Author Topic: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing  (Read 79740 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: 2014 New York Pro - Getbig's own Lobstah competing
« Reply #575 on: May 20, 2014, 03:06:57 AM »
well, I just made a final decision to wait until October instead of August,  so until twelve weeks out, I will continue to try to build as much muscle as possible (especially in the shoulders and glutes) while keeping my body fat fairly stable. That way I'll at least APPEAR more balanced. 
 beyond that,  if I can drop about 5  additional pounds of body fat and I start cutting water earlier, I thiiiiiink  I'll look really good.

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to Lobstah but I am assuming you are natty (you look like you are anyway) where as the other girls you are competing against for the most part clearly look like they are on PEDS etc, so assuming you are natty (which I think you are) clearly you are not playing on same level field so in actuality you did a lot better than your placing suggests and no question in my mind you would have done significantly better if it was a level playing field.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #576 on: May 20, 2014, 04:08:41 AM »
Keep your head up, you'll do better next time sexy

Don't worry about the negative comments, this is getbig afterall

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: May 20, 2014, 04:18:25 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm sorry, that is hilarious. WHO FUCKING DOES THAT? Oh man, I might do that to someone just to see the reaction.
[PMs Chiro and V-Man for dick pics]
[prepares to attack them both in a Shawn Ray thread]
[compiles all the "race cards" she's got in her arsenal]

Hey! I didn't get a PM! ???

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #578 on: May 20, 2014, 05:01:27 AM »
You don't have to answer this if you don't want to Lobstah but I am assuming you are natty (you look like you are anyway) where as the other girls you are competing against for the most part clearly look like they are on PEDS etc, so assuming you are natty (which I think you are) clearly you are not playing on same level field so in actuality you did a lot better than your placing suggests and no question in my mind you would have done significantly better if it was a level playing field.

Why do you assume that when she totally dominates you muscle wise?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #579 on: May 20, 2014, 05:05:05 AM »
You asked but didn't take it personal or change your behaviour towards me. You would call me tubby even if I sent pics.

So what's your point........Tubby?

;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: May 20, 2014, 05:07:16 AM »
well, I just made a final decision to wait until October instead of August,  so until twelve weeks out, I will continue to try to build as much muscle as possible (especially in the shoulders and glutes) while keeping my body fat fairly stable. That way I'll at least APPEAR more balanced. 
 beyond that,  if I can drop about 5  additional pounds of body fat and I start cutting water earlier, I thiiiiiink  I'll look really good.

Okay.....best of luck. You're right there from the back, but the illusion gets lost a little right now in your front poses.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #581 on: May 20, 2014, 05:12:51 AM »
Why do you assume that when she totally dominates you muscle wise?

She can "dominate" me any which way she likes, preferably with whips, purple fluffy handcuffs and chains.  :-*

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: May 20, 2014, 06:31:27 AM »

Hunior.....in your humble gimmick opinion, which of the two biggest Getbig losers, Alex23 or Josh Rehaluk, sucks more cock?

Use swallowing the entire load as a tie-breaker if you have to.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #583 on: May 20, 2014, 06:49:10 AM »

Hunior.....in your humble gimmick opinion, which of the two biggest Getbig losers, Alex23 or Josh Rehaluk, sucks more cock?

Use swallowing the entire load as a tie-breaker if you have to.

I mean it depends how you wanna judge it and what you look for in a poster. I look for entertainment value.

I hate to admit it but I like and miss em both as "characters", even though I ain't talking to Rehaluk anymore.

Thing with Josh is he's very honest about his condition, he will literally tell you (assuming he likes you) "don't give me your info, don't trust me cos I don't even trust myself", one day he will be your best friend and the next day he will fucking hate you for no reason, I mean it's not even his fault cos he is bi polar, I went through same shit with my x fiance so know the score but it can get tiring after a while.

Fundamentally, I think he has a good heart but just suffers from condition he can't control, it's sad but it is what it is. He didn't ask to be born with it.

Alex on the other hand just does shit for lulz and guess in way could say is worse than Josh cos he actually doesn't have any mental conditions at least not that I am aware of.

I don't agree with both of them doing shit off the board with the stalking/harassing people stuff but I guess that's how they get their kicks.

They could both get kicks doing other fun shit like I do without pissing people of in real life but they will never change and it is what it is.

