Author Topic: Might be fighting this guy in da cage  (Read 3882 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Might be fighting this guy in da cage
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 12:43:53 PM »
if you are getting sponsored the best place for the companies logo will be on the soles of your feet.

LOL :D

I remember Julius Francis had that done when he fought Mike Tyson.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »
He looks like a bitch
That's not Marsellus Wallace. :-\

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 01:07:53 PM »
Yeh hes big, hes strong, he has a massive shlong, I'm gonna beat it. .

That's the spirit old boy

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 05:40:16 PM »
advice? ummm first of all you do know your on a mostly gay douchebag forum right? go get some real fighting advice on mixedmartialarts.com or sherdog.com..fuck u asking here for ? these douches cam give you advice on man on man sex,shooting juice up there "striated glutes" or how to shop at babygap for shirts to wear at clubs.....why do people associate being a druggy roid user to being able to kick some ass? most muscle bound idiots dont know how to throw a proper punch or last more than 20 seconds in a real street fight..asking for mma advice on getbig LOL..............just for being a super douche i hope you get blitzqrieged and end up with brain damage and never fight again.

Total meltdown.

You must be such a tiny tit.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 05:59:16 PM »
Yeh hes big hes strong, but hes clumsy. I know I can beat him.

I see what you did there.
K

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »
advice? ummm first of all you do know your on a mostly gay douchebag forum right? go get some real fighting advice on mixedmartialarts.com or sherdog.com..fuck u asking here for ? these douches cam give you advice on man on man sex,shooting juice up there "striated glutes" or how to shop at babygap for shirts to wear at clubs.....why do people associate being a druggy roid user to being able to kick some ass? most muscle bound idiots dont know how to throw a proper punch or last more than 20 seconds in a real street fight..asking for mma advice on getbig LOL..............just for being a super douche i hope you get blitzqrieged and end up with brain damage and never fight again.
Did you mean Blitzkrieged by an chance?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 06:25:16 PM »
LOL :D

I remember Julius Francis had that done when he fought Mike Tyson.

Ha! Brilliant.

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2014, 06:32:25 PM »

I am muscle bound and I can kick ass I have being wrestling since I was 5 years old and I train mma on and off when I find the time, I could rip you to pieces with my bare hands if I wanted to.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 06:36:10 PM »
I am muscle bound and I can kick ass I have being wrestling since I was 5 years old and I train mma on and off when I find the time, I could rip you to pieces with my bare hands if I wanted to.

I'm no Foozle, but...

Get lost you manriding homotron....if you were a race, you'd be the Polesmoker 500...

Later, Gaylord.
K

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 08:23:16 PM »

You sound like the type of pussy that I would bitch slap the fuck of right in front of your mother. Then probably have to slap her too for giving birth to such a puss. And shut the fuck up before you reply with some gay ass internet tough talk. I am better than you - so run your cock suck ya lil fag I ain't gonna hurt you

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »
Eh, he had a point.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 08:39:41 PM »

You're probably going to get a wee bit of negative attention with that post.   ;D

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 02:17:34 AM »
Above all, Darren, remember to have a friend video it and post the footage here for an unbiased critique.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 04:12:05 AM »
Dude looks to weigh 150 lbs.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 04:15:02 AM »
if you are getting sponsored the best place for the companies logo will be on the soles of your feet.
bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaah

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2014, 04:16:44 AM »
His names Barney Braid. It ll be his first MMA fight too. Any tips?

Hasn't had first MMA fight, still has medal.  Seems dangerous.  Would avoid.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2014, 04:18:00 AM »
what federation is it

It's a legal fight, nik, it doesn't concern you.
Y

falco

• Getbig V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 07:36:28 AM »
The guy you are fighting doesn't look like a fighter. The clues are perfect ears and a straight nose. Very few ground fighters have perfect ears and a lot of strikers have crooked noses.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2014, 07:47:53 AM »
Did you mean Blitzkrieged by an chance?

It's "blitzqueefed"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
The guy you are fighting doesn't look like a fighter. The clues are perfect ears and a straight nose. Very few ground fighters have perfect ears and a lot of strikers have crooked noses.

That might be true, but underestimating your enemy isn't wise...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »
Hey man I said im fighting MMA in da cage, not that pussy boxing!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2014, 08:34:05 AM »
Hey man I said im fighting MMA in da cage, not that pussy boxing!

Doesn't matter, fighters are morons by default.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2014, 09:07:02 AM »
go to mixedmartialarts.com if you want advice bro..plenty of real fighters over there with experience. your in the wrong forum douche..getbig is only for laughs and its not to be taken serious unless Galeniko appears and all gayish posters melt at his feet. i doubt your even a fighter sence your asking for advice here..fucken retard.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »
What are the physical stats of you and your opponent and what fighting discipline are you both strongest at Darren?