Author Topic: whats a good protocol if i wake up too early in the morning and cant go back to  (Read 2047 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
sleep...this only happens if i drink some beer the night before. ill have a good crash sleep at a normal hour then wake up too damnn early

of course first i will wake up beat off to some big momma asses or teen slut upskirts but then after that i am at a loss, have low energy at this hour, dont feel like studying eric dollard, im thinking probably best to drink a shitload of grapejuice and get a shitload of simple sugars to stay young and handsome and of course hit that anabolic window

laslty how do we increase the capacity in a capacitor? what is the standard protocol my nigggas?
A

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Happens every time. I get up at 5-6 with a splitting headache and a fast heartrate.

Simple. Go pour out a tray of ice cubes in a jug and fill it with water. Rehydrate as needed. Then put on a sleeping mask, ear plugs, and go back to sleep. You'll get 5-7 hours easy and feel like new.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
What happens is the alcohol slows down your brain activity. Once alcohol in your system goes down, brain activity spikes while you're sleeping. This wakes you up.

Try drinking more.

the trainer

You guys need to smoke weed if I wake up too early and need to go back to sleep I take some hits out of my bong and bang i go right back to sleep.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Happens every time. I get up at 5-6 with a splitting headache and a fast heartrate.

Simple. Go pour out a tray of ice cubes in a jug and fill it with water. Rehydrate as needed. Then put on a sleeping mask, ear plugs, and go back to sleep. You'll get 5-7 hours easy and feel like new.

x2 This is the gold standard protocol for success in this arena with of course the grape drank/teen upskirts factor Johnny mentioned.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
You guys need to smoke weed if I wake up too early and need to go back to sleep I take some hits out of my bong and bang i go right back to sleep.

I would take weed to sleep but I don't wanna start a new addiction. Used to love burning hash in oil and eating it with yoghurt. Would lie there for ages with cartoons running through my head or have hour long sex with gf before falling asleep with a smile on my face.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Water and Gatorade works well. I heard something about b vitamins but I don't know if that's true, and b vitamins are also stinky

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Don't drink! I hate alcohol. Nothing but bad sides.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
I love jacking off when I wake up early slightly hungover from a couple of beers the night before. I think the hops in it make my load extra big and I'm a horny African American from it, bust a solid nut.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Wash down an asprin with a pint of water and a valium... Lights out, wake up later, feel great, do it all again!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I love jacking off when I wake up early slightly hungover from a couple of beers the night before. I think the hops in it make my load extra big and I'm a horny African American from it, bust a solid nut.

ROFL... I know what you mean

Seriously  ;D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
First make three espresso demitasse's (demitassae?), chug them.

Then put these three cuts on your music system on endless loop and set them to play over and over and over.

Lay down with a towel across your eyes...and enjoy.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
take a cool shower, drink a couple of pints cold water, sit and meditate for 20mins, go back to bed.