Author Topic: Magic Johnson - what happened?  (Read 9556 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Magic Johnson - what happened?
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »
i dont think his faking HIV, thats one hell of a stigma.

i remember jamie foxx saying he once saw magic at a club, magic coughed and the patrons ran for the exit.

he was at this girls place and she was checking her voicemails on the answering machine, magic left her a message and foxx promptly dissappeared like vapour and got himself checked.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2014, 04:00:38 PM »
Michael Jordan >>>>>> Magic Johnsoneater

Probably, but not exactly what I was saying. It was what he did with a team. The assists were more fun than anything. Even the highlights don't convey the fastbreak pace he maintained, all game. "Exciting," I said.

Bet you're younger than 40.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2014, 04:00:59 PM »

i remember jamie foxx saying he once saw magic at a club, magic coughed and the patrons ran for the exit.

he was at this girls place and she was checking her voicemails on the answering machine, magic left her a message and foxx promptly dissappeared like vapour and got himself checked.
It's because they're ignorant like most people in their community. It's a little-discussed fact that while blacks commonly want racial fairness, they generally ostracize gays, people with HIV (straight ones too), or atheists. They're some of the most prejudiced people in America, mostly because of their garbage religion.

There's guys that fuck each other and don't get it, some even WANT it and can't get it. lol "coughing"

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2014, 04:02:29 PM »
What's the benefits of catching HIV? Maybe Tbombz can answer that.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2014, 04:03:38 PM »
It's been alleged that Magic Johnson faked having HIV because the higher ups in the black Hierarchy were extremely nervous about AIDs and it's effect on the black man. So they used Magic to help bring awareness to the virus. And in return, Magic was given multiple businesses and stock in major companies making him an extremely rich man...

The other theory is that Magic is a bisexual man who contracted HIV from male on male ass sex and spoke out on HIV/AIDS because he has it. And because he's basically a "gay" man, the gay media backed him up in everything he did including making sure he became a very wealthy man by holding his hand in every business venture he was given...

Dude, always with this?

Seriously, always?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2014, 04:04:09 PM »
Getting ripped from the free steroids and lipoatrophy (fat burning) of the meds.

eg.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2014, 04:06:28 PM »

Jamie Foxx is a girl.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2014, 05:08:21 PM »
Michael Jordan >>>>>> Magic Johnson

Not to me.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
Dude, always with this?

Seriously, always?

I'll change it to "Elite" for the rest of the month and give it a little break... ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2014, 05:37:15 PM »

Ask yourself this question...Do people not want to do business with Magic now that he's come out as HIV? There are people that say he is dumb as rocks about business and what not and find it next to impossible for him to make the amount of money he's made in business without some mysterious force. This same force that's trying to steal the Clippers away from Sterling...Watch Magic on TNT doing broadcast's about basketball and he sounds like a half retard. And that's something he knows more about than most people. Imagine him in a board room...lol...Since coming out with HIV, he's been on a fast track to mega millions in business. And some alleged the black elite(Oprah-Bill Cosby etc) set him up for life for him coming out...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2014, 05:40:46 PM »
Implying that black men with power/money care about the African-American community, which can be ruled out.

Much more plausible.

Good point

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2014, 05:55:10 PM »
Of course, always the Great Oz behind the curtain.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2014, 06:20:21 PM »

Good prices for Pharma grade GH like serotism

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2014, 06:54:00 PM »
Ask yourself this question...Do people not want to do business with Magic now that he's come out as HIV? There are people that say he is dumb as rocks about business and what not and find it next to impossible for him to make the amount of money he's made in business without some mysterious force. This same force that's trying to steal the Clippers away from Sterling...Watch Magic on TNT doing broadcast's about basketball and he sounds like a half retard. And that's something he knows more about than most people. Imagine him in a board room...lol...Since coming out with HIV, he's been on a fast track to mega millions in business. And some alleged the black elite(Oprah-Bill Cosby etc) set him up for life for him coming out...
i feel sorry for his wife, do any of his kids have it

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2014, 07:08:19 PM »
Isaiah Thomas....

Actually, the reason he and Isaiah aren't "boys" any more is because Zeke outed him.  Troof!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2014, 08:43:36 PM »
Probably, but not exactly what I was saying. It was what he did with a team. The assists were more fun than anything. Even the highlights don't convey the fastbreak pace he maintained, all game. "Exciting," I said.

