Author Topic: How is this not rasis? Michelle Obama continues on w the Nigerian girl kidnapp  (Read 4961 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Nothing gets hostages released faster then showing your outrage on social media  ::)

This is just propaganda getting the US citizens all riled up for when US boot hit the ground in Nigeria.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

AD2100

• Getbig IV
why don't you tell us how it is rasis or even racist
Must be drunk. lol

Never have I seen a man (or woman, for that matter) so obsessed with a First Lady.

She's not an elected official and has no real power (other than taking away the affection of the president from women and GAY MEN who find president Obama very attractive :-X ).

bizarre behavior

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why don't you tell us how it is rasis or even racist

First off why do the thugbamas always make the issue about them?  Second - where were these filthy grifters when this same group was killing boys and christians etc?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Must be drunk. lol

Never have I seen a man (or woman, for that matter) so obsessed with a First Lady.

She's not an elected official and has no real power (other than taking away the affection of the president from women and GAY MEN who find president Obama very attractive :-X ).

bizarre behavior

She needs ro back to slaving over her garden and baking pies and stfu.    Sick of seeing her on the tv

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
First off why do the thugbamas always make the issue about them?  Second - where were these filthy grifters when this same group was killing boys and christians etc?  

how about you take the extra 2 seconds to post the actual article and not just the link

Here is a snip of the article

“In these girls, Barack and I see our own daughters,” Mrs. Obama said, referring to Malia, 15, and Sasha, 12. “We see their hopes, their dreams and we can only imagine the anguish their parents are feeling right now.”

It's not hard to see how any parent with children (especially daughters around the same age as the girls that were kidnapped) could make such a statement

Now, please explain your view of how this is racist.....or is this just like all your other threads and nothing more than a vehicle for you to make the same idiotic comments about Michelle Obama

Why don't you take some of the advice you offered to her on this thread and STFU.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did you read the article? where is the racism? they are both black, wtf am I missing.

Because she never said shit before - only now that its others d

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Because she never said shit before - only now that its others d

never said shit before about what exactly?

I'm not aware that there has been another mass kidnapping of 200+ school children in the last 6 years

She did comment many times on the mass murder of mostly white children by a white shooter at Sandy Hook

Does that count?

I just don't have that keen sensitivity to race relations like you obviously have so you're going to have to show me your math

Please explain in detail how her statement of empathy, as a parent herself, for the parents of this children is racist or even "rasis"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
never said shit before about what exactly?

I'm not aware that there has been another mass kidnapping of 200+ school children in the last 6 years

She did comment many times on the mass murder of mostly white children by a white shooter at Sandy Hook

Does that count?

I just don't have that keen sensitivity to race relations like you obviously have so you're going to have to show me your math

Please explain in detail how her statement of empathy, as a parent herself, for the parents of this children is racist or even "rasis"

If she had sons they would look like Boku Haram

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If she had sons they would look like Boku Haram

ok, I guess this just like all your other threads and nothing more than a vehicle to work through you self hatred for being a closeted gay man who is in love with Barak Obama.   Due to your self hatred you project your desire for Obama (who you call a twink and a bottom) as hatred for him and of course his wife of whom you are intensely jealous.

If the Obama's had a son he would call you a mentally ill, closet case too.

If I'm wrong, then go ahead and just explain how Michelle Obama commenting on this horrible event is racist or "rasis"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
boko haram associate decapitated english soldier in UK recently

no outrage from michele obama there

AD2100

• Getbig IV
boko haram associate decapitated english soldier in UK recently

no outrage from michele obama there
::)
You are as dumb as a brick.

Please stick to posting mindless threads about nothing on G&O.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Nothing gets hostages released faster then showing your outrage on social media  ::)

This is just propaganda getting the US citizens all riled up for when US boot hit the ground in Nigeria.

- They killed 1000's of boys in Nigeria & nobody give a shit about it until now.

- Brigade of French Foreign Legion would very quickly eliminate them (like in Chad), but nobody would finance this operation.
   They have jungle trained brigade of Legionaries.

- NATO is occupied with Ukraine/Russia situation.

- African issue, so fucked.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Of course it's racial, you'd have to be mentally challenged not to understand that.

apart from melanin what possible other connection can be there between the privileged first Lady of America and mud hut dwellers from the African jungle? they have literally nothing else in common unless Michelle practiced FGM on her actual daughters and is referring to that.

That's like me saying the Ugandan Albinos being eaten alive are 'my sons'

We have spec ops in Africa obviously, but defending US corporate interests comes before rescuing sex slaves.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Of course it's racial, you'd have to be mentally challenged not to understand that.

apart from melanin what possible other connection can be there between the privileged first Lady of America and mud hut dwellers from the African jungle? they have literally nothing else in common unless Michelle practiced FGM on her actual daughters and is referring to that.

That's like me saying the Ugandan Albinos being eaten alive are 'my sons'

We have spec ops in Africa obviously, but defending US corporate interests comes before rescuing sex slaves.

how about being parents of 2 teenage girls

“In these girls, Barack and I see our own daughters,” Mrs. Obama said, referring to Malia, 15, and Sasha, 12. “We see their hopes, their dreams and we can only imagine the anguish their parents are feeling right now.”

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
how about being parents of 2 teenage girls

There you go again... interjecting reason & common sense into a discussion with those who have none. :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
333386, if you really want to hate on a Democrat, you should focus your crosshairs elsewhere. Here's a good start:
w

24KT

• Getbig V

This too.
w

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
::)
You are as dumb as a brick.

Please stick to posting mindless threads about nothing on G&O.
if you think what i said is false you are the dumb brick

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
cue the administration contorting itself into pretzels to explain how Boko Haram has 'nothing to do with islam'  ::)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
ok, I guess this just like all your other threads and nothing more than a vehicle to work through you self hatred for being a closeted gay man who is in love with Barak Obama.   Due to your self hatred you project your desire for Obama (who you call a twink and a bottom) as hatred for him and of course his wife of whom you are intensely jealous.

If the Obama's had a son he would call you a mentally ill, closet case too.

If I'm wrong, then go ahead and just explain how Michelle Obama commenting on this horrible event is racist or "rasis"

very good psychoanalysis..made me laugh out loud! ;D ;D