Author Topic: this man has Balls  (Read 71192 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
this man has Balls
« on: May 17, 2014, 03:01:26 AM »
Got to give this man my respect. about time we told These islamic scum ..

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: this man has Balls
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 03:05:32 AM »
Got to give this man my respect. about time we told These islamic scum ..

Great stuff.  He deserves a room full of hot young girls in white panties to himself. 

K

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
http://guyism.com/weird-news/epic-feat-day-scientist-suffered-70ft-fall-lived-filmed-entire-ordeal.html

Epic feat of the day: scientist suffered 70ft fall, lived, and filmed the entire ordeal

Before reading any further just go ahead and come to grips with the fact that professor John All is more manly than you’ll ever be. The American climate scientist from Western Kentucky University was out in the field when suddenly he found himself plummeting down 70ft into an icy crevasse on Mount Himlung in the Nepalese Himalayas.

During the fall he’s purported to have suffered a dislocated shoulder, five broken ribs, AND a broken arm. Any mortal man would likely have just accepted death as an inevitability, but not Professor John. Instead he manned the f*ck up and climbed his way out…all while filming the ENTIRE ordeal in several parts there are now up on YouTube.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 03:43:47 AM »
I couldn't agree more with the gentleman.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
AMAZING

soon enough the arabs are gonna poke that sleeping bear of the white man one too many times

fuck islam----fuck allah

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 03:11:20 PM »
it is interesting that it is the exact same rhetoric, the exact same attitudes, and the exact same double standard as we have in the US exists in other countries.  it is like an infection that happens and cannot be stopped. 

I do find it funny that he was at the point in his speech where he was simply describing the murder by the Muslim man and the one dude in the audience was already arguing with him.  he had not even begun to make his argument.  all the man heard was a negative story about a Muslim man and he became enraged.  this is the same attitude that American liberals have towards this issue.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 02:16:45 AM »
This is a year ago but this Shows These People want to spread fear. Woolwich i know very well and was in the Camp there ... Long time ago in 1985 doing my Basic Training. I have nothing against black People or Turks. I just do not like These Radicals.. they want only their laws ON OUR STREETS. this just can´t be right can it ?? People living in fear of These People in your own Country... :(
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/19/woolwich-murder-soldier-street-adebolajo-radicalised-kenya

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 03:28:18 AM »
Austria and anti immigrant? I foresee his car unexplainably malfunctioning at high speed.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 11:24:38 PM »
>:(
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/187711/Muslim-bus-drivers-ban-on-guide-dogs
Good. Feed the hate. Most people cannot see islam for what it is by reading a book or even watching TV. Let them experience it first hand, so that they are educated by force.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 01:19:41 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 02:27:53 AM »
distgusting People
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/464909/Couple-jailed-for-posting-videos-on-YouTube-mocking-Lee-Rigby-Woolwich-murder

haha, glad to see those scumbags go to prison but...

I don't get why it's a crime all over Europe to hurt peoples feelings?

I'm pretty sure you could make nearly any kind of videos you wanted here (rightfully so) and not get in any trouble?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 02:44:20 AM »
Nothing against peaceful People following their beliefs but These People are not tolerant to our cultures. The Dreamers wellcome them with open arms. Perverted psycho Killers. throwing Acid in a Womans Face is their "Right" ??? Hell she´s lucky not to be stoned to Death. Middle Age nonsense. If they do not like our Society and way of life why are they spreading like a plague of Locusts over Europe and the US? They do not want to Integrate in our Society but to spread their perverted Filth. Throw them out simple as that. I even saw a Report from the UK Muslim Nurses are refusing to wash their arms because it will Show their arms ::) what about Hygiene? It´s getting out of control. They do as we do or fuck off...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 05:15:01 AM »
Nothing against peaceful People following their beliefs but These People are not tolerant to our cultures. The Dreamers wellcome them with open arms. Perverted psycho Killers. throwing Acid in a Womans Face is their "Right" ??? Hell she´s lucky not to be stoned to Death. Middle Age nonsense. If they do not like our Society and way of life why are they spreading like a plague of Locusts over Europe and the US? They do not want to Integrate in our Society but to spread their perverted Filth. Throw them out simple as that. I even saw a Report from the UK Muslim Nurses are refusing to wash their arms because it will Show their arms ::) what about Hygiene? It´s getting out of control. They do as we do or fuck off...

exactly---least tolerant people in world but hide behind it to infiltrate foreign cultures and then try to subvert them through violence and intimidation

fuck islam

fuck religion

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:59 PM »

Not to be hating on anyone, but I have to agree.  The civilized world needs to see these crazies for what they are.  As for their rights, as Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson stated in 1949, the Bill of Rights is not a suicide pact.