Author Topic: Slut Shaming Preacher  (Read 10787 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Slut Shaming Preacher
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
Actually surprised how tolerant this university is. No way in hell would California allow it; they'd immediately enforce their "Speech Code" bullshit to shut him up. They do it with political dissenters all the time (meaning conservatives).

Not that this guy isn't an absolute retard.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »
So you think it's appropriate and should be legal that I can be killed?

This is the second similar comment like this in the last week.

And yet some that oppose me criticize me because I won't engage them in discussions anymore.

The irony of calling for the killing people while ranting against zealotry is a bit too much  :D

MOS, needless to say you're not exactly dealing with a sane specimen here.
follow the arrows

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2014, 09:09:29 PM »
i agree, women belong in the kitchen, this used to be a man's world, what happened???
w

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2014, 03:20:10 AM »
Peter would not go on.edit.   

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2014, 08:07:09 AM »
The irony of calling for the killing people while ranting against zealotry is a bit too much  :D

MOS, needless to say you're not exactly dealing with a sane specimen here.
indeed, a true psychopath. Killing is a 1000 times more fanatic and lunatic then what this religious nutcase is doing.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 08:50:29 AM »
Well, if you consider yourself a religious zealot, being a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious ideals, well then yes, at the very least, such people should be locked up.  It makes no sense to me why a society should have to tolerate such people.  They simply aggravate and annoy law abiding citizens going about their lives.  In this particular case, this zealot is going around and deliberately provoking people in public spaces, calling women whores, blaming rape victims for the assault on themselves, ridiculing and chastising homosexuals and generally just making a PRICK of himself, and he gets away with it all under the banner of 'Religious Freedom or expression'.  This is why religion is hated, people are allowed to commit indecent and vile acts in the name of it and expect to be tolerated, accepted and thought well of.  Religion is poison, the zealot in this youtube clip is just more proof of it.
Yes, I am fanatical about my faith, but that zealotry does not presuppose illogic or violence or intolerance or hatred.  

Saul of Tarsus was an absolute zealot and violent to boot.....a zealous cliche if there ever was one.  Had modern media been present his actions would've been documented everyday of his early life.  

He spent his early career capturing, punishing and killing Christians and standing firmly opposed to Jesus Christ.  During his travels on the road to Damascus he encountered the risen Christ and was transformed into the greatest advocate of Christ this world has ever known (and my favorite apologist).  Saul of Tarsus was transformed into the Christian zealot Paul the apostle and slave of Jesus Christ who's missionary work is unparalleled and who's representation of Christ was one of love, grace, mercy, peace and justice.  Still a zealot, but a man changed for good.

You would be classified as an atheist zealot whose anti-religious, anti-theist position includes those loving followers of Christ being locked up and/or killed for their beliefs.   It goes both ways, but it's the essence of the zealous message being spread that makes all the difference.  Is it one of hate or is it one of love?