Author Topic: Peptides?  (Read 2658 times)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
Peptides?
« on: May 11, 2014, 05:10:01 PM »
Anyone mess around with peptides like CJC 1295, GHRP-6, GHRP-2, and or IGF-1 LR3? Kinda interested in trying since it's a much cheaper alternative to actual gh, but am wondering if they're all bs or not...
Do Work.

Chubz

• Getbig III
Re: Peptides?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:01:52 PM »
I am wondering also. I have tried ghrp6 and it did increase my appetite like crazy, getting ready to use it again. I am hearing about guys using lots of igflr3 doing many injects all over the muscle, taking big doses pre and post workout. Also here Dennis James has his guys using lots of peps.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »
Not really worth the hassle.  You'll get "quality of life" benefits, nothing significant like rHGH

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 01:29:34 AM »
Not really worth the hassle.  You'll get "quality of life" benefits, nothing significant like rHGH

Thanks - that's what I thought. Think I'll just use that money to buy more test, lol.
Do Work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 01:36:56 AM »
I like igf1 and ghrp2.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 01:55:19 AM »
I like igf1 and ghrp2.

Can you expand on why you like them? I have read ghrp2 increases appetite - that's great for some, but I eat too much as it is. What do you like abut igf1?
Do Work.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 11:11:37 AM »
I use ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac in the AM after fasted cardio.
I only shoot once per day, 200mcg ghrp and 100mcg cjc.
Honestly, its hard to tell if it makes a difference since I'm also on test, tren and eq at the moment and have no clue what's causing the growth, but my money is on the tren and not ghrp. I'm only using these peptides because I got them for free a few months ago from a friend who was moving to another country and just wanted to get rid of what he had left. I do notice I hold more water on it, so I guess its doing something. I also sleep like a baby which is a rare thing when running any significant amount of tren.
All in all, I'd save my money on steroids rather than peptides, at least you KNOW test will make a difference, can't say the same for ghrp.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
I use ghrp2 and cjc1295 no dac in the AM after fasted cardio.
I only shoot once per day, 200mcg ghrp and 100mcg cjc.
Honestly, its hard to tell if it makes a difference since I'm also on test, tren and eq at the moment and have no clue what's causing the growth, but my money is on the tren and not ghrp. I'm only using these peptides because I got them for free a few months ago from a friend who was moving to another country and just wanted to get rid of what he had left. I do notice I hold more water on it, so I guess its doing something. I also sleep like a baby which is a rare thing when running any significant amount of tren.
All in all, I'd save my money on steroids rather than peptides, at least you KNOW test will make a difference, can't say the same for ghrp.

Thank you for the response. I sleep terribly...I got a doc to prescribe me adderall (which is awesome; I usually just sell it) but then he offered to give me ambien (I work a desk job and have trouble sleeping before midnight) and of course I accepted. I'm now addicted to ambien and I hate it. If I don't take the pill I don't sleep; it's miserable.

I'm actually more interested in the 'sleep like a baby' effects of peptides even more so than the growth effects if it can help me ween off ambien.
Do Work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 01:49:02 PM »
Can you expand on why you like them? I have read ghrp2 increases appetite - that's great for some, but I eat too much as it is. What do you like abut igf1?

i use ghrp2 mainly for appetite, couple 500mcg shots a day. i'll put on 10lbs in the span of a couple days, much of that water of course. gives me a 'drive' to eat all day, something i need, since i don't have a great appetite. i had noticed my fingernails grow much quicker, something i never really paid attention to.

i used to use igf1 just once a day, maybe twice, even in "high" doses of 200mcg+/day, but since switching to 50mcg per muscle group trained (pre workout) I've made great improvements... past couple weeks I've had a few ppl who see me everyday ask what I'm doing different... and I'm wayyy down on my AAS doses (2 full 3cc syringes per week, with about 60/40 test enan and deca both 400mg/cc), as well as changing the way i train while on igf1.. doing 20 rep sets for every movement (after recalling some studies Bookworm [remember him? bolex?] posted back in '98/'99) with about 3 movements per bodypart, 3 sets each.

in the past I'd used A LOT of IGF1 DES, 50-100mcg/day in each muscle trained.. 100mcg in teres and 100mcg in lats and 100mcg in traps in 1 day for example.. 100mcg in the brachs, 100mcg in the bicep, 50mcg in the lateral tricep and 50-100mcg in the long tricep, ect... but I'm getting much better results with the current "protocol" of igf1LR3 I'm running than i ever did with the DES.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 05:54:07 PM »
If low on $$$ Steroids>peptides.

But peptides + steroids = winning (if you've got the cash).

I ran peptides for the longest time and they helped for sure in a variety of respects, I ran GH for over half a year and it worked as advertised. However now having less money, my priority is on food and gear only. Otherwise I'd gladly run both.

Both improved my skin, both improved my sleep, both allowed me to eat more and still lean out/stay leaner, both helped me look more 3D day in day out, more full, better pumped, more veiny, etc... now not so much, and I've been off them for quite a while... so can't wait to be able to get back on at least the peptides if not GH.

40mg anavar for 3 months will deliver more results than 3 months of GH or peptides. Full stop.

You do the math... but there's always cost vs benefit vs side effect.

I miss the better insane quality sleep, noticeably anti-aging on skin quality and the 3D/fullness factor of GH... it really damn works... but the problem is as always (as even with anavar) people expect MAGIC.. which it isn't (well is... but isn't...) Then again.. people expect magic from drugs period when they don't eat right or train right so go figure.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 07:47:27 PM »
also used CJC with Dac at I think around 2-4mg/wk in 1 dose usually, while running 200-300mcg ghrps (2 or 6) 3-4x per day.... I didnt' notice much difference.

I can't stand CJC w/o DAC.. gives a bad feeling in my face/skull, flushing, ect...

never used Ipa/Hex or whatever.

if I had to buy it, the only ones I'd spend money on would be igf1lr3 (and DES, but that shits expensive now) and ghrp2... and MT2 (although I only use MT1 now... once in a while.. MT2 makes me puke my guts out 45mins post injection).