Author Topic: Taking online surveys for money?  (Read 2471 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Taking online surveys for money?
« on: May 18, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »
I work at a tech company that works with colleges & universities...as may be expected, our slow season coincides with summer break.  There's not a whole lot to do at work, and I figure I'd try to earn some pocket money on the side instead of sitting around.

I've looked into some of these websites that offer people a few bucks to take an online survey, but it seems like they are all scams or just don't pay out.  Does anybody have any experience with these?  Can I make an extra few hundred bucks a month through this, or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Simple Simon

Re: Taking online surveys for money?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 01:55:06 PM »
Here I run one, take this test

Are you
1. a wanker
2. a prick
3 a c.unt

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 01:56:09 PM »

Are you
1. a wanker
2. a prick
3 a c.unt

Before I invest my valuable time & effort, what's the payout?

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 01:56:39 PM »
Before I invest my valuable time & effort, what's the payout?
Self discovery and acceptance.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 02:11:15 PM »

Are you
1. a wanker
2. a prick
3 a c.unt

hahahahaha!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 02:11:33 PM »
Forward a bunch of emails and Bill Gates will send you $10 per. Good money.

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:35 PM »
I work at a tech company that works with colleges & universities...as may be expected, our slow season coincides with summer break.  There's not a whole lot to do at work, and I figure I'd try to earn some pocket money on the side instead of sitting around.

I've looked into some of these websites that offer people a few bucks to take an online survey, but it seems like they are all scams or just don't pay out.  Does anybody have any experience with these?  Can I make an extra few hundred bucks a month through this, or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

So you want to do an online survey best place for a guy like yourself would be craigslist. the 3 most common questions in the survey, hope you get paid lots of money.
do you suck cock
do you take it up the ass
can you scream like a woman

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »
obvious scam are you born yesterday

Making like $0.50-1.00 per survey didn't seem like it was too good to be true, but maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 02:31:26 PM »
It's a fucking full-tie job for Foozle, so we are all going to have to do our bit...

So you want to do an online survey best place for a guy like yourself would be craigslist. the 3 most common questions in the survey, hope you get paid lots of money.
do you suck cock
do you take it up the ass
can you scream like a woman

Of course you have experience looking for cock on craigslist, you man sucking, sperm gulping, man-spackle-facial-getting fag. You love getting tea bagged while lapping at cock. Your posts all suck, except for 8, one of which was a copy and paste.

If this were a Godzilla movie, your name would be Takes-It-In-The-Ass-Ra and you would be anally raped by the main lizard himself.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 04:42:52 PM »
You're better off collecting change in parking lots. Don't waste your time doing this shit.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 04:59:39 PM »

Are you
1. a wanker
2. a prick
3 a c.unt

No "all of the above" option?

And why wasn't "cock sucker" added?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 05:22:39 PM »
Making like $0.50-1.00 per survey didn't seem like it was too good to be true, but maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part

Do real life market research. I was getting E50 to 100 per hour, though it was scarce until I missed one day with a come down.

I'm responsible for the fantastic TV package Irish customers get from UPC now  ;D ;D ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2014, 05:25:15 PM »
Do real life market research. I was getting E50 to 100 per hour, though it was scarce until I missed one day with a come down.

I'm responsible for the fantastic TV package Irish customers get from UPC now  ;D ;D ;D

I have done stuff like this in the past, but as you mention the opportunities are scarce.  Also I suspect that I wouldn't be able to do it from my desk at work.

Fear not, for I am continuing to investigate.  Soon I will be making an extra $15/day

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2014, 05:29:03 PM »
I have done stuff like this in the past, but as you mention the opportunities are scarce.  Also I suspect that I wouldn't be able to do it from my desk at work.

Fear not, for I am continuing to investigate.  Soon I will be making an extra $15/day
[/quote

Fuck $15. My sister gave me number of some bitch who coordinates people for these surveys. She is a teacher so no longer needs cash but it is such easy money. Talking no more then €5 petrol for €50 or €100 work. If you can get such a contact for once or twice per week work it is good. You just bullshit what would be good.

Also it is fun hearing the stupid opinions of others. Then mocking them.

Justicio

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
Gold farming online games is HUGE money. I was making $2k/month at one point just working about 20 hours a week on it. If you go huge scale it canbe much more but it is a lot more difficult. Anyways, I would highly suggest looking into MMO games such as Path of Exile and Oldschool Runescape.

You have to know the game well enough before you start any of it tho.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 01:40:34 AM »
I fill in surveys for some legit companies, but it doesn't pay that much; about 25-30 euros a year. And you have to wait for them to send you a survey.

Fuck $15. My sister gave me number of some bitch who coordinates people for these surveys. She is a teacher so no longer needs cash but it is such easy money. Talking no more then €5 petrol for €50 or €100 work. If you can get such a contact for once or twice per week work it is good. You just bullshit what would be good.

Also it is fun hearing the stupid opinions of others. Then mocking them.

She obviously not living in the Netherlands! A teaching job here pays slightly more than welfare...

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 04:58:03 AM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 05:03:04 AM »
Gold farming online games is HUGE money. I was making $2k/month at one point just working about 20 hours a week on it. If you go huge scale it canbe much more but it is a lot more difficult. Anyways, I would highly suggest looking into MMO games such as Path of Exile and Oldschool Runescape.

You have to know the game well enough before you start any of it tho.

I have an old Warcraft a/c with hundreds of thousands on it, so easy to make gold and sell it but cba playing again.