Author Topic: Soldier who helped rescue Jessica Lynch dies.  (Read 3284 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Soldier who helped rescue Jessica Lynch dies.
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2014, 05:07:06 AM »
I'm intellectual enough to use apostrophes. 

A U.S. Soldier dies after being injured in Afganistan...... and your focus is on punctuation marks!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 05:10:20 AM »

A U.S. Soldier dies after being injured in Afganistan...... and your focus is on punctuation marks!!

Thats the extent of his argument.

Its all hes got.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 05:12:45 AM »
I clearly remember posting a relevant reply, then you posted one bashing my lack of apostrophes.

Throw some MORE big words in your next reply, youre** really getting some smart points out of this thread.

EDIT: You're**

Are you a petulant child who just likes to insult and argue?  Evidently. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 05:16:52 AM »
Are you a petulant child who just likes to insult and argue?  Evidently. 

Not a lot of fight from a self professed "mr 1derful"

You would be way too soft to live in pootins cuntry.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 05:22:02 AM »

It was a rebuttal to an unprovoked insult, if you failed to notice.  My reply was obviously drawing attention to the irony, considering the overt imbecility of the original poster, who is likely a special needs case.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2014, 05:34:45 AM »
It was a rebuttal to an unprovoked insult, if you failed to notice.  My reply was obviously drawing attention to the irony, considering the overt imbecility of the original poster, who is likely a special needs case.

Actually, your reply was an attempt to change the subject.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2014, 05:41:06 AM »

Speaking of changing subjects...

They should spank black kids harder in schools; they've tried everything else.
K

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »

You got me.  I'd been lying in wait for the chance to discuss apostrophes.  Can't get one by you.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »
Soldiers don't initiate the wars. They do what their country asks of them, I don't take a lot of shit serious here, but you're out of line.

His heart was in the right place, regardless.

RIP

Soldiers have to do whatever retarded and corrupt Washinton politicians tell them to do. Imo it's very risky to serve in the military as this basically means handing over your life to the bunch of con men in Congress.
(Brave guy nevertheless, but a useless death)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 05:56:44 AM »
Pakistan is one of the real problems: billions of us tax payer money is donated yearly to the corrupt Paki's and in exchange they support the Taliban which kill us soldiers. How sick is that? Washington knows this, and if they don't they're even more stupid than one can imagine.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »
Soldiers have to do whatever retarded and corrupt Washinton politicians tell them to do. Imo it's very risky to serve in the military as this basically means handing over your life to the bunch of con men in Congress.
Unfortunately, our soldiers do become pawns for our politicians.  BUT, that does in no way take away from their bravery and commitment to their country and each other.  It is because of their bravery that the world isn't speaking German or Japanese.  Was it a useless death?  Ask his family, let them decide that.  They should make everyone in the US serve as a condition of residence, that way, we can eliminate all the 1derful people that think so lowly of our soldiers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2014, 12:25:48 PM »
F'n sad.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2014, 12:33:56 PM »

Maybe out in the fucked up, pussified, bullshit liberal, PC world you can bash the men and women who serve, but not here on Getbig you piece of dicksucking shit. You can hide behind your Obamas, Pelosis, Reeds, Clintons, and other patriot hating Libs in public now....but not here fuckface.

So from now on you can say, "thank you for your service" and then go back to your Anderson Cooper newscast you dicklicking Lib idiot.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »
Maybe out in the fucked up, pussified, bullshit liberal, PC world you can bash the men and women who serve, but not here on Getbig you piece of dicksucking shit. You can hide behind your Obamas, Pelosis, Reeds, Clintons, and other patriot hating Libs in public now....but not here fuckface.

So from now on you can say, "thank you for your service" and then go back to your Anderson Cooper newscast you dicklicking Lib idiot.

Nice.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2014, 02:28:07 PM »

outstanding
K

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2014, 06:49:51 PM »
Soldiers don't initiate the wars. They do what their country asks of them, I don't take a lot of shit serious here, but you're out of line.

His heart was in the right place, regardless.

RIP

Thank you for this post. (CHOPPER as well). Any soldier that has been BT knows the struggles of civilian opinions... its nice to know some understand. SEMPER FI.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2014, 06:55:28 PM »
They should make everyone in the US serve as a condition of residence, that way, we can eliminate all the 1derful people that think so lowly of our soldiers.

I AGREE 100%. Lots of countries have mandatory service laws.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2014, 07:03:43 PM »
I AGREE 100%. Lots of countries have mandatory service laws.

Problem with that is you end up with a lot of useless, resentful soldiers who fuck up the unity and morale of those who enlist willingly. Military doesn't want these folks. I doubt we'll ever draft again for that very reason.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2014, 07:07:38 PM »
Thank you for this post. (CHOPPER as well). Any soldier that has been BT knows the struggles of civilian opinions... its nice to know some understand. SEMPER FI.

No thank you devil.

My best friend since we were in 7th grade wears an ankle brace day to day from injuries sustained while parachuting in the army, and my other friend is so mind fucked from afgan that he isnt able to be social, all he wants to do his drink his life away and fight people.

Ive seen what sacrifices people make first hand.