Author Topic: Soldier who helped rescue Jessica Lynch dies.  (Read 3285 times)

Purge_WTF

Soldier who helped rescue Jessica Lynch dies.
« on: May 17, 2014, 01:16:05 AM »
http://www.newsoxy.com/world/command-sgt-maj-martin-r-barreras-157778.html

He passes on, and the liar he put his ass on the line to rescue lives her life. Doesn't seem right.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Soldier who helped rescue Jessica Lynch dies.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 02:52:48 AM »
Hero? I don't know. Why risk your life in a stupid and useless war started by corrupt politicians who only want to increase their popularity and who want to keep money flowing to defence contractors of which they own shares.....sick system in Washington.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 02:55:22 AM »

He passes on, and the liar he put his ass on the line to rescue lives her life. Doesn't seem right.

It's a shame.

K

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 03:05:49 AM »
Hero? I don't know. Why risk your life in a stupid and useless war started by corrupt politicians who only want to increase their popularity and who want to keep money flowing to defence contractors of which they own shares.....sick system in Washington.

Soldiers don't initiate the wars. They do what their country asks of them, I don't take a lot of shit serious here, but you're out of line.

His heart was in the right place, regardless.

RIP

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 03:07:08 AM »
Soldiers don't initiate the wars. They do what their country asks of them, I don't take a lot of shit serious here, but you're out of line.

RIP

Good post, my friend.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 03:12:10 AM »

RIP

Amen.  This "Skylge" person is the kind of "man" who says things like, "If I had been alive during Vietnam, I would have walked right up to Lyndon Johnson and spit in his face" yet when asked a question by his female boss at work, stares down at his shoes and barely speaks above a whisper.  Gayer than owning a calico.

K

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 03:31:10 AM »

Pure negativity

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 03:34:09 AM »

RIP

Post of the year.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 04:04:54 AM »

RIP
Good posts. Nice to see.     :)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2014, 04:05:55 AM »

RIP

It's called being a puppet and allowing yourself to be used, no matter how corrupt and immoral the circumstances.  The only reason the politicians get to play their games, is because they have the pawns to do so.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 04:11:41 AM »
It's called being a puppet and allowing yourself to be used, no matter how corrupt and immoral the circumstances.  The only reason the politicians get to play their games, is because they have the pawns to do so.  
Psst. Benghazi Committee. No Iraq Committee?  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 04:23:07 AM »

Ive seen a handful of your posts on serious matters, you tend to talk out of your ass in an attempt to be intellectual. Youre not.

Go to russia, bro. You wont be missed.

You and pootin can hang out.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2014, 04:26:30 AM »
Ive seen a handful of your posts on serious matters, you tend to talk out of your ass in an attempt to be intellectual. Youre not.

Go to russia, bro. You wont be missed.

You and pootin can hang out.

I'm intellectual enough to use apostrophes. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2014, 04:27:36 AM »

So the U.S. should have just pretended that Bin Laden didn't send his soldiers to fly planes into the world trade centers?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2014, 04:28:47 AM »
So the U.S. should have just pretended that Bin Laden didn't send his soldiers to fly planes into the world trade centers?

You still believe that fairy tale? lol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 04:30:24 AM »
I'm intellectual enough to use apostrophes. 

Im on my phone, pipsqueek.... dont have time for apostrophes.

"when all else fails, mention grammar,edit post, then mention grammar again"

further proof you talk out of your ass.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 04:33:25 AM »
Im on my phone, pipsqueek.... dont have time for apostrophes.

"when all else fails, mention grammar,edit post, then mention grammar again"

further proof you talk out of your ass.

You're googling apostrophe right now, aren't you?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 04:33:33 AM »

What u mean liar?
She was injured in the crash of her Hummer and was being well treated in Iraqi hospital. No Iraqi military presence at the hospital. All the soldiers did was walk into hospital and bring her home.

Of course the us war machine pretended she had returned fire, been raped, been torture etc but it was all propaganda crap to encourage americans to continue to part with their dollars to make military suppliers richer.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 04:36:13 AM »

What's that got to do with Iraq where Jessica Lynch was serving?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 04:41:47 AM »
You're googling apostrophe right now, aren't you?

my proficiency with the English language means about fuck all in this thread. come on, im sure youre smarter than that... give me a reasonable argument instead of hiding behind easy outs, like my lack of punctuation and apostrophes...

I would wipe the floor with you in a contest of wit.

You have nothing, a big fucking goose egg.

I left some more grammatical errors in my first paragraph for you, enjoy. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 04:44:24 AM »
my proficiency with the English language means about fuck all in this thread. come on, im sure youre smarter than that... give me a reasonable argument instead of hiding behind easy outs, like my lack of punctuation and apostrophes...

I would wipe the floor with you in a contest of wit.

You have nothing, a big fucking goose egg.

I left some more grammatical errors in my first paragraph for you, enjoy.  

Ironic from the guy who has presented only ad hominem attacks.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 04:50:58 AM »
It seems like throwing out the ad hominem is the new catch all phrase for "I have nothing to retort with, so ill say this fancy latin phrase and it gets me out of backing my shit up with legitimate arguments"

And im hardly attacking you, man. You made a bold statement, I countered with a very cool headed response. You have nothing, you want to be different, edgy, come off as intelligent, so you write the things you write.

But at the end of the day youre no different than the "sheep" you talk about. You spew regurgitated misinformation out of your "enlightened" suck hole.

Once again, you have nothing.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2014, 04:57:17 AM »
What's that got to do with Iraq where Jessica Lynch was serving?

According to the article posted above, the soldier was injured in Afganistan... Later dying.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2014, 05:00:27 AM »
It seems like throwing out the ad hominem is the new catch all phrase for "I have nothing to retort with, so ill say this fancy latin phrase and it gets me out of backing my shit up with legitimate arguments"

And im hardly attacking you, man. You made a bold statement, I countered with a very cool headed response. You have nothing, you want to be different, edgy, come off as intelligent, so you write the things you write.

But at the end of the day youre no different than the "sheep" you talk about. You spew regurgitated misinformation out of your "enlightened" suck hole.

Once again, you have nothing.

Your so called "very cool headed response" was merely to assert that I am "talking out of my ass", nothing more.  Perhaps you can elucidate us all as to how such a rebuttal elevates the discussion?  In turn, you were rebuked, but the shoe doesn't fit too well, does it?  You can dish it, but can't take it.  Typical.  If you want to engage in an actual discussion, try offering something of substance instead of playing the victim after you attack people.  It is you that has nothing. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2014, 05:06:08 AM »
Your so called "very cool headed response" was merely to assert that I am "talking out of my ass", nothing more.  Perhaps you can elucidate us all as to how such a rebuttal elevates the discussion?  In turn, you were rebuked, but the shoe doesn't fit too well, does it?  You can dish it, but can't take it.  Typical.  If you want to engage in an actual discussion, try offering something of substance instead of playing the victim after you attack people.  It is you that has nothing. 

I clearly remember posting a relevant reply, then you posted one bashing my lack of apostrophes.

Throw some MORE big words in your next reply, youre** really getting some smart points out of this thread.

EDIT: You're**