Author Topic: if you cant percieve where energy comes from or how to gain it  (Read 590 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The key point to these questions is what happens in the reverse, or "what takes place when energy is removed from the system" and "where is it going". Since this is the norm, it would make sense to study these actions first, then devise a method that does the exact reverse to achieve a gain in electrical energy.

to me it seems when in a loss of energy. the energy is lost in sound frequencies of amplitudes and ratios

i think its possible to perceive energy gained through food and sleep but what about beyond that, and other ways of gayning. ok sure there is but what we have right now is more evidences for how energy is lost. everything during and energy lost gives off a sound frequency amplitude and ratio of peace  8)

thus therefore in order to gain that back we need these lost sounds back

let me further explain my point, a particular size of a person doing any action will give off a sound directly analogous  to his action wich is directly analogue to a specific amount of energy loss
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: if you cant percieve where energy comes from or how to gain it
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 07:03:30 PM »
The key point to these questions is what happens in the reverse, or "what takes place when energy is removed from the system" and "where is it going". Since this is the norm, it would make sense to study these actions first, then devise a method that does the exact reverse to achieve a gain in electrical energy.

In general, in a reactive circuit, if there is no resistance, there is a phase angle of exactly ±90° between the vectors of voltage and current, this represents Circulatory Energy and not necessarily Power as we usually understand it. To describe this specific situation, we use the term called "Reactive Power".
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
since energy can not be created nor destroyed...

where do people think the measurable energy in one's body goes when he/she dies?....

A: it just doesn't freakin disappear

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 08:15:34 PM »
I'm sorry I'm doing this but I was just watching an old episode of Snoopy about 15 minutes ago, and Charlie Brown was in a Spelling Bee and his word was "perceive" and in order to remember the spelling of it, he used the "I before E, except after C" saying. So perceive is spelled incorrectly in the subject box.

Lol  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 05:22:29 AM »
A