Author Topic: Michael Sam....Drafted to the St Louis Rams  (Read 17216 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Michael Sam....Drafted to the St Louis Rams
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2014, 03:20:45 PM »
Michael Sam will make more money playing the discrimination card than he will ever playing football, especially in a country so ripe with its gay agenda, Rams commercial lawyers need to be shot, that kiss and cake eating was meant to provoke, if his agenda was football he wouldn't have done it, how many other rookies have ate cake of their spouses face getting drafted this pre season. No gay hate, it was just distasteful, I don't want to watch anyone do it gay or hetero especially on espn. Every company assesses their commercial risk prior to acquisition of anything property or staff, the alarm bells must be ringing in the HR law department of the rams now, theres a man with an agenda and it isn't about playing football and lets face it hes a below average bet of ever really making it based on his talent of playing football.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2014, 03:24:25 PM »
worse then the Death of Teo's girlfriend to push the Heisman trophy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2014, 03:30:14 PM »
Michael Sam will make more money playing the discrimination card than he will ever playing football, especially in a country so ripe with its gay agenda, Rams commercial lawyers need to be shot, that kiss and cake eating was meant to provoke, if his agenda was football he wouldn't have done it, how many other rookies have ate cake of their spouses face getting drafted this pre season. No gay hate, it was just distasteful, I don't want to watch anyone do it gay or hetero especially on espn. Every company assesses their commercial risk prior to acquisition of anything property or staff, the alarm bells must be ringing in the HR law department of the rams now, theres a man with an agenda and it isn't about playing football and lets face it hes a below average bet of ever really making it based on his talent of playing football not eating cake.

This.

I hate his guts already. There are gay men, and flaming fucking phaggots.  This asshole is going out of his way t act like a flaming drama queen, because he knows this is his only way to make some bank.  Fuck him

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2014, 03:37:00 PM »
Michael Sam will make more money playing the discrimination card than he will ever playing football, especially in a country so ripe with its gay agenda, Rams commercial lawyers need to be shot, that kiss and cake eating was meant to provoke, if his agenda was football he wouldn't have done it, how many other rookies have ate cake of their spouses face getting drafted this pre season. No gay hate, it was just distasteful, I don't want to watch anyone do it gay or hetero especially on espn. Every company assesses their commercial risk prior to acquisition of anything property or staff, the alarm bells must be ringing in the HR law department of the rams now, theres a man with an agenda and it isn't about playing football and lets face it hes a below average bet of ever really making it based on his talent of playing football.

Bam.  thread over

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2014, 03:47:24 PM »
Bam.  thread over

If I were the Rams head coach I'd put a bounty on this homos ACL.

Injured in practice...tough break kid....ha ha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2014, 04:15:08 PM »

Perhaps....but so did Tim Tebow.   ;D

BTW, I liked how they did the cake kiss....sort of like "In your fucking face!!  Do something bout it bia bia bitch!!!
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
This.

I hate his guts already. There are gay men, and flaming fucking phaggots.  This asshole is going out of his way t act like a flaming drama queen, because he knows this is his only way to make some bank.  Fuck him

Michael Strahan kept his love for cock under wraps until he retired and had a productive NFL career.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2014, 04:24:11 PM »

I agree - he's making this about his sexual orientation instead of his ability to play. If he wanted to warn respect across the board, then when asked about the gay thing in connection sports his answer should have been "Yes, I openly live my life as a gay man. But this isn't about my sexuality. I'm just a guy. I'm just an athlete. And this is about football. If you have any questions about football or my thoughts on football, I'd be happy to answer them."

And he should conducted himself accordingly when drafted - as I expect from all people. I don't want to see you eating cake off your boyfriend anymore than I want to see some other player eating cake off of his girlfriend.

Why is this so fucking difficult? Behave appropriately.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2014, 04:26:03 PM »
I agree - he's making this about his sexual orientation instead of his ability to play. If he wanted to warn respect across the board, then when asked about the gay thing in connection sports his answer should have been "Yes, I openly live my life as a gay man. But this isn't about my sexuality. I'm just a guy. I'm just an athlete. And this is about football. If you have any questions about football or my thoughts on football, I'd be happy to answer them."

And he should conducted himself accordingly when drafted - as I expect from all people. I don't want to see you eating cake off your boyfriend anymore than I want to see some other player eating cake off of his girlfriend.

Not entirely true.....I would pay good money to watch cake being eaten off A.J. McCarron's girlfriend.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2014, 05:59:08 PM »

For the record, did you actually type the word "guy"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2014, 06:20:07 PM »
i bet that if Sam gets dropped by the Rams and decides to sue, he will cite the "horrible" and "omg" tweets from that Miami Dolphin player as the first time he felt a hostile workplace. 

After the way Jonathan Martin put himself in a position to get a $ settlement from the NFL... and he was a borderline-cut 2nd year player... by saying he was bullied (even though he was ALSO making death threats to other teammates)...

After that, I think the blueprint is there for future players to get drafted, lay groundwork, and then hire a lawyer and go after the league.   The NFL brings in 10+ bil in revvenue each year.  They CAN afford to just pay a guy $10 million to go away and not make a stink about bullying or other issues.  And players know this now.  Watch for more of this - players on the bubble of making a team, using the media to establish patterns of workplace hostility.  I bet Sam's twitter or facebook is going to be packed with exxamples of how he's being singled out in his workplace. 

I could care less about the kiss - there were plenty of man/woman kissing.  Not my cup of tea, but hey, that's the world we live in.  Howevr, it seems like he's smart enough to establish that pattern, and he's definitely one to whine about drafting spot, and rant about how good he COULD be doing.  Most dudes don't talk like that in the NFL. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2014, 06:24:02 PM »
For the record, did you actually type the word "guy"?

