Author Topic: Single dads of GB  (Read 4990 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Single dads of GB
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 04:32:05 PM »
Well I mistook the thread.  Obviously I ought not post on the G&O because reading at the top of it at the description bit, it says it's about BodyBuilding.  But I went and read the entire thread about single dads of GB.  then posted.  sorry.

The last poster there?  The one with the childminder partner who sounds all so nice and caring then goes and posts very soon afterwards about women as slutty baby makers?

>>>I doubt you'll make it to proper parenthood, so I hope you wear a condom always

Some (if not most of you) really ought not breed, that's all
xL
take care

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 04:35:17 PM »
Well I mistook the thread.  Obviously I ought not post on the G&O because reading at the top of it at the description bit, it says it's about BodyBuilding.  But I went and read the entire thread about single dads of GB.  then posted.  sorry.

The last poster there?  The one with the childminder partner who sounds all so nice and caring then goes and posts very soon afterwards about women as slutty baby makers?

>>>I doubt you'll make it to proper parenthood, so I hope you wear a condom always

xL
take care

Post where I said that. Go on...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2014, 04:39:19 PM »
Expect that post to remain unreplied to without a quote.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2014, 04:48:20 PM »

Don't want to quote myself but a female head was melted and exploded by that taunt. Off to bed soon, perhaps I can expect to awake to some fabrication or imagined response.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
Off to bed safe in the knowledge some bullshit statement by a female went unproven and unsubstantiated. I expect all night erection and sweet dreams.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2014, 11:06:09 PM »

I think it's quite rude to barge in like that without posting pussy shots first.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2014, 06:27:22 AM »
I was there from day one with my son. Was single when I impregnated his mom, got with her four months after he was born (for 4 years). When we split up she let me see him once a week then decided to move without saying where and changing number.

It was horrible. I didn't get to speak to him on my birthday, she started dating a guy from England and I worried she'd move. My mom parents were too soft and thought things would work out but I instigated legal proceedings for custody.* I had her bring up loads of shite in court but got custody and legal guardianship in the end. She accused me of drug dealing, hiding cocaine in his bed etc, all lies but judge gave me custody and guardianship and access.

We get on great now, it took a year or two but she eventually saw that he has tp be put first. She is happy with her now husband, I am happy with my girlfriend. I can see him when I want, he loves me he loves his mom and his step dad. It was tough as hell, suicide contemplating tough, but I'm here now and he's the happiest kid you could meet.

*On the issue of custody, I see him every Saturday as per court agreement but more often most weeks when I have time off or if he is on holidays from school.

That's something I can't live with....guess in your situation you don't have a choice but the thought of another man living with my offspring rattles my core....this is why I find the single life a blessing...a comfort zone. I have soo many less worries than many of my friends.

S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2014, 06:38:39 AM »
That's something I can't live with....guess in your situation you don't have a choice but the thought of another man living with my offspring rattles my core....this is why I find the single life a blessing...a comfort zone. I have soo many less worries than many of my friends.

first when we separeted i feared that to but 5montha aftee when she met a new a was just happy my kid liked the guy and that he was good for her...no afterwards i have heard different and if i meat him again i will rip his head off

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2014, 01:19:48 PM »
first when we separeted i feared that to but 5montha aftee when she met a new a was just happy my kid liked the guy and that he was good for her...no afterwards i have heard different and if i meat him again i will rip his head off

See, there's just many different outcomes to this some bad some good. This is the problem.

Just the fact that my ex is single whilst my baby is at her home...that's enough to give me nightmares, she will eventually meet someone, if he's violent, a jobless wanker, a lame ass...etc etc etc, You just hate the idea of another adult living with your child. I can't imagine having grown in another man's shadow whilst my dad visited at the weekends.

Granted, sometimes dead beat fathers are replaced by more honest caring step dads, but that's not me.
S

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »
See, there's just many different outcomes to this some bad some good. This is the problem.

Just the fact that my ex is single whilst my baby is at her home...that's enough to give me nightmares, she will eventually meet someone, if he's violent, a jobless wanker, a lame ass...etc etc etc, You just hate the idea of another adult living with your child. I can't imagine having grown in another man's shadow whilst my dad visited at the weekends.

Granted, sometimes dead beat fathers are replaced by more honest caring step dads, but that's not me.

The guy my ex wife is now married to is not a bad guy... He is very respectful to me and certainly understands where I'm coming from most of the time. He's an ok dude.

The first guy she really got with, I will punch in the motherfucking face if I ever see him again.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2014, 02:07:20 PM »

It is a likely scenario with kids. I don't like it either.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2014, 02:07:47 PM »

[/quote

I love how that girl withered in the face of my challenge to post where I said what she claimed.

Anyway, one of my BIGGEST fears was that my son would call another man "dad". Kept me with the girl way longer than was healthy.

Anyway, she met a good guy who really loved her, he moved here, got a job and treats them well. Son calls me dad and his step dad by his first name. As long as the guy she meets is good with kids and good for the partner you're golden.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2014, 02:11:20 PM »

that is my biggest fear in life, evn if he is a good guy i will never allow another man to ever play any part in my kids life, they are the most important thing in my life and id rather die a slow and painfull death than let another man play a part in raising my kids

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2014, 03:08:12 PM »
that is my biggest fear in life, evn if he is a good guy i will never allow another man to ever play any part in my kids life, they are the most important thing in my life and id rather die a slow and painfull death than let another man play a part in raising my kids
not trying to come of as an ass but thats very selfish of you, thats all about your ego and nothing else.. i rather have my kids mother happy and with another guy then lonely and down cause that affects my daught. .If you are a good and loving dad you will always be  your kids father and no one can replace that.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2014, 03:18:00 PM »
not trying to come of as an ass but thats very selfish of you, thats all about your ego and nothing else.. i rather have my kids mother happy and with another guy then lonely and down cause that affects my daught. .If you are a good and loving dad you will always be  your kids father and no one can replace that.

This. We were fighting loads towards the end, kid picks that up. Not his fault, he is happier now than that last year or so I was with his mom cos he has a stable and happy home.

I understand where Bass Generator is coming from. You think your kid having another father figure in his life will strip you of your role. Kids are adaptable, when young at least, and they can deal with the family dynamic that results... as long as all parties work to keep the kid happy.

You could get a vindictive mom or a new step dad who uses the child to punish you. Those selfish girls are ignoring what's best for the child and should be castrated/kicked in the ovaries.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2014, 08:33:14 PM »
If you're smart you'll add to the parenting plan that neither can bring another person around the kids for the first 6 months of dating and after the other parent receives a copy of a criminal background report. Neither are allowed to date felons.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2014, 08:45:37 PM »

xL
take care

4000 posts is way past where gimmickhood crosses over from 'a bit of a laugh' to 'truly fucking tragic'

is this uncle loony? The pastel font seems familiar

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2014, 10:21:48 PM »

i fully undestand and think you are spot on in what you say.
to me though they are by far the most important, most cherised thing in my life and cannot stand the thought of anyone else spending time with them that i should be. i think we are allowed to be selfish when it comes to our kids