Author Topic: going off testosterone with nolvadex, how much, how long, and how soon?  (Read 1593 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
When to start taking the nolva? How long to take? How much to take?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Tons of pct protocols out there. Wait until the test is cleared (10 days for test e, 14 for test c, etc) and then start a decreasing titration of Nolva.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
I've been on for over a year, I want to go off after summer is over for a couple months and have my pct planned out as such:

50/25/25/12.5 (each dose is per day for the week)
250iu mon/thurs of hcg (bump up to 500iu if balls aren't coming back quickly enough, but the tripto should swell them enough that hcg may not even be needed until the tripto wears off)
100mcg of triptorelin (first time ever using tripto, don't know what to expect aside from what I've read).

I'm considering running other peptides like hexarelin and cjc and if I can get a hold of ostarine I'd be willing to dabble in that since, from what I've read, it does not affect test production.

Feel free to scrutinize and/or provide better solutions, especially if you've used tripto, I'm very curious to hear first hand experience from anyone here.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I've been on for over a year, I want to go off after summer is over for a couple months and have my pct planned out as such:

50/25/25/12.5 (each dose is per day for the week)
250iu mon/thurs of hcg (bump up to 500iu if balls aren't coming back quickly enough, but the tripto should swell them enough that hcg may not even be needed until the tripto wears off)
100mcg of triptorelin (first time ever using tripto, don't know what to expect aside from what I've read).

I'm considering running other peptides like hexarelin and cjc and if I can get a hold of ostarine I'd be willing to dabble in that since, from what I've read, it does not affect test production.

Feel free to scrutinize and/or provide better solutions, especially if you've used tripto, I'm very curious to hear first hand experience from anyone here.
this is very complicated :-X

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
this is very complicated :-X

After being on for a long time I feel like you need to use the kitchen sink approach to get back to even a fraction of your natural test production. Oh well, if a bit of nolva works for you then go for it, the less drugs the better I suppose.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
When to start taking the nolva? How long to take? How much to take?

Depends on whats your intentions are when coming off, if you're looking to maximise natural test recovery use clomid, you only need nolva imo if you start growing a nice set of juicy tits.

Hcg on cycle aswell is a fucking godsend from personal experience, makes the transition back to natty seamless if you do it right.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
The best pct I had was clomid 300mgs the first day 100 mgs for 2 weeks and 50mg a day 2 weeks along with exemastane  12.5 mg a day and I do this every time I come off ive used nolva only and hated it. Dont know if that helps hope it does