For the record yes, yes I did. ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2014, 06:49:49 PM »
All over ESPN    :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

why are am i suppose to get my jimmies rustles lol @ anyone claiming socially liberal in this thread

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2014, 09:24:08 PM »
worse then the Death of Teo's girlfriend to push the Heisman trophy

haha   how is Teo's girlfriend? is he/she/them OK?
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2014, 03:21:17 AM »
i bet that if Sam gets dropped by the Rams and decides to sue, he will cite the "horrible" and "omg" tweets from that Miami Dolphin player as the first time he felt a hostile workplace. 

After the way Jonathan Martin put himself in a position to get a $ settlement from the NFL... and he was a borderline-cut 2nd year player... by saying he was bullied (even though he was ALSO making death threats to other teammates)...

After that, I think the blueprint is there for future players to get drafted, lay groundwork, and then hire a lawyer and go after the league.   The NFL brings in 10+ bil in revvenue each year.  They CAN afford to just pay a guy $10 million to go away and not make a stink about bullying or other issues.  And players know this now.  Watch for more of this - players on the bubble of making a team, using the media to establish patterns of workplace hostility.  I bet Sam's twitter or facebook is going to be packed with exxamples of how he's being singled out in his workplace. 

I could care less about the kiss - there were plenty of man/woman kissing.  Not my cup of tea, but hey, that's the world we live in.  Howevr, it seems like he's smart enough to establish that pattern, and he's definitely one to whine about drafting spot, and rant about how good he COULD be doing.  Most dudes don't talk like that in the NFL. 

I agree with you.  People give you shit but you make many keen observations.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »
If I were the Rams head coach I'd put a bounty on this homos ACL.

Injured in practice...tough break kid....ha ha

Prob not a good idea.  Michael Sams boyfriend is Vito Cammisano.......he's from a mob family.  His grandfather was William "Willie Rat" Dominick Cammisano Sr and his father was a bookie and mob member too...did time back in 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cammisano

These are people you really don't want to mess with...
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »

Prob not a good idea.  Michael Sams boyfriend is Vito Cammisano.......he's from a mob family.  His grandfather was William "Willie Rat" Dominick Cammisano Sr and his father was a bookie and mob member too...did time back in 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cammisano

These are people you really don't want to mess with...

How does the mob regard their more "progressive" descendants?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2014, 01:56:24 PM »
They're probably really proud their twinky grandson is getting pounded by a colored.  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »
They're probably really proud their twinky grandson is getting pounded by a colored.  ::)

Surprised them two aren't presently swimmin' with fishes.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2014, 02:00:33 PM »
Surprised them two aren't presently swimmin' with fishes.

Well...according to the bio...Willie's nickname was "The Rat" because when he killed someone, he dumped the bodies into the sewer so the rats will eat them and erase evidence..... :P
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2014, 02:01:53 PM »

Well...I don't know about this Vito....do know about this VITO.. ;D

And then this happenned.....

A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2014, 02:04:14 PM »
Tebow is'nt in the league because of what defenses did to tebow lol.

he rode an awesome defense and kicking game + unique style nobody had film on + tons of excitement to a nice little streak.

since then, he's sucked.  Defenses eat him up.  in that final preseason game, he had to pull out a magic win to barely escape the 4th string scrubs that would have been out of the league in a week.

Tebow isn't in the league because no one wanted to take the time to develop him with the media circus that follows him.

Tebow didn't ride an "awesome defense" (Denver's D was next to last in the league when he took over). If anything, he made the defense better by not turning the ball over as much as Orton did. Plus, the heavy-run offense kept the D off the field.

People had plenty of film on Tebow. It only take weeks to get it. Defenses made the mistake of not consistently staying on him and keeping guys back (except for Belichek). They'd lay off for a series or two, let Tebow hit one or two big plays, and it negated their dominance most of the game (see that Broncos-Bears game from 2011).

Tebow was feast or famine. In that playoff game against Pittsburgh, he was struggling most of that first quarter. Then he hit that one bomb to Thomas, and it was as if a switch clicked in his head. Suddenly, he's carving the Steelers D to pieces.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »
Local Stl news just showed Thhaaam at the airport in Vegas. He will be in town soon for his press conference. Can't wait for this tool to be cut and the circus over.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2014, 02:15:09 PM »
Local Stl news just showed Thhaaam at the airport in Vegas. He will be in town soon for his press conference. Can't wait for this tool to be cut and the circus over.

Then GLAAD will want to know why you cut him and kept this other guy.  So glad my team didn't take him.  You know they instantly regretted it after the kiss. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #124 on: May 13, 2014, 02:17:44 PM »
Tebow isn't in the league because no one wanted to take the time to develop him with the media circus that follows him.

LMAO

Time to "develop" him?  Dude was in his mid-20s and still missed open dudes at 15 yards lol.

Tebow cannot consistently throw.  All this victim stuff would make sense if he was a consistent player.  But coaches knew it was luck when he hit a dead-on pass at 40 yards.  NFL QBs need to make a dead-on pass at 40 yards 9 out of 10 times.  With 1-2 defenders all over the receiver.  

Tebow thrived on broken plays.  Once they forced him right and guarded every man, he was rendered ineffective.  Once Belichick showed how to beat him, EVERYONE started beating him.

He was jeremy lin.  He was a phenom with a new style and the league had to adapt.  And once they did, he was a consistent loser.  

He can't pass.  It's that simple.