Author Topic: Got tricked by a 19yr old tgirl on Tinder...  (Read 11916 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Got tricked by a 19yr old tgirl on Tinder...
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:16 AM »
Let me pose this question, do you guys think it's wrong that this guy passed himself off as a female and didn't disclose anything for a number of days after continuous verbal contact? After finally telling me, he/she then said 'well I guess you're not after anything sexual', was he trolling for potential bi-curious guys, was he/she a hooker? He/she was under the 'females looking for males' category.
gotta give the person props for admitting it before a meet-up

cant be easy out there being a chick with a dick

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2014, 03:53:30 AM »
So that's the reason why Tinder starts with a T...
Dude, just leave your screen, plenty of fish in the real world 8)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2014, 03:55:07 AM »

Yeah I suppose, think that's why I wasn't a nasty kunt after I found out, just laughed it off. I can't imagine how many guys he would have fooled, must be heaps.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2014, 03:56:43 AM »
So that's the reason why Tinder starts with a T...
Dude, just leave your screen, plenty of fish in the real world 8)

Haha. I still prefer going after them in the real world, this is just a bit of fun, keeps me entertained in my lunch break at work.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2014, 03:58:58 AM »
Yikes.

I had a funny story, my buddy met this girl on one of the phone dating apps, It might of been tinder, anyways, he hits me up, says a girl in costa mesa wants to suck some dicks, so im all ears.

we roll over there, and she meets us with a blanket over her head, completely covering her face. She starts bobbing our knobs like she was supposed to. I started thinking that it might of been some weird dude, then I couldnt take it anymore, so I took the blanket off, it was a girl thank god, she was just super shy. Strange experience all the way strange experience. great head though.

WTF hahaha, weird and very strange encounter indeed. Dating sites are filled with some strange women indeed, some in a good way some in a bad way.

Uni days I took a mate of mine to see a nice 19yr old he met online, blonde and sex on offer, when I got there she invited me in and her much older sister was there, missing teeth and fat, as my mate went upstairs the fatty she asked to give me a bj, I said no...then she said how abt a hand job, I said no, so she went ballistic and started smashing shit round the house calling me a cocky bastard, up my own arse c*nT, I ran out of there Quick, got in my car and drove off as she was trying to throw household items at my car. Had to come back for my mate who underwent a similar ordeal from the sister whilst he was inside the younger sister.
S

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2014, 04:05:44 AM »
WTF hahaha, weird and very strange encounter indeed. Dating sites are filled with some strange women indeed, some in a good way some in a bad way.

Uni days I took a mate of mine to see a nice 19yr old he met online, blonde and sex on offer, when I got there she invited me in and her much older sister was there, missing teeth and fat, as my mate went upstairs the fatty she asked to give me a bj, I said no...then she said how abt a hand job, I said no, so she went ballistic and started smashing shit round the house calling me a cocky bastard, up my own arse c*nT, I ran out of there Quick, got in my car and drove off as she was trying to throw household items at my car. Had to come back for my mate who underwent a similar ordeal from the sister whilst he was inside the younger sister.
I would have taken the BJ and the hj after a while....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2014, 05:07:23 AM »

why not just close your eyes and take the bj

epic principles of peace
T

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »
You have to ask what does a girl get out of sucking or tossing off  random fellas. No sexual benefit for her unless she hopes it leads to getting a good ramming or flicks her bean while doing it

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2014, 08:20:34 AM »

Jizzacked

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2014, 10:01:43 AM »
Yikes.

I had a funny story, my buddy met this girl on one of the phone dating apps, It might of been tinder, anyways, he hits me up, says a girl in costa mesa wants to suck some dicks, so im all ears.

we roll over there, and she meets us with a blanket over her head, completely covering her face. She starts bobbing our knobs like she was supposed to. I started thinking that it might of been some weird dude, then I couldnt take it anymore, so I took the blanket off, it was a girl thank god, she was just super shy. Strange experience all the way strange experience. great head though.

This is great  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 10:15:25 AM »
I like this picture

Some women look better with a brown paper back.... Maybe some men as well, but that's not my problem.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »
Did you shoot your load before checking, or check then shoot?

No, I confirmed identity prior to impregnating her throat.

People are fucking strange.e

No. She isnt a chick with a dick... shes a dude, with a dick, and tits, and long hair. But a dude nonetheless.