Bet you're younger than 40.

Older than 40.

Saw Jordan in his prime with the Bulls.

Any night of the week Jordan could drop 50 and shut the opposing teams best player down on D.

Any night - at will.

Yet.....I still believe Gretzky and the Oilers of the early 80's were the most explosive team ever in sports.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2014, 08:50:25 PM »
HIV has been easily managed with meds since the late 90s.  When on meds, very rarely does it develop into full blown AIDS.  When it does, it is usually because of something else, like crystal meth.  (Hard to remember to take your pills on schedule when you're on a 3-5 day binge.)  I have many friends who have been positive since the 80s and are doing fine today.

Magic Johnson is worth about a half a billion dollars.  He currently is one of the owners of the LA Dodgers.  http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nba/magic-johnson-net-worth/

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2014, 08:50:50 PM »
Older than 40.

Saw Jordan in his prime with the Bulls.

Any night of the week Jordan could drop 50 and shut the opposing teams best player down on D.

Any night - at will.

Yet.....I still believe Gretzky and the Oilers of the early 80's were the most explosive team ever in sports.

Fair enough. Honorable mention to Earl Campbell for those first few incredible years, and Kurt Warner later with the Rams. His offense moved almost as fast as Magic's Lakers. All fun as hell to watch.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2014, 08:57:37 PM »
Fair enough. Honorable mention to Earl Campbell for those first few incredible years, and Kurt Warner later with the Rams. His offense moved almost as fast as Magic's Lakers. All fun as hell to watch.

Yes....Warner and "The Greatest Show on Turf" was something.

Do you remember the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2014, 08:59:55 PM »
Yes....Warner and "The Greatest Show on Turf" was something.

Do you remember the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers?

I remember being in high school and going out and buying a red N cap cus of that team

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2014, 05:35:24 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2014, 07:48:59 AM »
My daughter is a doctor with a lot of knowledge on AIDS/HIV drugs. She said in effect that the drugs have a lot of side effects. It's a myth that you pop a couple of pills like you are taking aspirins and suddenly you are healthy with no worries.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2014, 09:07:22 AM »
My daughter is a doctor with a lot of knowledge on AIDS/HIV drugs. She said in effect that the drugs have a lot of side effects. It's a myth that you pop a couple of pills like you are taking aspirins and suddenly you are healthy with no worries.  

Imagine what the drugs must do to the liver and kidneys over the long haul.  If Magic lives to be in his 60's-70's-80's with no organ transplant or serious issues, I think it's safe to say he never had HIV...This guy was supposedly taking every experimental drug under the sun when he first came out. And he's never been deathly thin etc.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2014, 09:22:03 AM »
Imagine what the drugs must do to the liver and kidneys over the long haul.  If Magic lives to be in his 60's-70's-80's with no organ transplant or serious issues, I think it's safe to say he never had HIV...This guy was supposedly taking every experimental drug under the sun when he first came out. And he's never been deathly thin etc.

Viral load per ML of blood isn't detectable, so his WBC count is probably around normal, so he has never developed a secondary infection for wasting to occur.   On top of that they must have him Victor Richard's calorie diet.  Of course 250K yearly of European drugs help.

By the way they can more or less grow a new tooth in your gums in France, based on your genetic profile but high profit, never actually find a cure, American Medicine and Pharmacy won't touch a treatment that doesn't generation reoccurring income.

Americunts don't believe in absolute cures, which don't generate yearly revenue steams.  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2014, 09:47:46 AM »
Viral load per ML of blood isn't detectable, so his WBC count is probably around normal, so he has never developed a secondary infection for wasting to occur.   On top of that they must have him Victor Richard's calorie diet.  Of course 250K yearly of European drugs help.

By the way they can more or less grow a new tooth in your gums in France, based on your genetic profile but high profit, never actually find a cure, American Medicine and Pharmacy won't touch a treatment that doesn't generation reoccurring income.

Americunts don't believe in absolute cures, which don't generate yearly revenue steams.  ::)

I've heard from some news stories about the FDA and their ineptitude of testing new drugs and approvals.  They say they are so backlogged that the big pharmas are able to use their money to push ahead other small drug companies in line for approvals and that there may be cures for cancer and AIDS already submitted and can take 5-10 years before the FDA ever even gets to them and evaluate the drugs.  Such a scam.