Author Topic: Single dads of GB  (Read 4989 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Single dads of GB
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2014, 10:06:54 PM »
This is what matters!

I live in scandinavia where father has fairly goog rights is divorce/separation issues.
Still these are the things one scales when thinking about leaving.

Nagging wife is a shit but is is worse than not living full time with your kids? Or all the other related crap?
Hardly.

not sure about that

I really don't think the kids are better off if the parents are arguing all the time

But the court stories on here are outrageous. I think in Sweden were I live it's pretty common with shared custody and a weekly arrangement

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2014, 10:32:24 PM »
Mine is shit, BUT... I'm going back to court.

As a matter of fact, you should always remember that when it comes to "kids"... Kids are NEVER done.

You can ALWAYS go back over kids.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2014, 02:13:20 AM »
not sure about that

I really don't think the kids are better off if the parents are arguing all the time

But the court stories on here are outrageous. I think in Sweden were I live it's pretty common with shared custody and a weekly arrangement
and neither are the parents..me and my ex split almost 3 years ago when our kid was 2.5..one week of one week on. Leaving theckid on mondays in kindergarden and gerting her the other monday...pm me if you feel the need to talk with someone who has been there.

In swedish to

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2014, 02:17:26 AM »
Me...have my daughter every day every night

Ex..takes my daughter every other week for a Saturday afternoon :)

dont know the story and im sure there is a good reason for that but it sad when a child dont meet one of there parents more than that. We have it great altough my ex is a bitch but she is a great mother to my kid and thats all that mathers. Atleast i dlnt havecto hear the nagging when i put dpwn the phone =D

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2014, 03:14:16 AM »
and neither are the parents..me and my ex split almost 3 years ago when our kid was 2.5..one week of one week on. Leaving theckid on mondays in kindergarden and gerting her the other monday...pm me if you feel the need to talk with someone who has been there.

In swedish to

Thanks might hit you up on that

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2014, 08:14:42 AM »
wtf 1000 dollars a month. Food clothes etc t l a kid cant be 1000dollars a month and you have the kid to, for a swede that sounds crazy.

The child support is based of my net income, the more I make the more I have to pay.  I was able to pay less because my bonus does not count as guaranteed money so they could not include the other $25K a year in the my salary.  I think its a small price to pay to be in my kids life.

I think Texas is 20% for the first kid and 5% for every additional.  Once I close on my new house I will taking her back to court for 50/50 so then she will not get any child support after that. :)

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2014, 10:23:18 AM »

The child support is based of my net income, the more I make the more I have to pay.  I was able to pay less because my bonus does not count as guaranteed money so they could not include the other $25K a year in the my salary.  I think its a small price to pay to be in my kids life.

I think Texas is 20% for the first kid and 5% for every additional.  Once I close on my new house I will taking her back to court for 50/50 so then she will not get any child support after that. :)

Child support where I am is not much really. Pretty reasonable.

But I'd rather have 50/50 care and no support.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2014, 10:28:09 AM »
Sounds like a lot of you guys needed to learn a cardinal rule; never breed with horrible c.unts.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2014, 10:37:25 AM »
Sounds like a lot of you guys needed to learn a cardinal rule; never breed with horrible c.unts.

They're fine when you're with them. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I left FB back in 09 cos of a psycho ex, never used the shitty thing anyway. She called my parents house (this is a "woman" in her 30s) and tried to make up a load of shit when she found out (via FB) that I had a new girlfriend. She also wrote shit to my ex and my current gf. Actually, she was a psycho while I was with her, but luckily she was infertile.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2014, 02:06:35 PM »

but the question is how much goes to the kid.  I thi k its weird that you have to pay more the  a guy that earns less then you. Your both kids have the same needs and should be paid the same. Your kid dpnt eat more and need more clothes etc then the other kid.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
but the question is how much goes to the kid.  I thi k its weird that you have to pay more the  a guy that earns less then you. Your both kids have the same needs and should be paid the same. Your kid dpnt eat more and need more clothes etc then the other kid.

This is it. I was going to criticise Halo for seeking to reduce his maintenance but the mother seems to have cash and it would just end up as disposable income for her.

There's a bad heroin problem in my town, you see the scumbag whore mothers collecting social welfare and child benefits and just know it all goes on heroin. Pisses me off, they keep their kids yet fathers like us who want to be integral in raising our children have to fucking pay out of pocket for the minimum of rights.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2014, 02:23:07 PM »
This is it. I was going to criticise Halo for seeking to reduce his maintenance but the mother seems to have cash and it would just end up as disposable income for her.

There's a bad heroin problem in my town, you see the scumbag whore mothers collecting social welfare and child benefits and just know it all goes on heroin. Pisses me off, they keep their kids yet fathers like us who want to be integral in raising our children have to fucking pay out of pocket for the minimum of rights.
sick

i hope it all turns out good for you a child needs her father to so keep o  fighting.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2014, 02:28:24 PM »
sick

i hope it all turns out good for you a child needs her father to so keep o  fighting.

All's good for me, have a son btw  ;D

I would always like more time and more influence in my son's life but he really looks up to me.

This is what I don't think Halo gets. YOU can influence your child and instill values in them. People like to blame schools or tv or "society" for their children being shits. The buck stops with you, the parent. You shape what sort of adult your child will become. Any mistakes you made you can identify and stop your kid making the same mistakes. You can make sure they learn the value of work, how to get pussy whatever you want, but only if you are there and they look up to you.

