Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilding ... does is exist  (Read 11861 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Natural Bodybuilding ... does is exist
« on: January 23, 2006, 11:04:50 PM »
tested and not tested … and that is it … there is a test which follows the WADA code and they are the toughest … if u c the list u will be amazed that everything is detectable (except GH and insulin) but when u c the condition of the guys u will be amazed how they pass the test and look like this

The world amateur championship was tested … and take a look at the pix and the results to c the guys who were caught on the test.

http://www.ifbb.com/contestresults/officialresults_shanghai2005.pdf
http://www.ifbb.com/contestresults/shanghai2005.htm

The tests can minimize the use of drugs but cannot illuminate it … like in all the other sports …

So who ever completes have to keep that in mind … cause once he steps on stage there is no mercy and no one will say this guy is on or off .. They’ll just say he looks good or he looks like shit.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Natural Bodybuilding ... does is exist
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 11:07:23 PM »
If you want to compete in pro bodybuilding and you don't juice, you're a fucking idiot.
N

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »
The tests can minimize the use of drugs but cannot illuminate it … like in all the other sports

You mean "eliminate" rather than "illuminate" right?

Don't get too carried away there, Ali G.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 11:09:33 PM »

DIV

Tis no mistake there...

Illuminating his athletes' drug use is PRECISELY what he does  :-X

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »

DIV

Thank u Mr. Linguistics

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 11:21:34 PM »
So who ever completes have to keep that in mind … cause once he steps on stage there is no mercy and no one will say this guy is on or off .. They’ll just say he looks good or he looks like shit.

when u c the condition of the guys u will be amazed how they pass the test and look like this

Aliamini,

You are REALLY hurting your athletes' reputations...

You've posted your pics, their pics, their name, their placings, on a board that gets 20,000 unique hits a day from people all over the sport- judges, fellow competitors, and fans.   Then, you bragged about cheating drug tests in a tested federation.

Ask any of the daily 20,000 visitors here what they know about Sami.  They WON'T mention his contest placings. They WILL mention that his trainer brags about beating drug tests in a natural federation.

You're putting your ego before their careers  :-\

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 11:37:43 PM »
Damn u 240 … I said it b4 and I will say it again … don’t u ever sleep??

Who said anything about cheating … people ask and I answered … what conclusions they reach is not my problem … plus everybody talks about everybody on this board … u don’t u guys talk about Jay Cutler when he got caught on Diuretics in 2001 … files a case and the whole test got cancelled … meaning he cheated over all the guys who competed … u odnt call that cheating cause he is 4 time Mr. O runner-up … but u call my athletes cheats cause bunch of no good, BBer critic wanna be say so they are considered as Cheats

Well the thing I am not is a cheat … I told all of u the truth of what is going on … I don’t put my ego ahead of everything … I tell u what is goin on in the sport … so instead of being thankful and learn what u don’t know … u guys are bothered about the judges and the official who visit the board … since when did that make any difference … u think they don’t know …

I hope the judges make it to the boards and read what is going on … cause from the looks of the judges I saw in IFBB world amateur championship … some of them couldn’t even speak English.  So how in hell can they keep up with the evolution of the sport.

Bast000 u think this guy is natural … how do u know that … training in a college gym doesn’t mean he is natural … I think all of u saw the MTV true life … and saw that everyone is on drugs … wrestlers models and even gay stripers … needless to say u aint seen nothing yet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »
Damn u 240 … I said it b4 and I will say it again … don’t u ever sleep??

Who said anything about cheating … people ask and I answered … what conclusions they reach is not my problem … plus everybody talks about everybody on this board … u don’t u guys talk about Jay Cutler when he got caught on Diuretics in 2001 … files a case and the whole test got cancelled … meaning he cheated over all the guys who competed … u odnt call that cheating cause he is 4 time Mr. O runner-up … but u call my athletes cheats cause bunch of no good, BBer critic wanna be say so they are considered as Cheats

Well the thing I am not is a cheat … I told all of u the truth of what is going on … I don’t put my ego ahead of everything … I tell u what is goin on in the sport … so instead of being thankful and learn what u don’t know … u guys are bothered about the judges and the official who visit the board … since when did that make any difference … u think they don’t know …

I hope the judges make it to the boards and read what is going on … cause from the looks of the judges I saw in IFBB world amateur championship … some of them couldn’t even speak English.  So how in hell can they keep up with the evolution of the sport.

Bast000 u think this guy is natural … how do u know that … training in a college gym doesn’t mean he is natural … I think all of u saw the MTV true life … and saw that everyone is on drugs … wrestlers models and even gay stripers … needless to say u aint seen nothing yet

The guy who talks the most is usually the one in the wrong.

