Author Topic: Oprah doing a reality show with NFL homosexual Michael Sam  (Read 9197 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Oprah doing a reality show with NFL homosexual Michael Sam
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2014, 06:42:26 PM »
Who cares. You are the king of hypocrites Joe. You follow the good book only when it suites you.

So the man can't play football and have a t.v. show? Like he is the first sports figure or musician to do such a thing.  ::)

Sports figures who have actually accomplished something (besides being drafted 7th last) having a show are one thing...this is all about trying to push his faggotry on people.

While Coach is hilariously short, he is dead right about this matter (no short homo).
K

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2014, 06:45:01 PM »
Sports figures who have actually accomplished something (besides being drafted 7th last) having a show are one thing...this is all about trying to push his faggotry on people.

While Coach is hilariously short, he is dead right about this matter (no short homo).
Only if Mr. Sam gets cut.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2014, 08:01:37 PM »

LOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2014, 08:35:53 PM »
If I'm the NFL, I'd have one of his urine test come up dirty to throw a wrench in his spokes to bring him back down to reality before it really becomes a circus...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2014, 08:42:54 PM »
If I'm the NFL, I'd have one of his urine test come up dirty to throw a wrench in his spokes to bring him back down to reality before it really becomes a circus...

Cue the 60 Minutes interview, nine months from now...

Teary-eyed Sam, describing how the pressure of things led to his playing poorly and being quietly cut by the Rams in Week 11 when nobody is watching the NFL anyway.

OR - maybe they tell him they're moving him to practice team - and instead of him taking that hit, he asks to be cut instead?   Tough to play the victim card if he is actually being given work - albeit, lower paid practice squad to match his lower level of skill.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2014, 09:12:37 PM »

Republican lobbyist begins boycott of Visa and St Louis Rams over openly gay NFL player

Jack Burkman had last week threatened to “financially rough up” the team that drafted Sam, who joined the Rams on Saturday.

The Republican lobbyist had said on Friday “he will leverage his political clout to make sure that team gets roughed up financially.”

Today, he announced that he would make good on his threat, beginning a boycott of Visa, which signed an endorsement deal with Sam last week, and his new team the St Louis Rams.

He said: “Visa and the Rams will learn that when you trample the Christian community and Christian values, there will be a terrible financial price to pay.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/05/14/us-republican-lobbyist-begins-boycott-of-visa-and-st-louis-rams-over-openly-gay-nfl-player/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »
Who cares. You are the king of hypocrites Joe. You follow the good book only when it suites you.

So the man can't play football and have a t.v. show? Like he is the first sports figure or musician to do such a thing.  ::)

Seems he had an ulterior motive all along. How is what I said being a hypocrite? I backed him as being a football player, not using the NFL as a platform to voice his agenda. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »
Only if Mr. Sam gets cut.

He should get cut whether he can play or not.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2014, 02:16:09 AM »
Republican lobbyist begins boycott of Visa and St Louis Rams over openly gay NFL player

Jack Burkman had last week threatened to “financially rough up” the team that drafted Sam, who joined the Rams on Saturday.

The Republican lobbyist had said on Friday “he will leverage his political clout to make sure that team gets roughed up financially.”

Today, he announced that he would make good on his threat, beginning a boycott of Visa, which signed an endorsement deal with Sam last week, and his new team the St Louis Rams.

He said: “Visa and the Rams will learn that when you trample the Christian community and Christian values, there will be a terrible financial price to pay.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/05/14/us-republican-lobbyist-begins-boycott-of-visa-and-st-louis-rams-over-openly-gay-nfl-player/

What a piece of shit.