Author Topic: Mike Arnold's perspective on Kai Greene  (Read 4325 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Mike Arnold's perspective on Kai Greene
« on: May 12, 2014, 05:52:57 PM »
This may have been posted before and I know many here aren't big fans of Mike Arnold but he is an industry insider. I, personally have become a fan of Kai in recent years despite his past. I do think he compromised his honor and integrity but as I far as I know he has never hurt or cheated anybody. Everything he's done has been to himself. He wasn't born with a lot of advantages as many have and seems willing to do anything to himself to achieve his dreams. I may not entirely agree but understand.

Mike Arnold from MD forums/simplyshredded.com
Kai isn't lazy? Hmmm...let's re-evaluate that statement, shall we.
Kai walked to the gym everyday: Who gives a flying ****? Damn, if that qualifies a man as not being lazy, you can sign every homeless man up for the hard work ethic of the year award.

Kai worked out hard: Again, who gives a ****. A man's degree of laziness isn't determined by him following through on the things he "likes" to do, but by standing up and doing all the things we "don't" want to do, as real men.
Now, let's get to the real reason Kai "walked" to the gym: Kai was a ****ing bum. He had no car and refused to work. He had no other way to get to the ****ing gym, which ironically, other than training, was the only thing he ever bothered to raise his foot for.

A man who gos to the gym and works out hard doesn't mean they aren't lazy. In fact, the only damn thing it means is that Kai WANTED to go to the gym because he LIKED it. It's not to hard to actually walk to somewhere you want to be. I guess Kai deserves a medal for that one. Man...he actually walked to use his FREE subsidized gym membership.

Did I mention that was about the only think Kai got off his lazy ass for? This is true and I'm about to prove it.............
Kai REFUSED to ever get a job like REAL MEN do for his ENTIRE life...even when he was hungry. If that's not lazy, I don't know what is. He couldn't even bother to get a ****ing job when preparing for a comp about 3 years ago...he actually let MD buy him food instead of getting of his LAZY ass to work!
Kai let everyone else take care of him. He regularly abused his family and friends for food and other needs; never bothering to do ANYTHING for himself.

Kai REFUSED to even pay for his own rent, but abused tax payer dollars for his entire adult life without EVER lifting a ****ing finger like the true lazy and selfish bastard he is. He decided that going to use his "free" gym membership was the only thing that mattered to him. He used housing resources that truly disabled or single mothers with children could've used....and NEVER gave a **** or even tried to get out of it. He took shelter away from women and children because he's a LAZY, selfish ****!

He REFUSED to even supply his own food for himself, but decided that the tax payer dollar food stamps he abused (for his ENTIRE adult life) were good enough for his LAZY ass! He couldn't even bother to buy his own food for an important competition. WTF? A few years ago, Kai decided he wasn't going to compete again because he knew he was so ****ing lazy that he would end up retiring instead of actually getting a job to support his dream....like all the other real men do.

Blechman had to "rescue" Kai and give him food, sponsors and the money he needed for success. Without Blechman, Kai would've NEVER been the successful pro he is today, but just another fully capable grown man Section 8 bum who refused to work.
Kai bought steroids while getting tax payer subsidized housing and food stamps like a real loser. Buying steroids and not even trying to help yourself because your to ****ing lazy!

The only work that Kai felt was in anyway appropriate for him when he needed extra cash, was to **** fruit, suck dicks and strip...but ONLY when our tax dollars weren't enough for his BB'ing needs.
Kai's made his success on the backs of every hardworking American and is a straight up ****ing loser bro. Even after winning the Arnold classic, he continued to abuse the system and live in his government subsidized housing unit.

Kai is the epitomy of laziness and a model I would NEVER advise anyone to follow, as he used and abused everyone and everything he could for as many years as he could, in order to turn pro and win comps.....including his most recent act of laziness and cowardice. Kai couldn't even have the decency or give a **** enough to call Blechman to work out a contract or even to tell him thank you, but instead leaves him an e-mail? ****ing pathetic loser and waste of a man...coward! Steve was the ONLY man who ever did a damn thing for him and whom he owes ALL his pro success to. Without Steve, Kai would NOT be a successful pro today, but a retired BB'ing loser. In fact, without abusing every single person, place and thing he could, he wouldn't even be alive today, let alone a pro BB'r.

