Author Topic: Another old bastard with one foot in the grave...  (Read 5208 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Another old bastard with one foot in the grave...
« on: May 16, 2014, 03:13:42 AM »
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) -- A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.
Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white, has acknowledged in an email to his fellow police commissioners he used the racial slur in describing Obama.
Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it soon after. In an email to her, Copeland acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.
"I believe I did use the `N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize - he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."
Copeland, who has declined to be interviewed, is one of three members of the police commission, which hires, fires and disciplines officers and sets their salaries. He ran unopposed for re-election to the commission and secured another three-year term on March 11.
About 20 black people live in Wolfeboro, a town of 6,300 residents in the scenic Lakes Region, in the central part of New Hampshire. The town manager's office said none of the police department's 12 full-time officers is black or a member of another minority. One of its part-time officers is black.
Town Manager David Owen said Thursday that while he finds Copeland's comment "reprehensible," he and the board of selectmen have no authority to remove an elected official. He said he expected a large number of residents would call for Copeland's resignation at the police commission meeting on Thursday, and they did.
More than 100 people packed into the meeting room at the Wolfeboro Public Library, many of them wearing on their shirts handmade stickers saying, "Resign."
"Comments like these, especially coming from a public official, are not only inexcusable but also terribly, unfortunately, reflects poorly on our town," said O'Toole, who was the first to speak and was met with resounding applause.
Commissioner Ron Goodgame, in response to a challenge from O'Toole about whether he and Commission Chairman Joseph Balboni Jr. endorse Copeland's comments, said, "It's neither my view or Commissioner Balboni's view that the remarks are condoned."
Balboni told the Concord Monitor he didn't plan to ask Copeland to resign.
Another speaker at the meeting was Ethan Hipple, director of parks and recreation for the town.
"It's a sad day when an elected official lets loose with this hateful speech," Hipple said, "but I think it's a great day for the community when it stands up and does not allow this kind of hateful speech in this town."

And why do care about this old goat going off too?  The only difference is, he doesn't have a nice peaches (the brothers on getbig will get this one.) like DS.

Wow, she got bad skin.  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Another old bastard with one foot in the grave...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:28:50 AM »
Prejudiced Pig Of Peace

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 04:41:01 AM »
They say I might as well face the truth,

That I am just too long in the tooth,
 I've started to deteriorate,
 And now I'm past my own sell-by date.

Oh I am no spring chicken it's true,
 I have to pop my teeth in to chew,
 And my knees are starting to know,
 I've just got too many miles on the clock.

So I'm a wrinkly, crinkly, set in my ways
 It's true that my body has seen better days,
 But give me half a chance and I can still misbehave
 One foot in the grave.
 One foot in the grave

So I'm losing my hair
 And my spine's a bit kinked
 I may be rare, but I'm not yet extinct
 I'm an oldie, moldy, too old to rave
 One foot in the grave
 One foot in the grave

They tell me I am well past my prime,
 The landlord in the sky's calling time,
 But there's one thing that he aught to know
 I am not yet ready to go

I know I'm old but I'm not a freak,
 I should be cherished like an antique,
 But every time I have a slight cough,
 I'm worried they'll start switching me off.

So I'm a wrinkly, crinkly but don't send a cheer,
 I'm not exactly a little old dear,
 But one things for sure I'm still bloody well here.
 One foot in the grave

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 04:46:48 AM »
Did anyone explain to the po-po that President Obama is half white?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 05:03:10 AM »
Did anyone explain to the po-po that President Obama is half white?
Doesn't matter, due to 1 drop rule, he's all...to folks like him.

BigSteve2112

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 05:04:25 AM »
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) -- A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.
Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white, has acknowledged in an email to his fellow police commissioners he used the racial slur in describing Obama.
Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it soon after. In an email to her, Copeland acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.
"I believe I did use the `N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize - he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."
Copeland, who has declined to be interviewed, is one of three members of the police commission, which hires, fires and disciplines officers and sets their salaries. He ran unopposed for re-election to the commission and secured another three-year term on March 11.
About 20 black people live in Wolfeboro, a town of 6,300 residents in the scenic Lakes Region, in the central part of New Hampshire. The town manager's office said none of the police department's 12 full-time officers is black or a member of another minority. One of its part-time officers is black.
Town Manager David Owen said Thursday that while he finds Copeland's comment "reprehensible," he and the board of selectmen have no authority to remove an elected official. He said he expected a large number of residents would call for Copeland's resignation at the police commission meeting on Thursday, and they did.
More than 100 people packed into the meeting room at the Wolfeboro Public Library, many of them wearing on their shirts handmade stickers saying, "Resign."
"Comments like these, especially coming from a public official, are not only inexcusable but also terribly, unfortunately, reflects poorly on our town," said O'Toole, who was the first to speak and was met with resounding applause.
Commissioner Ron Goodgame, in response to a challenge from O'Toole about whether he and Commission Chairman Joseph Balboni Jr. endorse Copeland's comments, said, "It's neither my view or Commissioner Balboni's view that the remarks are condoned."
Balboni told the Concord Monitor he didn't plan to ask Copeland to resign.
Another speaker at the meeting was Ethan Hipple, director of parks and recreation for the town.
"It's a sad day when an elected official lets loose with this hateful speech," Hipple said, "but I think it's a great day for the community when it stands up and does not allow this kind of hateful speech in this town."

