Author Topic: CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test  (Read 19010 times)

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test and other haters because of 2 videos Leroy made about him and steroid use. Here's CT Fletchers video:

Here are the 2 videos Leroy made calling Ct Fletcher out on steroid use:

Leroy is making a response video for the newest Ct Fletcher video that will be posted soon.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 11:47:49 AM »
this is how you do a call out video

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 11:50:10 AM »
this is how you do a call out video

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 11:57:23 AM »
lmao @ drug test proving anything.

you can go on juice for 40 years straight without a break, mega dosing on 5 grams per week and if you stop for 6 weeks you can pass any drug test on the planet.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »
The lady doth protest too much.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 01:10:22 PM »

you can go on juice for 40 years straight without a break, mega dosing on 5 grams per week and if you stop for 6 weeks you can pass any drug test on the planet.
This... There is really someone that believe CT Fletcher is somewhat clean or natural? Lol...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »

I would have like to have seen the rest of the values! I was actually a sales manager for the company that made his prosthetic heart valve and have conversed with CT on FB about it.  Within  the last couple years he has had stents put in and is on coumadin to thin his blood so that the valve does form a thrombosis.  Guy needs to drop his weight down, do light weights and lots of cardio (and take all his meds).

No mention of his test level or free test level..hmm..

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 01:15:19 PM »
Nobody cares about him. Why didn't he bring "Tha Hulk" with him for the test?

::)

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 04:20:30 AM »
Well of course CT has used alot of juice if he didn"t you really think the rest of his bloodwork would be so fucked up? If CT is natural then what did he do to get such fucked bloodwork?
My guess is he used to use a shit load of juice,ran huge powerlifter type cycles(alot of harsh orals) got bloodwork done years ago and found out he fucked himself up and n ow he probably dosn"t use much juice unless he is getting ready for a lifting meet. I doubt he got clean just to prove Leroy wrong,this CT guy got the bad news years ago and probably dosn't use much of anything anymore. daily user No/ roids up for a power meet/yes. def years of AAS usage because he tried to be a bodybuilder before powerlifter from what I know.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 05:05:00 AM »
I find it best not to watch Leroy's videos. Used to have a lot of respect for the guy but it diminishes the more I see him old man ranting. Maybe I've just seen a few bad ones.

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 06:57:20 AM »
If CT Fletcher is on roids it must be trt types dosages because if he went clean to do this test he would have shrunk a bit but he looks the same.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 08:01:20 AM »
The end of CT's "steroid test" video thanks DR. Richard Kim and PacificMD.com. Well, guess what Pacific Longevity and Dr. Kim specialize in? Growth hormone and testosterone replacement. It's hard to take CT seriously when his doctor makes a living pushing hormones.
http://pacificmd.com/

Dr. Kim talks about his own "testosterone replacement therapy"

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The first reply to his video:
CT Fletcher's hook up for testosterone.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 08:58:04 AM »
What is considered TRT for him? Is it the testosterone levels of a 16 yo or a healthy 50 yo?

I have had my test levels checked and the normal levels of reference could go from 1.5 units to 8 units; So a guy having 5 times more natural test than other is normal. Does the same principle (dosages) applies to TRT?.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 11:26:36 AM »
Well of course CT has used alot of juice if he didn"t you really think the rest of his bloodwork would be so fucked up? If CT is natural then what did he do to get such fucked bloodwork?
My guess is he used to use a shit load of juice,ran huge powerlifter type cycles(alot of harsh orals) got bloodwork done years ago and found out he fucked himself up and n ow he probably dosn"t use much juice unless he is getting ready for a lifting meet. I doubt he got clean just to prove Leroy wrong,this CT guy got the bad news years ago and probably dosn't use much of anything anymore. daily user No/ roids up for a power meet/yes. def years of AAS usage because he tried to be a bodybuilder before powerlifter from what I know.

Lots of overweight people have bad blood work. CT's eating habits weren't the best in the world, during his powerlifting heyday and that's probably come back to bite him.