I want both of them to leave Shizzo alone for good cos Shizzo is off limits as far as I am concerned and he is my boy and I want him back posting at his best without worrying cos he does bring the lulz like no one else can

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: May 20, 2014, 06:58:40 AM »

I mean it depends how you wanna judge it and what you look for in a poster. I look for entertainment value.

I hate to admit it but I like and miss em both as "characters", even though I ain't talking to Rehaluk anymore.

Thing with Josh is he's very honest about his condition, he will literally tell you (assuming he likes you) "don't give me your info, don't trust me cos I don't even trust myself", one day he will be your best friend and the next day he will fucking hate you for no reason, I mean it's not even his fault cos he is bi polar, I went through same shit with my x fiance so know the score but it can get tiring after a while.

Fundamentally, I think he has a good heart but just suffers from condition he can't control, it's sad but it is what it is. He didn't ask to be born with it.

Alex on the other hand just does shit for lulz and guess in way could say is worse than Josh cos he actually doesn't have any mental conditions at least not that I am aware of.

I don't agree with both of them doing shit off the board with the stalking/harassing people stuff but I guess that's how they get their kicks.

They could both get kicks doing other fun shit like I do without pissing people of in real life but they will never change and it is what it is.

I want both of them to leave Shizzo alone for good cos Shizzo is off limits as far as I am concerned and he is my boy and I want him back posting at his best without worrying cos he does bring the lulz like no one else can

Lame excuses.....You sound like you'd let all three run a train on you.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #585 on: May 20, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
Lame excuses.....You sound like you'd let all three run a train on you.

Seriously and I am talking to you on a level here, Shizzo is one fucking huge good luck charm for me, he is one of the luckiest muthafuckers I ever seen in my life. I wanna take him to Vegas and just get him to shoot dice for me.

Like he will give me numbers on roulette and they will come in like tomorrow, he hits fucking miracle after miracle like it's a joke.

Never forget the time the boy said to me back these 6 numbers 13 was one of them, very first spin, BOOM 13 and I am up like $6500.

Next spin BOOM 13 for the double repeater and I am just like WTF, this kids on crack!!!

Kids phenomenal man no joke, I fucking love him so much. I am seriously superstitious, he's my boy and always will be, I got his back for life.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:44 AM »

Seriously and I am talking to you on a level here, Shizzo is one fucking huge good luck charm for me, he is one of the luckiest muthafuckers I ever seen in my life. I wanna take him to Vegas and just get him to shoot dice for me.

Like he will give me numbers on roulette and they will come in like tomorrow, he hits fucking miracle after miracle like it's a joke.

Never forget the time the boy said to me back these 6 numbers 13 was one of them, very first spin, BOOM 13 and I am up like $6500.

Next spin BOOM 13 for the double repeater and I am just like WTF, this kids on crack!!!

Kids phenomenal man no joke, I fucking love him so much. I am seriously superstitious, he's my boy and always will be, I got his back for life.

Well......at least we know who is posting under the Hunior II account now.   ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #587 on: May 20, 2014, 08:04:40 AM »

Josh is textbook Bipolar, Alex is just a dick.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: May 20, 2014, 08:19:38 AM »

so by saying he brings the lulz

what you are really saying is he is a clown that will perform for you when you give him money

he hasnt posted anything remotely funny on here ever
T

Uncle Junior

« Reply #589 on: May 20, 2014, 09:32:19 AM »
so by saying he brings the lulz

what you are really saying is he is a clown that will perform for you when you give him money

he hasnt posted anything remotely funny on here ever

That's not what I am saying at all. He is definitely not a clown.

Very intelligent guy actually. Super smart kid. Great historian too, knows his shit inside out.

I mean before I was even around I used to read him on here lurking.

He is world class online entertainer, pulls in the crowds every time.

Kinda of guy you know will put on a show and sell out tickets in 2 minutes flat and have the punters coming back for more every time.

Off course with fame there is always a price to pay and you get people hating on you, jealous of your success, probably what drove him to drink in the first place but that's just the nature of the beast.

Ask yourself how many footballers, actors, actresses, musicians etc have there been that got driven to drink and drugs because of the fame.

Constant attention is a bitch to handle, needs good management to deal with it all.

That's all I am, a good manager and a good agent.

Shizzo is the real star around here because end of the day class is class.