....and that is just a small reason why Kai is not only LAZY, but a worthless coward who will NEVER amount to anything in life, no matter what titles he wins.....titles won on the starving and cold backs of women and children, tax payer dollars, the abuse of friends and family, the acceptance of every monetary donation he could pry from the hands of the caring....that, my friend, is the truth (see for yourself) and the kind of person we should despise in the highest.
To even attempt to defend this total mockery of modern man is not only unaccepted, but would show you who you really are, so I advise not doing so. "

Responses   
"All comes back to the situation he grew up in. Foster child growing up in a big city. The guy never had any drive to pursue a normal career and his lack of a personality made him pursue bodybuilding where he did not have to interact with anybody, instead he could just lift and eat and keep to himself.
Another issue is that when Kai did make it big, I feel outer pressures were keeping him in the situation he had lived all these years. Magazines and filmmakers (especially this Iron Generation film) wanted Kai to be this "poor" bodybuilder dedicated to the sport and not to the fortune and fame of it all. A lot of us forget the amount of money thrown around in bodybuilding and the impact these sponsors and endorsements have on guys careers.
Besides, who the hell is this guy who wrote this? He mad Kai made it and he didn't? What's wrong with Kai living off of food stamps and subsidized housing when rappers today grew up selling drugs and killing people only to talk about it in their lyrics and make millions? I am completely against living off the government, but Kai has seen his successes in bodybuilding today and is no longer cheating the system. In addition, he appears to be much smarter with his money than guys like Phil Heath and Jay Cutler."

"Phil is 1000 times better than Kai for this sport. if you ever think Kai will seriously beat phil you are wrong. no matter what he looks like the people behind the scenes know Phil is much better for the sport. Bottom line is if you fuck dudes and fruit you will not be the poster boy for anything."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Mike Arnold's perspective on Kai Greene
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 05:58:04 PM »
Where did Mike Arnold post this?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 05:59:23 PM »
Bottom line, Kai is no more bad or good than Baller Phil.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:09:17 PM »
damn, talk about a meltdown
did Kai fuck that guy's wife or something?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 06:11:33 PM »
He's technically right about the work remark. Kai doesn't do anything besides promote supplements and lift weights.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 06:13:50 PM »
Where did Mike Arnold post this?

Not sure. I think I got this from the anabolicboard.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 06:25:45 PM »
damn, talk about a meltdown
did Kai fuck that guy's wifefruit or something?

"1"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 06:26:09 PM »
"1"
Sometimes I wish your pics would leak so I could decide if I'd let you fill me up or not. ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 06:42:07 PM »
Oh brother. I never liked this big mouth know it all. I've crushed him on MD and ill do it here. I remember reading this.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 06:44:51 PM »
He's technically right about the work remark. Kai doesn't do anything besides promote supplements and lift weights.
So what? That's all he is required to do.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
n/m

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 07:11:19 PM »
Did that guy ever heard of Politicians?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 07:18:30 PM »
here i was thinking it was all about who looked the best - but really it's a marketing/popularity contest - yeah just put another nail in the coffin of bodybuilding.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 07:24:19 PM »
Like we didn't know that.
What's a bodybuilder without a girlfriend?     Homeless
 ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:31 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 07:58:57 PM »
So what? That's all he is required to do.
Read the article again. Its crux is that he's L - A - Z - Y.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 07:59:47 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 08:01:56 PM »
Kids and teenagers can be lazy. Adults can't. If you think an adult is lazy i'm willing to bet the house that they are more likely mentally ill of some sort. It's obvious K.Greene has some sort of mental illness. I believe Kai once had a legit job decades ago at a supermarket working in the produce section. Not sure how that worked out but I've heard rumors... I think we are all better off as a society with Kai not "working" in most sectors of society.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 09:18:02 PM »
Dude! Kai is a Hebrew , that describes the laziness ;D

Living in a bankrupt state of NY draining the system , on handouts for yrs , what do u expect?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 09:18:38 PM »
Bottom line, Kai is no more bad or good than Baller Phil.

Phil and Kai couldn't be more different....

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 09:20:58 PM »
Dude! Kai is a Hebrew , that describes the laziness ;D

Living in a bankrupt state of NY draining the system , on handouts for yrs , what do u expect?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2014, 09:29:11 PM »

Since I was 15 I've been working and yes there's lazy asses everywhere including a ton of whites too, but Hebrews from my experience have been the most lazy, always complaining , finding ways to get out of working, excuses, etc... Like I said a lot of whites too ;D Hispanics and Asians were the hardest workers

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2014, 09:39:38 PM »
Kai had "sex" with a grapefruit.  That alone makes him a simian stand-in.  He's also a man-whore, having trained impressionable old schmoes on the "art" of pork-sword swallowing.  Again, winner of the chimps will have relations with anything award, Kai Greene.

No real man would do these things, regardless of sexual orientation.   Kai has been known to not only throw his feces at towel wearing schmoes (much to their scatological delight)  but like his fellow simians and their close relative the great ape, Kai eats his own crap.

He is repulsive.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2014, 10:01:07 PM »
Read the article again. Its crux is that he's L - A - Z - Y.
I don't need to read it again.

YOU might be considered lazy, since you post here 30 times a day.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2014, 10:04:46 PM »
I don't need to read it again.

YOU might be considered lazy, since you post here 30 times a day.
I get it, you're mad he gets paid to do nothing all day and you have to work for a low-wage job. It's all you had to say, man. ;)