And he doesn't do any powerlifting anymore. He's won three bench-press titles; so he has nothing to prove in that area. The last time I checked, he won the INBA World Heavweight and World Masters Heavyweight bodybuilding titles in 2011 and the Masters Overall at the NPC Gold Coast last year.

The end of CT's "steroid test" video thanks DR. Richard Kim and PacificMD.com. Well, guess what Pacific Longevity and Dr. Kim specialize in? Growth hormone and testosterone replacement. It's hard to take CT seriously when his doctor makes a living pushing hormones.
http://pacificmd.com/

Dr. Kim talks about his own "testosterone replacement therapy"

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The first reply to his video:

Wouldn't that mean, if anyone could catch CT taking something, it would be this guy?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »
CT eats a lot of cheeseburgers and takes a vitamin that is stronger than steroids, these are the sources of his strength.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 11:29:00 AM »
CT Fletcher calls out Leroy Colbert During His Steroid Test and other haters because of 2 videos Leroy made about him and steroid use. Here's CT Fletchers video:

Here are the 2 videos Leroy made calling Ct Fletcher out on steroid use:

Leroy is making a response video for the newest Ct Fletcher video that will be posted soon.

I thought CT and Leroy squashed this. CT send a YouTube message, saying how much he respected Leroy (as an elder); but that he's not the only one with the God-given ability to get 20" arms without steroids.

And Leroy was very soft-spoken, claiming how touched he was by CT's rather mild (especially for CT) response.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 11:36:36 AM »

y'eah except deca

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 12:58:03 PM »
Lots of overweight people have bad blood work. CT's eating habits weren't the best in the world, during his powerlifting heyday and that's probably come back to bite him.

And he doesn't do any powerlifting anymore. He's won three bench-press titles; so he has nothing to prove in that area. The last time I checked, he won the INBA World Heavweight and World Masters Heavyweight bodybuilding titles in 2011 and the Masters Overall at the NPC Gold Coast last year.

Wouldn't that mean, if anyone could catch CT taking something, it would be this guy?
McWay stop being naive man, wow, you are a fully grown older man and you still believe this shit?

50 years juicing and after 6 weeks off you can beat any blood test, anything and everything, how can you not know this man, and if you do why would think drug test mean anything knowing this.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 12:58:52 PM »
i read that taking finasteride makes testosterone not detectable

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 01:00:38 PM »
y'eah except deca
except 20+ different compounds, hell deca stays in your system for 12 months in some cases. Obviously if someone is claiming natural they would be doing short esters on every substance.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 01:02:07 PM »
i read that taking finasteride makes testosterone not detectable
it might camouflage the actual substance but it will not hide elevated test levels.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 01:03:09 PM »
except 20+ different compounds, hell deca stays in your system for 12 months in some cases. Obviously if someone is claiming natural they would be doing short esters on every substance.
yep

total bullshitter

for people who know it's easy to say "who cares"

but when you naive it fucking sucks that these guys feed you bullshit

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 01:06:44 PM »
how come ct's heart and kidneys are fucked?

too many cheese burgers?

how can i avoid this?

cardio?

vegetables?

stop steroids?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 01:09:19 PM »
yep

total bullshitter

for people who know it's easy to say "who cares"

but when you naive it fucking sucks that these guys feed you bullshit
Its one thing to see someone minding their own business nice a quiet and when someone asks if he is natural, he says ''yes''

but a whole different scenario when some retard is breaking world records in lifting with 22 inch arms and is the size of Ifbb pros and bragging 24/7 that he is superman doing this natural. I mean the guy goes out of his way to tell the world he is natural. In every fucken video, pure clown.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 01:13:18 PM »
how come ct's heart and kidneys are fucked?

too many cheese burgers?

how can i avoid this?

cardio?

vegetables?

stop steroids?

Regular morons in the gen. population eat all those things and live to be 80 with modern medicine and a few pills, just cycle on and off the gear.