Shizzo is like brand name you will never forget or can replace.

He literally is in online forum terms the Gucci of Getbig.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #590 on: May 20, 2014, 09:54:54 AM »

whether I'm natural or not is irrelevant.  if you choose to compete in an untested organization,  then you decide what you're doing with your body, and you decide if you're going to use or not.  you have the exact same options as anyone else, so the playing field is absolutely even.  another competitor might also be eating dog shit for breakfast, and looking amazing because of it. I have the option of eating dog shit,  but am I going to?  The answer doesn't matter-  we all make or own choices.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #591 on: May 20, 2014, 10:04:30 AM »
whether I'm natural or not is irrelevant.  if you choose to compete in an untested organization,  then you decide what you're doing with your body, and you decide if you're going to use or not.  you have the exact same options as anyone else, so the playing field is absolutely even.  another competitor might also be eating dog shit for breakfast, and looking amazing because of it. I have the option of eating dog shit,  but am I going to?  The answer doesn't matter-  we all make or own choices.

I hear you, I am just saying I don't see the point to compete in an untested show unless you are using or you simply want to compete just for the sake of competing and don't care too much about placings etc because you are always bound to be disappointed as a natty competing against enhanced chicks.

Even in tested events the results will be the same because they will just come off couple of weeks before, clear the system and its the same thing anyway.

Only difference between you and those chick right now is drug protocol.

Again I am just gonna go ahead and assume you are natty cos you don't look like you are on PEDS at all and if you are then its bunk or you seriously need to up the dose for the next show.  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #592 on: May 20, 2014, 10:07:19 AM »
He pulls the race card to justify rejection. This little weasel pm'd me asking for boob pics and when I didn't comply he attacked me in a shawn ray thread.

"LittleJ" is quite the whiny cottonpicker.

Reason for his attack was due to you hurting him though, the reaction is understandable.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: May 20, 2014, 10:12:11 AM »

That's not what I am saying at all. He is definitely not a clown.

Very intelligent guy actually. Super smart kid. Great historian too, knows his shit inside out.

I mean before I was even around I used to read him on here lurking.

He is world class online entertainer, pulls in the crowds every time.

Kinda of guy you know will put on a show and sell out tickets in 2 minutes flat and have the punters coming back for more every time.

Off course with fame there is always a price to pay and you get people hating on you, jealous of your success, probably what drove him to drink in the first place but that's just the nature of the beast.

Ask yourself how many footballers, actors, actresses, musicians etc have there been that got driven to drink and drugs because of the fame.

Constant attention is a bitch to handle, needs good management to deal with it all.

That's all I am, a good manager and a good agent.

Shizzo is the real star around here because end of the day class is class.

Shizzo is like brand name you will never forget or can replace.

He literally is in online forum terms the Gucci of Getbig.

im starting to believe you did offer him money to wank for you
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #594 on: May 20, 2014, 10:17:15 AM »
Well,there goes another good thread ruined.   :(

Uncle Junior

« Reply #595 on: May 20, 2014, 10:20:05 AM »
Well,there goes another good thread ruined.   :(

I didn't do shit, can't blame me, was Cockrider who started it.
:-*

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #596 on: May 20, 2014, 10:25:18 AM »
-================================================================================

Sounds like a solid plan!
What show are you doing in October?

Wishing you the best with your prep!

Uncle Junior

« Reply #597 on: May 20, 2014, 10:32:35 AM »
im starting to believe you did offer him money to wank for you

So bat shit insane hilarious how Shizz get's the blame for absolutely everything.

I mean I am the one who posts up a vid getting blowie from Suzanah giving Shizzo and Halo shout out's in the process and Shizzo is the one that get's accused of wanking off on vid.  ::)

No wonder he drinks so much.

He's literally been mocked to death on here. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: May 20, 2014, 10:36:18 AM »
So bat shit insane hilarious how Shizz get's the blame for absolutely everything.

I mean I am the one who posts up a vid getting blowie from Suzanah giving Shizzo and Halo shout out's in the process and Shizzo is the one that get's accused of wanking off on vid.  ::)

No wonder he drinks so much.

He's literally been mocked to death on here. ;D

no he accused you of offering him money to wank off for you

and here you are grooming him in this thread

coincidence i think not
T

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #599 on: June 19, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »