back, good rear delts and a nice sweep on the quads.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2014, 01:21:27 AM »
My post count is pretty irrelevant. I didn't just now work up to calling a White Knight tit a White Knight tit.

You're cute though, how many times have you been cheated on?

Youre post count in this instance is completely relevant moron. You signed up in 2014 and already you make Anafuckico look like he has been lagging.

In my estimation, you don't even deserve the right to talk to me. Do you get that? Or do you need it pounded into your dumbfuck skull?

I'm basically telling you not to get stupid with me because YOU are irrelevant.

Cheated on? Now you are trying to be even more irrelevant? Anyone who say's they have never been cheated on is a liar, unless they have been single their whole lives. Anyone who say's they have never cheated is also a liar, unless they are butt-ugly (can you relate?) and are single.

They have websites for people like you.

Here's one: www.myredbook.com now, go pay for it and as I said before, shut the fuck up and don't talk to me, unless you find something of value to speak on. Bitch boy fucktard.

There's only a few people on this board that I actually like or respect and trust me when I say: You are NOT one of them.

You aren't going to win with me. You aren't going to kick my ass. You aren't going to out-smart me. Nothing. The only thing you might have that seem logical is A LOT OF FUCKING TIME ON YOUR HANDS to get that many posts in such a short period of time. You my friend are a waste of space.

If you don't agree, post up pics. Everyone here has seen me at one time or another. I've been here long before 2008 just in case you decide to look and that was at Ron's disgression.

Now, what? Nothing I hope? And don't even call this a cliche "meltdown" because I'm not pissed at you. I'm educating your stupid ass. I'm just not doing it nicely.

Peace, bitch boy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2014, 02:08:57 AM »
Youre post count in this instance is completely relevant moron. You signed up in 2014 and already you make Anafuckico look like he has been lagging.

In my estimation, you don't even deserve the right to talk to me. Do you get that? Or do you need it pounded into your dumbfuck skull?

I'm basically telling you not to get stupid with me because YOU are irrelevant.

Cheated on? Now you are trying to be even more irrelevant? Anyone who say's they have never been cheated on is a liar, unless they have been single their whole lives. Anyone who say's they have never cheated is also a liar, unless they are butt-ugly (can you relate?) and are single.

They have websites for people like you.

Here's one: www.myredbook.com now, go pay for it and as I said before, shut the fuck up and don't talk to me, unless you find something of value to speak on. Bitch boy fucktard.

There's only a few people on this board that I actually like or respect and trust me when I say: You are NOT one of them.

You aren't going to win with me. You aren't going to kick my ass. You aren't going to out-smart me. Nothing. The only thing you might have that seem logical is A LOT OF FUCKING TIME ON YOUR HANDS to get that many posts in such a short period of time. You my friend are a waste of space.

If you don't agree, post up pics. Everyone here has seen me at one time or another. I've been here long before 2008 just in case you decide to look and that was at Ron's disgression.

Now, what? Nothing I hope? And don't even call this a cliche "meltdown" because I'm not pissed at you. I'm educating your stupid ass. I'm just not doing it nicely.

Peace, bitch boy.

Oh brother.

Brutal doing your homework on my join date.

Epic Ron name drop.

Insane multiparagraph response.

Out of control taking yourself too serious.

Ive seen your pics, decent build tbh, especially for a geriatric old fuck (albeit half the size, lol, munchkin amirite)

"dyslexic" showing his true colors in this thread, having a hissy fit over a few words of banter.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2014, 02:14:33 AM »

You look great.   Skin tone is smooth and even.  I wish you all the best.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2014, 03:30:26 AM »
No, it was because she was "different' than those "other black girls"

triathlons, please...did he win any? And he was hitting off a crossfit chick? I guess he doesn't like the way female triathletes look...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #365 on: May 16, 2014, 03:34:34 AM »
Crossfit Asian. Now there's a rich load to mine for jokes.    ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2014, 03:38:16 AM »

lålllll  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #367 on: May 16, 2014, 03:47:26 AM »
 the men?  My dad is supportive,  my cousins are supportive, my male friends  think it's really fucking cool because most of them have known me since the fat years.
 dudes I date...I mean if we're dating, you're probably okay with it.  or you're NOT going to date me, right?  Who would date a girl whose body they hate?
 Actually, I dated one dude who had a problem with me, but he really just didn't like black people.  Also he was really into doing triathlons (oh you FINISHED?  Congratulations, but in my sport, we're trying to WIN...) and was banging a crossfit Asian girl on the side. Dude called me a "lazy n!gg€r" and then dumped me for being " too sensitive," so it really just wasnt meant to be.
PM me his name and address.....I`ll arrange it so that he wakes up with a horses head in his bed tomorrow.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #368 on: May 16, 2014, 03:49:19 AM »
Crossfit Asian. Now there's a rich load to mine for jokes.    ;D
"A redneck,a nun,a rabbi,a Mexican,and a Crossfit Asian are having a drink at the bar....................  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #369 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:37 AM »
"A redneck,a nun,a rabbi,a Mexican,and a Crossfit Asian are having a drink at the bar....................  ;)
You know Mexican ladies have sideways hoo-has...no wait. I told it wrong.    ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #370 on: May 16, 2014, 04:20:57 AM »
Such a classic GB thread: lotsa positives, intermixed with subtle and not-subtle disses and a fucking fistfight in the corner.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2014, 04:31:27 AM »
You look great, kill it.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: May 16, 2014, 05:02:14 AM »
Looking great. One small comment, if you can dial the lower waist in a bit more I think that would help. Conditioning will be key, that is why you did badly last time.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #373 on: May 16, 2014, 05:09:19 AM »
Looking great. One small comment, if you can dial the lower waist in a bit more I think that would help. Conditioning will be key, that is why you did badly last time.
"did badly last time"? I won my pro card last time.
 NEXT.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2014, 05:13:17 AM »
:o Very nice! :o