And why do care about this old goat going off too?  The only difference is, he doesn't have a nice peaches (the brothers on getbig will get this one.) like DS.

Wow, she got bad skin.  :-X
G thing is a weird gimmick. Pretending to be some type of black and hispanic mongrel with street knowledge of Brazil. I don't think anyone here is falling for it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
Moron. Everybody knows to use the word 'thug,' not N igger.    

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 05:05:27 AM »
I am betting she moved in from Massachusetts.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 05:33:19 AM »
 Bitter old man. Cant get over it that somebody else is doing better then him

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 06:13:27 AM »
The media's main purpose is to DIVIDE and CONQUER using race, sex, religion, politics and social class.

You guys fall for this shit every time.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 12:31:33 PM »
The media's main purpose is to DIVIDE and CONQUER using race, sex, religion, politics and social class.

You guys fall for this shit every time.

Shut up

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 12:33:57 PM »
just don't use the dreaded "P" word , whatever you do.
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 12:35:17 PM »
this is why 82 year olds don't need email. 

donald sterling of police work.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 12:37:29 PM »
Good for him!  ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 01:19:56 PM »
G thing is a weird gimmick. Pretending to be some type of black and hispanic mongrel with street knowledge of Brazil. I don't think anyone here is falling for it.

I know I'm just a white guy.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 01:39:15 PM »
I have never met a white person that hasn`t used that word.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 01:56:35 PM »
New Hampshire..Live Free Or Die.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 01:58:23 PM »
Am I the first person who thought of Wes  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 02:28:16 PM »
 1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

5) "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader

6) "(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

7) "I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

9) "Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

10) “Well, because the Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs. It’s a racist sort of thing, really racist – you know, picking out these 19 or 20 terrorists – they were terrorists – and saying all the Arabs are like them.” — Former Democratic Senator James Abourezk on Hizbullah TV

11) "Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani

12) “There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

15) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

16) “White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

17) "(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration

18) "We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way." -- Helen Thomas

19) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee

22) “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron

23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

24) “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

25) “That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
1) "(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

2) “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

3) "‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

4) "A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

5) "The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader

6) "(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

7) "I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

8) “Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

9) "Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

10) “Well, because the Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs. It’s a racist sort of thing, really racist – you know, picking out these 19 or 20 terrorists – they were terrorists – and saying all the Arabs are like them.” — Former Democratic Senator James Abourezk on Hizbullah TV

11) "Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani

12) “There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

13) "Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

14) "There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

15) "The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

16) “White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

17) "(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration

18) "We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way." -- Helen Thomas

19) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

20) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

21) "I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street." -- Spike Lee

22) “I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health.” — New York City Councilman, Charles Barron

23) "We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

24) “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

25) “That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” -- Barack Obama

That's an interesting - if a bit shocking - collection of quotes (LOL @ Al Sharpton). Thanks for posting it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »
I often want to move to the States then I see Al Sharpton and his ilk and thank fuck I'm here. GB has made me more conservative.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 03:38:52 PM »
just don't use the dreaded "P" word , whatever you do.
'Pool'? Which rhymes with 'T.'   :)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 03:40:04 PM »
New Hampshire is 1.4% black.

New Hampshire has the third-lowest crime rate per capita in the US, behind Vermont and Maine.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 03:50:13 PM »
'Pool'? Which rhymes with 'T.'   :)
no, no "P" stands for pink which is the equavillant of the dreaded "N" word  apparently pink has taken the place of cracker, honky, white bread to describe a caucasian person.
F

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 04:17:26 PM »
Moron. Everybody knows to use the word 'thug,' not N igger.    

Use the word Hebrew instead like we all do, sheesh  ::)