We can all see you are embarassed in front of your athletes- yet you are not stopping. You're making it worse.

Comparing to competing in MuscleMania- which prides itself on being natural - with the IFBB, is just silly.

You're an immature man, aliamini. 

I just hope you don't hurt Sami's career with your pride and ego.

We both know he'll learn your tricks, do the math, and realize you bring more problems than you bring solutions.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 11:53:42 PM »
Yes, natural bodybuilding exists. Now fuck off.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 11:55:25 PM »

Comparing to competing in MuscleMania- which prides itself on being natural - with the IFBB, is just silly.

that says it all ... u know nothing, u just want to argue for the sake of argue ... everyone knows u just sit behind a PC and try to look good by mocking others ... what have u done for BBing ... what did u achieve in BBing ... I think I will join the group of kicking 240 ass (and there is a hell lot of them on the board)

brianX: that is an solid answer man ... that's just what we needed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 12:02:42 AM »
that says it all ... u know nothing, u just want to argue for the sake of argue ... everyone knows u just sit behind a PC and try to look good by mocking others ... what have u done for BBing ... what did u achieve in BBing ... I think I will join the group of kicking 240 ass (and there is a hell lot of them on the board)

I ask you why a nutritionist should be BRAGGING about drug use, and NAMING which athletes use?

That is precisely what you did.

You can't defend your actions, so you attack mine.  Nice attempt to redirect.  You did not argue that you're embarassing Sami.  People are calling him a cheater. Why? Not because of me.  They're calling him a cheater because of YOU and you won't put your ego aside and let it go.  You have to keep talking.

You're angry now. You threatened me.  You know I'm right, and you are losing face in front of your peers. 

Fact: You are hurting Sami's career in the eyes of fans, judges, and competitors.   

Fact: One day, Sami will learn what he needs to learn, and realize you're HURTING him more than HELPING him.  his reputation is ruined in front of 20,000 people tonight.  How can you defned that? YOU did it!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 12:15:39 AM »
You threatened me  :o...  damn ... when did i do that ??

anyway is it clear what u r trying to do ... but guess what ... I don’t want to defend my self ... i am happy with the way things are goin ... thanx 2u ... u helped a lot without knowing

people who know the sport will never say sami cheated (of-course they will say 240 … who is 240, never heard of him) and in the future the fans will appreciate what was said (not by u)

if I am hurting my athletes … y r u so upset.  Aahhh cause u have no athletes … well I got my team together … and they are more famous than u can ever be (not on getbig … here u r the most famous) but who cares right

and just for the record I am not angry (specially knowing that 240 just wants to post and argue on anything) .. and please don’t talk about judging … do u even know how the judging is done?

240 I luv ya man

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 06:48:46 AM »
Ali-man-luva,

Every time you say something it has no credit whatsoever....

You are a hairy camel, that goes and says ..loook at my man ..Gyno and all ..he passed the test with my help ..blah blah blah ...

Why do you care ?? Why dont you go to the gym or something ... you are a strange little man that needs to stop blowing up spots about your "team" and lift your dams self ... and get a waxin or something...

There is a world where people lift wieghts and follow a diet regimen with hopes of changing thier physique..thats natural bodybuilding... you are a natural d*ck sucker 
L

Dark_Matter

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 09:14:40 AM »
....it exist but who cares  :-\

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 09:19:12 AM »
In fairy land with the fly pigs and tolls under the bridges, natural bodybuilding exist. But when I woke up it was all gone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 09:23:07 AM »
people who know the sport will never say sami cheated

if I am hurting my athletes … y r u so upset. 

Your athletes are working hard and deserve a fair shake.  You will deny it, because it's your job on the line, but anyone will tell you that you're completely ruining their reputation.

People who know the sport are the fans. When I attend the MuscleMania, and they announce Sami, I am sure a few people in the crowd will chant "Cheater! Cheater!" thanks to your unnecessary posts here.

They're going to lose a contest they should win, and forever be branded as CHEATERS, thanks to your words.

You're a selfish man, ali.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 09:26:42 AM »
This cat trains at my college gym and is natural.

He's offseason now and getting bigger and stronger.

http://benhartman.com/Bench_Press.html

http://benhartman.com/Squat.html

Lol, you do know that Ben is the same guy who posted the pic of you on the internet and was the one who took the pic.  :D

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »
I think you mean truely natural bodybuilding competitions... do they exist.

Of course natural bodybuilding exists. Thats not in doubt.

Also I think maybe alot of the best natural bodybuilders never compete (EG because they expect to make no money and that everybody would accuse them of cheating or maybe they've no idea how good they are 4 natural), so in fact natural potential is probably even higher than the tested competitions would suggest.