Author Topic: Cops shoots armed woman, gets fired  (Read 1534 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Cops shoots armed woman, gets fired
« on: May 12, 2014, 09:20:45 AM »
Can't even be a cop in 'murkah anymore. What a shithole country. Now they want to charge him too.  ::)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/11/us/texas-fatal-shooting/

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Cops shoots armed woman, gets fired
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 09:22:38 AM »
Oh, and guess the race of the "victim."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 09:25:33 AM »
Any sympathy for the LEO in the case is tempered by the fact that cops are killing WAY too many people these days.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 09:26:18 AM »
 ::)

I have a better solution.  How about shooting her from distance with a tranquilizer dart?  there was no need to approach a fucking irritate 93 yr old. i hightly doubt the cop makes the move if she is white.  where the fuck was his backup?

the only issue now is, does she have a bad heart with lethal rhythms when the elephant juice takes hold?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 09:26:25 AM »
Any sympathy for the LEO in the case is tempered by the fact that cops are killing WAY too many people these days.
Right.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 09:27:35 AM »

I have a better solution.  How about shooting her from distance with a tranquilizer dart?  there was no need to approach a fucking irritate 93 yr old. i hightly doubt the cop makes the move if she is white.  where the fuck was his backup?

the only issue now is, does she have a bad heart with lethal rhythms?
He called for backup from the side of her house. The first reaction wasn't to blow her head off, it was to hide at a safe location. When she wouldn't drop it and fired two shots, he panicked and fired. Why do old black women think it's okay to intimidate the police? He was there to remind her her driver's license was expired. But since they're now firing him, I can see future cases of people doing this to the cops. Can't believe Texas would allow this kind of crap. Talk about setting a precedent in all the wrong ways.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »

the only issue now is, does she have a bad heart with lethal rhythms when the elephant juice takes hold?

^^^ Hilarious...good thing people aren't this stupid and this was just a joke ;-)  but some folks would actually say this and mean it...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 02:01:00 AM »
Moral of this story, ...don't take someone else's car keys, ...and don't call the cops if you find yourself in trouble

ps: Do you know if the nephew is in her will? Maybe that's why he called the cops
w

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 08:19:27 PM »
How do you get fired for doing your job correctly? Bullshit