Author Topic: Magic Johnson - what happened?  (Read 9535 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Magic Johnson - what happened?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 10:50:46 AM »
This joke will go over many Getbigger heads......so, for the record, that is Magic Johnson's SON!

The pigmented version of Shitso.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 10:57:56 AM »
I'd put my (non-existent) mortgage on her being a rug muncher.

That's a man man (for real)

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »

Viscera looking good since retiring from WWE

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 12:57:54 PM »
Point taken!  :D

You mean it's too late?!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 01:08:08 PM »
I wonder if he is selling his pharma GH?
He's definitely on gear. Look how big he is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 01:12:52 PM »
I've never seen a more exciting athlete in my life. I've hated basketball for years now, but nothing in sports ever compared to Magic's 'Showtime' Lakers. For me, of course.

No idea what he's been doing since HIV, except buying stuff.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 01:15:40 PM »
Magic Johnson is a great man.  Fuck be upon all those who have besmirched his reputation in this thread.  ;D

He still has HIV but being filthy rich reportedly helps you to afford the complex drug cocktail that keeps you alive.  At least it used to.  Some people have said that the drugs aren't that expensive anymore and that anyone can do what Magic is doing.  I don't know if that's true or bullshit though.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 01:17:23 PM »
Magic Johnson is a great man.  Fuck be upon all those who have besmirched his reputation in this thread.  ;D

He still has HIV but being filthy rich reportedly helps you to afford the complex drug cocktail that keeps you alive.  At least it used to.  Some people have said that the drugs aren't that expensive anymore and that anyone can do what Magic is doing.  I don't know if that's true or bullshit though.
They're not that expensive and many are covered by SSDI or other nonprofit group coverage. Like I said, people from the early '80s still around in relatively good health who have it. I'd rate it lower than cancer, ALS, lupus, etc.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »
They're not that expensive and many are covered by SSDI or other nonprofit group coverage. Like I said, people from the early '80s still around in relatively good health who have it. I'd rate it lower than cancer, ALS, lupus, etc.

Congratulations.  Glad you are still with us.

I kid, thanks for the info.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »
I remember my buddy calling bullshit on the HIV back when it was announced. He said it was political, but I forget the angle, AIDS awareness or something. In the early 90s it was still a death sentence, but not for MJ, so who knows.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 01:22:29 PM »

Yet still no cure for Palumboism on the horizon  :-[

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 01:22:50 PM »
I remember my buddy calling bullshit on the HIV back when it was announced. He said it was political, but I forget the angle, AIDS awareness or something. In the early 90s it was still a death sentence, but not for MJ, so who knows.

Well, Michael Jackson didn't fare so well. He had it too no doubt.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 01:23:37 PM »
Yet still no cure for Palumboism on the horizon  :-[
Problem is too complex for today's medical hardware.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »
I've never seen a more exciting athlete in my life. I've hated basketball for years now, but nothing in sports ever compared to Magic's 'Showtime' Lakers. For me, of course.

Couldn't agree more.  Every game he would do some crazy shit that I'd never seen before.  Even during his brief comeback in 1996.  He was heavy and out of shape but he was still a bad muthafucka.  That ball fake he put on Latrell Spreewell was fucking insane.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:27 PM »
Saw magic at the Super Bowl back in 2006.  He was fucking huge.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 02:03:26 PM »
I would not recommend that wes
Hahahaha classic

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »
Perhaps steroids can help a lot.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2014, 03:17:31 PM »

Michael Jordan >>>>>> Magic Johnsoneater

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2014, 03:38:18 PM »

Just ask tbombz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2014, 03:54:06 PM »
It's been alleged that Magic Johnson faked having HIV because the higher ups in the black Hierarchy were extremely nervous about AIDs and it's effect on the black man. So they used Magic to help bring awareness to the virus. And in return, Magic was given multiple businesses and stock in major companies making him an extremely rich man...

The other theory is that Magic is a bisexual man who contracted HIV from male on male ass sex and spoke out on HIV/AIDS because he has it. And because he's basically a "gay" man, the gay media backed him up in everything he did including making sure he became a very wealthy man by holding his hand in every business venture he was given...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2014, 03:56:16 PM »
It's been alleged that Magic Johnson faked having HIV because the higher ups in the black Hierarchy were extremely nervous about AIDs and it's effect on the black man. So they used Magic to help bring awareness to the virus. And in return, Magic was given multiple businesses and stock in major companies making him an extremely rich man...

Implying that black men with power/money care about the African-American community, which can be ruled out.

The other theory is that Magic is a bisexual man who contracted HIV from male on male ass sex and spoke out on HIV/AIDS because he has it. And because he's basically a "gay" man, the gay media backed him up in everything he did including making sure he became a very wealthy man by holding his hand in every business venture he was given...

Much more plausible.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2014, 03:57:01 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2014, 03:57:29 PM »

What pisses me off is I saw some doc, could've been a 30/30, where they showed MJ as being some hero for coming out as positive. However, previous to that people were protesting at a school at some kid who innocently contracted it from a transfusion. One made a mistake getting it and is a hero, another made no mistake and was villified and suffered massively.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2014, 03:58:55 PM »
What pisses me off is I saw some doc, could've been a 30/30, where they showed MJ as being some hero for coming out as positive. However, previous to that people were protesting at a school at some kid who innocently contracted it from a transfusion. One made a mistake getting it and is a hero, another made no mistake and was villified and suffered massively.
I question if it was even a mistake. He's made more money retiring from basketball and entering business than he would've had he stayed in the NBA. It could be the best thing that ever happened to his career.