Author Topic: Would you watch televised fights to the death?  (Read 2993 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Would you watch televised fights to the death?
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:21:47 PM »
Assuming a MMA match didn't end until one guy killed the other, would you watch?

Personally, I'd be all for it.  Imagine how hard these guys would train and compete knowing their life would be at stake.  Plus, I bet we'd see a bunch of cool Mortal Kombat-style finishers... each competitor could have their own signature fatality move.

What do YOU think?  Would this satisfy your bloodlust? Or would you find it objectionable?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you watch televised fights to the death?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:25:15 PM »
No way and you would probably change your mind after the first or second bout you saw. I think it would make most sick.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:26:07 PM »
Assuming a MMA match didn't end until one guy killed the other, would you watch?

Personally, I'd be all for it.  Imagine how hard these guys would train and compete knowing their life would be at stake.  Plus, I bet we'd see a bunch of cool Mortal Kombat-style finishers... each competitor could have their own signature fatality move.

What do YOU think?  Would this satisfy your bloodlust? Or would you find it objectionable?

I would watch you getting assraped till you die.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 08:28:50 PM »
I would watch you getting assraped till you die.

I suppose you could make gay sex your signature move if you wanted, nothing in the rules against that

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:26:45 PM »
You could have gay necrophiliacs sodomize the loser's corpse, that would be great.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 02:06:17 AM »
In more than 2000 years, people have not changed....

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
It would be a lot more interesting than watching a boring points fight, so yes I'd start watching it then. Although death isn't necessary, just let them keep fighting until there is a knockout/submission/towel thrown. Unlimited 2-minute rounds.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 11:36:21 AM »

I'd pay to see YOU fight to the death, no with me mind you. I have unending love for life.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 11:39:19 AM »
It's the only truly honorable way to go about it, IMO.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 11:42:28 AM »
There you go, you got yourself a candidate ProudVirgin69.

Now, fuck each other up and don't forget to send pictures.

From Secaucus, with sympathy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »
Id pay to see Anabolichalo and Shizzo fight to the death.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 12:11:02 PM »
You ever seen that video of that black guy who got stomped to death.and dragged out of that dojo leaving a trail of blood behind? One of the most sickening things I've.ever seen. The sound of the guys windpipe being.crushed my god. I honestly wanted to cry when I saw that. Sick fuckers on here.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 01:43:48 PM »
There is no honor in killing for money or fame. It would be the death knell for what's left of our civilization.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »
You ever seen that video of that black guy who got stomped to death.and dragged out of that dojo leaving a trail of blood behind? One of the most sickening things I've.ever seen. The sound of the guys windpipe being.crushed my god. I honestly wanted to cry when I saw that. Sick fuckers on here.

The one where 6 or so guys jump some guy on the Brazilian train platform is the worst, in the end they are doing running jumps on his head.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 04:08:37 PM »
-Unlicensed boxing ,smaller ring & much faster
-Dog fights

;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »
If MMA was a legitimate hardcore sport, they'd do away with the gloves and no-headbutt rules. Just no-genitalia hitting.

Seriously, watch an MMA fight and it's one guy with his legs wrapped the other, slapping him on the side of the face, after which he's declared the winner. Most boring gimmick sport ever. It's like a retirement home for former wrestlers/powerlifters.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »
If MMA was a legitimate hardcore sport, they'd do away with the gloves and no-headbutt rules. Just no-genitalia hitting.

Seriously, watch an MMA fight and it's one guy with his legs wrapped the other, slapping him on the side of the face, after which he's declared the winner. Most boring gimmick sport ever. It's like a retirement home for former wrestlers/powerlifters.

Watch vale tudo dummy. It's how the sport started.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 04:18:44 PM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
Nope
Mr. AZ 2003

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2014, 04:56:06 PM »

Originally, the rules were no fish-hooking & no eye gouging.  Submission by groin strikes was a legitimate way to win.

Fun fact: the guy who played Random Task in Austin Powers used to be a UFC fighter and was submitted in such a manner

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
Originally, the rules were no fish-hooking & no eye gouging.  Submission by groin strikes was a legitimate way to win.

Fun fact: the guy who played Random Task in Austin Powers used to be a UFC fighter and was submitted in such a manner

That's Joe Son. He's doing an extremely long sentence in prison after being found guilty of a gang rape. If not a life sentence then close to it.

Of course he was the same guy who carried a cross to the ring and his pre match interview was him reading out of the bible and how he was gonna show the power of Jesus in his fight. ::)