Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing  (Read 80886 times)

Simple Simon

Re: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing
« Reply #475 on: May 18, 2014, 01:14:43 PM »
  sorry you feel this way. if you have the money and you need the guidance,  then it's not a waste.
Seriously, what do you need him for, you know how to diet, you know how to lift weights, Im not going to mention drugs but you get my drift.

So, what do you need him for?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: May 18, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
looking at the pics on MD of you, i would also say you need to 'carry yourself' like a pro. i mean you earned the right to be up there, its not a privilege.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: May 18, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »
most prep coaches are paid to administer protocols, but she said she isnt using much, so simon has a point.

Simple Simon

« Reply #478 on: May 18, 2014, 01:23:32 PM »
most prep coaches are paid to administer protocols, but she said she isnt using much, so simon has a point.
I dont understand why people need a coach, is it to pat them on the back to tell them how great they are doing?
Is it to bollock them if they are not losing weight fast enough?

Really, you know all this yourself, if you dont have the internal motivation to do it yourself then a prep coach may help.
The desire to seek out a prep coach should automatically exclude you from hiring one.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: May 18, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »
its to balance food, training, boat loads of drugs into a few days of peaking. why else would a pro hand over thousands...

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #480 on: May 18, 2014, 01:31:44 PM »
I dont understand why people need a coach, is it to pat them on the back to tell them how great they are doing?
Is it to bollock them if they are not losing weight fast enough?

Really, you know all this yourself, if you dont have the internal motivation to do it yourself then a prep coach may help.
The desire to seek out a prep coach should automatically exclude you from hiring one.
saying that I "need" a coach would suggest that I DON'T know all this myself,  would it not?  if you know how to do this all on your own, cool,  that's awesome for you. I hope to high five you backstage at the NY Pro NEXT year.
 I couldn't do contest prep on my own at this point. I hired a coach.  if I struggled with math despite knowing all the rules, I wouldn't keep trying the same problems over and over and hope to find my mistake. I'd hire a tutor. I'd pass the class.  I'd graduate. this is no different.  whether I'm at the head of the class or not, I'm better with my tutor than without.

why are you concerned with whether I pay a coach or not? Do you.  Let me do me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #481 on: May 18, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »
Lobs' now that you're a Pro you need to get rid of your amateur coach.
I think it was Joe McNeal that got Flex in the shape he was in for his 92 USA win. And if was him that got him into the shape he was in for the 93 Arnold and O.
I think Flex had mentioned that he used or was a proponent of certain methods that possibly Flex couldn't deal with. And he had recommended him to Dex...and Dex got sharper as well.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: May 18, 2014, 01:34:31 PM »
Lob what did you think of the other competitors? Was there anyone that stood out to you and made you think where you could improve?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: May 18, 2014, 01:35:15 PM »
saying that I "need" a coach would suggest that I DON'T know all this myself,  would it not?  if you know how to do this all on your own, cool,  that's awesome for you. I hope to high five you backstage at the NY Pro NEXT year.
 I couldn't do contest prep on my own at this point. I hired a coach.  if I struggled with math despite knowing all the rules, I wouldn't keep trying the same problems over and over and hope to find my mistake. I'd hire a tutor. I'd pass the class.  I'd graduate. this is no different.  whether I'm at the head of the class or not, I'm better with my tutor than without.

if he coaches 47 top level competitors

why didnt he bring you in like the rest of the girls

seems you didnt bing what the judges wanted

surely if a coach should get anything right that would be it
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #484 on: May 18, 2014, 01:36:21 PM »
saying that I "need" a coach would suggest that I DON'T know all this myself,  would it not?  if you know how to do this all on your own, cool,  that's awesome for you. I hope to high five you backstage at the NY Pro NEXT year.
 I couldn't do contest prep on my own at this point. I hired a coach.  if I struggled with math despite knowing all the rules, I wouldn't keep trying the same problems over and over and hope to find my mistake. I'd hire a tutor. I'd pass the class.  I'd graduate. this is no different.  whether I'm at the head of the class or not, I'm better with my tutor than without.

why are you concerned with whether I pay a coach or not? Do you.  Let me do me.
I couldnt care less if you use one or not.
I just wanted to know why you thought you needed one.