They may not berate you for clubbing while they're hospitalised but they will remember how you behaved when they needed you when they grow up.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »
dont know the story and im sure there is a good reason for that but it sad when a child dont meet one of there parents more than that. We have it great altough my ex is a bitch but she is a great mother to my kid and thats all that mathers. Atleast i dlnt havecto hear the nagging when i put dpwn the phone =D

Yes mate 100% agree with you 2parents in a child's life is important
But in this case tho it is for the better as she is not a good influence. My daughter still sees her mothers family and all my family whenever we can. My exes family don't see my ex either. Sounds harsh but she had many many chances to save herself but fucked everyone over time and time again.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2014, 02:39:37 PM »
Yes mate 100% agree with you 2parents in a child's life is important
But in this case tho it is for the better as she is not a good influence. My daughter still sees her mothers family and all my family whenever we can. My exes family don't see my ex either. Sounds harsh but she had many many chances to save herself but fucked everyone over time and time again.

Not to derail thread but this is why same sex couples shouldn't adopt. It is BEST (not always possible) for a child to have a mom and a dad. I was the disciplinarian and the one who did boy things. His mom was the primary nurturer and sensitive one. I'm sensitive now but not like a mom. I didn't believe it was anything serious when he was sick before, his mom did. Queue 2 operations. On the other hand, he was awful in the terrible 2s. Would run around with his mom's wool when she was knitting and hit her and she was too soft to do anything so I laid down the law. It resulted in tears but he is well behaved now.

I don't see where this fusion of opposite approaches would happen with homo couples.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »

I would always like more time and more influence in my son's life but he really looks up to me.

This is what I don't think Halo gets. YOU can influence your child and instill values in them. People like to blame schools or tv or "society" for their children being shits. The buck stops with you, the parent. You shape what sort of adult your child will become. Any mistakes you made you can identify and stop your kid making the same mistakes. You can make sure they learn the value of work, how to get pussy whatever you want, but only if you are there and they look up to you.

They may not berate you for clubbing while they're hospitalised but they will remember how you behaved when they needed you when they grow up.

Thanks for contributing.. How old were you at the conception?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2014, 03:05:13 PM »
Thanks for contributing.. How old were you at the conception?

19, 20 when he was born. I was scared shitless as not with her at time.

First time she called me to say she was pregnant I just went silent and hung up phone. Told myself it didn't happen, wasn't real. Ignored her calls for a couple of weeks. Just before new year doorbell rang in my parents. "Hi I'm Susan, Ellen's mother..." Ran into my bedroom still trying to say it wasn't real.

Balled my eyes out when talking to her mom and my parents. Having a kid without being with mother was supposed to be worst thing in world, here I was in Uni and this happened. It was so awkward until birth going to scans etc then soon as I saw him in incubator it all changed. This wasn't a teenage pregnancy it was a child and my son. Stopped boozing, got a second job and manned up (for a while).

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »

aa sorry i mixed you up with a othee members post

great post btw

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2014, 03:47:41 PM »
aa sorry i mixed you up with a othee members post

great post btw

Listening to the radio here you would think teachers and to a lesser extent child minders/workers in montessories etc are the reason children grow up bad. My gf is a child minder, so many of the parents not only delegate all parenting to the child minder but then break the routines and discipline of the child minder through guilt for not bothering to mind their own children.

Parents of fat children, I mean obese lard asses, should be subject to negligence charges. It is as bad as not feeding your child which is widely seen as bad parenting and disgusting behaviour.

I think my generation had it right. Bullying is wrong but picking on someone for being fat or annoying is right. If you act like a dick or annoy people (like I used to) you deserve grief til you mend your ways. Picking on handicapped kids deserves a beat down, pointing out a kid is fat (unhealthy, lazy and setting up for a life of suckling from the teat of public healthcare) is worthy of merciless bullying... and the parents should be mocked moreso.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »
19, 20 when he was born. I was scared shitless as not with her at time.

First time she called me to say she was pregnant I just went silent and hung up phone. Told myself it didn't happen, wasn't real. Ignored her calls for a couple of weeks. Just before new year doorbell rang in my parents. "Hi I'm Susan, Ellen's mother..." Ran into my bedroom still trying to say it wasn't real.

Balled my eyes out when talking to her mom and my parents. Having a kid without being with mother was supposed to be worst thing in world, here I was in Uni and this happened. It was so awkward until birth going to scans etc then soon as I saw him in incubator it all changed. This wasn't a teenage pregnancy it was a child and my son. Stopped boozing, got a second job and manned up (for a while).

Damn I thought I was young at 28.

I would probably react the same at 19. Just bail out.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2014, 04:04:23 PM »
i clicked your thread because you say GB and I live in Great Britain...

Google                   Fathers for justice

xL

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2014, 04:08:38 PM »

xL

50 or so weirdos disillusioned with the (unjust) system don't represent the majority of single fathers.

All women cook, clean and fuck and don't work right? Like Jordan?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2014, 04:10:07 PM »

xL

First time I see you post on GO

That's Gossip & Opinions :)

I hope to get a pretty equal custodian arrangement

But getbig seems to have a plethora of screwed over fathers, unfortunately

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
plethora of screwed over fathers, unfortunately

Single Dads of GB:

"Fathers for justice" have been fighting all of their lives to be allowed to see their children.  They do not give up.  They've been dressing up as superheros and climbing every bridge in the country and Buckingham Palace for years for their rights.  Many of them have no access to their offspring.

google
fathers for justice
xL

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2014, 04:16:35 PM »

Find a google image of the thousands of fathers stuck in district courts begging for one day a week.

Oh yeah, Sky News don't care about that.