Author Topic: Halo, shouldn't you be embracing your baldness like these guys  (Read 3260 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
These guys rock the look, check the avatars, you too can look at cool as them

http://www2.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?board=14.0

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Halo, shouldn't you be embracing your baldness like these guys
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 05:46:05 AM »
i've seen that website and it's fucking pathetic

not only retarded doctrine against finasteride

also looking like shit and pretending to look cool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 05:47:13 AM »
haha that page was very instrumental in me buzzing my head initially.

Turns out, for me, keeping it at a close 2 all over, and better use of rogaine/nioxon brought a lot of my scalp back to life.  no horseshoe, just thin in back and temples.  clean living, massage, its been coming in thicker again.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 05:49:10 AM »
haha that page was very instrumental in me buzzing my head initially.

Turns out, for me, keeping it at a close 2 all over, and better use of rogaine/nioxon brought a lot of my scalp back to life.  no horseshoe, just thin in back and temples.  clean living, massage, its been coming in thicker again.

I do the very same thing.  Its nice to buzz down to a two and not have to worry about styling
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 05:51:06 AM »
I just got feedback from my hairloss guru on whether I should come off or not for my hair sake

For hair there is no benefit.

For cholesterol purposes only if high only then off can help. 3 months is two long for bodybuilding. 2 months at most. Arimidex is better 1mg ED hcg 2500 ius E3D for a total of 25000 ius to bring testicles back to normal size and proviron 50mg a day.

Basically is not off since you are on something but that is BB.

Add an oral like dbol when on.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 05:54:35 AM »
Haha

"It was the best thing I've ever done with my hair.  The funny thing about attracting women is that going sly says to people "here I am, take it or leave it," and not caring if people are attracted to you tends to attract people (like how guys will get hit on once they're married).  You don't have to answer to anybody but yourself, and that attitude shows in your bold look.  Just be well-groomed and confident in yourself, and women will want to get to know you."

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 06:04:57 AM »
Honestly, I've always thought that a close-cropped haircut a la Jason Statham looked 100x better than a completely bald head.

These "sly" guys look like aliens

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 06:29:36 AM »
i've never used steroids.  When I was 25, i said "I'll probably use hrt when i'm 35 and things drop off".

Now I'm 37 and in better shape than when i was 25.  Sex drive still thru the roof.  No need to go down that road yet.  If I'm limp dicked and weak at 45, I'll explore that option, but my dad was 45 and still starting secret families, so I'm guessing genetically the pipes are good.

Fina...no way... cause there are WAY too many conflicting studies on prostate issues.  I think fina will end up being a "shit, what were people thinking" drug in 10 years, like when the docs would prescribe cocaine for low energy.  More damage than value, so I never went down that road.

besides, you have a nice package, you have a good body, you make bank and you treat girls right... they do'nt care if the hair is buzzed.  they'll jump in a nice car with a rich bald dude 1000% of the time, leaving the broke dude with a bike and a nice head of hair alone on the bar stool.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 06:45:20 AM »
These guys rock the look, check the avatars, you too can look at cool as them

http://www2.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?board=14.0

Personally, I think shaving your head seems like a good idea when your hair's falling out. No offense, but halo you seem to be a very insecure person, no wonder you to act like being bald is so so bad.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »
Whats the current state of your hair, halo?  Pics if possible
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 07:01:45 AM »
yes so the balder you get the worse you look

Oh yeah no argument here, but shaving it all off to look like some unnatural freak is not the solution

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 07:02:25 AM »
Haha

"It was the best thing I've ever done with my hair.  The funny thing about attracting women is that going sly says to people "here I am, take it or leave it," and not caring if people are attracted to you tends to attract people (like how guys will get hit on once they're married).  You don't have to answer to anybody but yourself, and that attitude shows in your bold look.  Just be well-groomed and confident in yourself, and women will want to get to know you."

Ha ha ha! Oh lord

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2014, 07:31:29 AM »
I was a norwood 2 at 18, still a norwood 2-2.2 now, jumped on fin last year when my temples started to itch, no problems.People forget that it's been proven over and over that the 1mg dose per day that was recommended is practically identical to taking 0.2mg in suppressing dht, so most these days take 0.2-0.5mg per day or every other day and have no sides, also only costs 20 dollars a year for 0.25 mg a day if you buy from reputable online pharmacy like inhouse pharmacy.Just buy the 5mg fincar tablets and cut them up.Been proven in 90%+ of cases to at least keep or regrow hair in a 10 year study.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »
Arvilla palumboism stage 5

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2014, 07:54:50 AM »
 :D

"

When I walk into a room and I am the only baldie  - -I know that I am the best looking guy there - - and alot of people will agree.

Bald guys are better looking than guys with hair.

Mother nature only created so many perfect heads- - - -The rest she covered in hair."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »
 ??? Talks about being distracting with a tasche like that?

"
Agreed. When I see some guys with hair now, they look they're wearing a distracting wig."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »
:D

"

When I walk into a room and I am the only baldie  - -I know that I am the best looking guy there - - and alot of people will agree.

Bald guys are better looking than guys with hair.

Mother nature only created so many perfect heads- - - -The rest she covered in hair."

And that my friends is what is known as a "coping mechanism"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »
Ok aceppting being bald is one thing but those guys you are quoting are delusional as fark.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 07:57:41 AM »
Haha, the delusion is strong in this one

"Studies have also shown that women prefer that a man have no hair at all over thinning hair or a receding hairline. More and more men are embracing this style for that reason."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2014, 08:24:42 AM »
you see a lot of dudes on there with pics taken at 2am, late sunday night, the look of defeat in their eyes and worry about the monday workday just 5 hours away. 

clean bald works - if you are extremely jacked.  If you're going to commit to being skin bald, you need to commit to lifting real.  Bald and skinny or fat is terrible.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 09:57:42 AM »
all these balding studs are afraid they will lose their god like libido and will not be able to keep up with the flow of hot women presenting their lubricated vaginas to them daily, therefore they prefer to go bald as fast as possible by not taking finasteride

What about gyno?

And cases of irreversible impotence?