Seems its beyond you to control your food portions and work out which bodyparts to train on your own

USA and their pro cards, they give them out to people who eat like candy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #485 on: May 18, 2014, 01:48:13 PM »

How many times have you competed?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: May 18, 2014, 01:48:56 PM »
laurie green (schenelle) was one of the most suspect. she had a gym bod anyway, started training and then 'won her pro card' in 18 months.... vs 8-10 years of training for most men. and before you mention Ramy, he was big before he started properly cycling. she got called out on a jason huh thread on md and has gone quiet since.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #487 on: May 18, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
 everyone!  everyone looked pretty good!
Gen Strobo is put together amazingly well.  her shoulders are much bigger than mine and her waist is impossibly small. I have a decent taper,  so I'm not worried about my waist,  but my shoulders are undersized.
I also thought Georgina Lona and Andrea Cantone were awesome,  but Andrea has looked better.  Georgina is put together well.
 also, most of the girls were more polished in their presentation than I am.  my conditioning/water is clearly the reason I didn't place,  but perfecting my presentation wouldn't hurt.
 my current favorite pro looks, however, are Candice Lewis and Latorya Watts.  Watts has a bangin body, but I prefer Candice's conditioning, and her body is comparably dope.

ps halo,  this is the only time I intend to acknowledge you at all:
I am anything but arrogant.  it is laughable that you would even say such a thing.  you, on the other hand, are an ignorant, racist, complete fucking asshole. I can't MAKE you fuck off, but please, FUCK OFF.  Everyone would be happier if you would go.

Lob what did you think of the other competitors? Was there anyone that stood out to you and made you think where you could improve?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #488 on: May 18, 2014, 02:12:17 PM »
I really enjoy getbig, but on the list of things that make me want to never post here again:  Halo.  His endless trolling  and bullshit babbles make my blood boil and irritate me to no end.  I'm pretty okay with insults, questions, and jabs from nearly anyone else,  but I actually wish this idiot didn't exist.
I just wanted you guys to know that. I fucking hate Halo.
 That is all.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2014, 02:19:24 PM »
I really enjoy getbig, but on the list of things that make me want to never post here again:  Halo.  His endless trolling  and bullshit babbles make my blood boil and irritate me to no end.  I'm pretty okay with insults, questions, and jabs from nearly anyone else,  but I actually wish this idiot didn't exist.
 That is all.
You're not alone. Stay cool.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:55 PM »
 That is all.
Believe me he is not worth your waste of energy. Just ignore him like he doesn't exist.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2014, 02:23:11 PM »
Halo enemy zoned by lobs

Believe me he is not worth your waste of energy. Just ignore him like he doesn't exist.

Look who's talking...

Simple Simon

« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »

The winner and 16th place
at least 14 people between these two athletes
here is a selection

I have no idea how they judge these shows.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2014, 02:27:37 PM »

here is a selection

but to be fair,  my back is one of my best body parts.  from the front, the differences between me and them is more obvious.

Simple Simon

« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2014, 02:32:40 PM »
but to be fair,  my back is one of my best body parts.  from the front, the differences between me and them is more obvious.
Im not going doing front shots, it took me ages to do that last one  ;D

If i was judging that show she would be my first choice based on that shot

Simple Simon

« Reply #495 on: May 18, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »

The winner and 13th place.

Simple Simon

« Reply #496 on: May 18, 2014, 02:42:38 PM »

The winner and 13th place.

Can someone swap their heads

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #497 on: May 18, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »

here is a selection

Lob has sick quads from the back you can see them pop out from the upper thigh area like Halo said. Especially compared to the other women.
Excellent back detail. Better than the others.

Simple Simon

« Reply #498 on: May 18, 2014, 02:49:44 PM »
Lob has sick quads from the back you can see them pop out from the upper thigh area like Halo said. Especially compared to the other women.
Excellent back detail. Better than the others. More ham detail and I can see her being a serious threat.

I think rather than concentrating on improving the body I think its more about getting your "face to fit"
The judging is all over the fucking place, no consistency at all.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2014, 02:51:06 PM »
Local shows are basically who.you know, if you're a hustler, who you fuck.

I dated a fitness comp back in the 90s, I assume she was faithful...LOL,it wasn't a serious relationship... and she never did that great.  We stopped seeing each other, she hooked up with a dude in the industry and boom... she's top 3 material.