Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 28013 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2014, 05:39:51 PM »
I don't consider tbumz predicament funny but I have no sympathy for him
I don't see why not, but you're entitled to your views.. we need not subject the topic to public debate  :P
follow the arrows

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #251 on: May 20, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
I don't see why not, but you're entitled to your views.. we need not subject the topic to public debate  :P

Haha  ;D
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2014, 08:04:45 PM »
Exactly, i have become a born again cynical atheist. And Fun is always made at the expense of someone else or when facing absurdity. It's another strategy of survival developed by evolution and added in our arsenal. Mocking these two clowns makes me feel very good.
Don't bother with further attempts to speak to me again on this board....I mean that.

Your attitude sickens me.

PM won't work either. .....you are now one of the blocked.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2014, 03:43:24 AM »
man, the guy will never live that down. perhaps for good reason  ;D

getbig is a bunch of unfeeling autistic cunts who make fun of a man with HIV, anything close to this in real life would be called out as abhorrent, vile, etc.  :D
he has been given heartfelt advice countless times over the years by more than a few members on here----he responded with the same arrogance and "know it all" attitude you see in this very thread

kid's always got the answers and whether its about being ass blasted by a creepy old man for $$ or about the "power of Jesus" his arguments all sound the same

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2014, 03:55:30 AM »
Don't bother with further attempts to speak to me again on this board....I mean that.

Your attitude sickens me.

PM won't work either. .....you are now one of the blocked.

Why is his statement offensive to you?
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2014, 06:15:32 AM »
Why is his statement offensive to you?

I've been cutting folks AMPLE slack for years....that time has come and gone.  His last sentence made his intentions very plain.  People that want discussion, regardless of difference of opinion, will engage in good discussion and I'm happy to oblige.  People like him are playing a game....I'm not playing a game.  Why waste another word on him or others like him?  Again, that time has come and gone.  

I present and defend my faith lovingly to anyone that will hear it (even with the SFs and ubermans and others of that ilk I'll share the gospel with for a time), but when the back and forth is simply me sharing and them insulting and laughing and mocking me endlessly then I'm all finished with them now.  Further, I could care less about their angry atheism - there a tons of nice, polite atheists out there (and I've spoken to many).  

I'm not gonna keep posting in vain so these types of folks can continue bashing me for the amusement of board members.   Me continuing to engage them over the course the next few years won't do a thing either....been there, done that.  Again, he made his position very plain and there's not an ounce of respect there for me or other believers (as they would say "why should I respect you?").  I've shared my faith and I'll continue to live it out.  If in the future he (or others like him) happen to become interested in knowing more then they can review my post history, perform a google search or find a church, but direct contact with me won't be available.  They'll have to figure out another way to chat with me if they truly want to, but I suspect they don't care about that in the slightest.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2014, 06:21:15 AM »
99% of the time the dudes who preach the loudest like MOS are the dudes secretly sucking dudes off at gas station bathrooms.

Repression is not at all healthy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2014, 06:23:52 AM »
99% of the time the dudes who preach the loudest like MOS are the dudes secretly sucking dudes off at gas station bathrooms.

Repression is not at all healthy

Oh yes, can't forget the "Nordic Beast".  You need not bother speaking to me anymore either.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 21, 2014, 06:23:57 AM »
I've been cutting folks AMPLE slack for years....that time has come and gone.  His last sentence made his intentions very plain.  People that want discussion, regardless of difference of opinion, will engage in good discussion and I'm happy to oblige.  People like him are playing a game....I'm not playing a game.  Why waste another word on him or others like him?  Again, that time has come and gone.  

I present and defend my faith lovingly to anyone that will hear it (even with the SFs and ubermans and others of that ilk I'll share the gospel with for a time), but when the back and forth is simply me sharing and them insulting and laughing and mocking me endlessly then I'm all finished with them now.  Further, I could care less about their angry atheism - there a tons of nice, polite atheists out there (and I've spoken to many).  

I'm not gonna keep posting in vain so these types of folks can continue bashing me for the amusement of board members.   Me continuing to engage them over the course the next few years won't do a thing either....been there, done that.  Again, he made his position very plain and there's not an ounce of respect there for me or other believers (as they would say "why should I respect you?").  I've shared my faith and I'll continue to live it out.  If in the future he (or others like him) happen to become interested in knowing more then they can review my post history, perform a google search or find a church, but direct contact with me won't be available.  They'll have to figure out another way to chat with me if they truly want to, but I suspect they don't care about that in the slightest.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #259 on: May 21, 2014, 06:28:14 AM »
And the debate rages on...Selfish, conceited, narcissistic bodybuilders vs God. Who will win in this eternal fight for dominance? The one who supposedly created man in his image---one could argue with his narcissism, or the one wishing to re-create man as his own image of muscles and glistening oil, only to admire himself in the mirror and seeking out others to admire him (thus, recreating himself as a God?)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #260 on: May 21, 2014, 06:31:15 AM »
Oh yes, can't forget the "Nordic Beast".  You need not bother speaking to me anymore either.
Hahahahhaha good luck living in fantasy land

You should have a nice bible study session with Taylor----guaranteed within the first 15 minutes he'll be gobbling down your cock.

Then you 2 can have a nice guilt filled cry afterwards and pray for Jesus's forgiveness  :P

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2014, 06:58:45 AM »
LOL @ this uberman dude.

He was a Buddhist a few years back, then became a total Nihilist, later adopted Christianity and now is a cynical atheist.
He's like that kid at school who changes which sports team he supports depending on who's winning. :D

He'll probably become a Muslim in a few years because "Islam is a good tool for survival..etc". ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #262 on: May 21, 2014, 07:02:21 AM »
LOL @ this uberman dude.

He was a Buddhist a few years back, then became a total Nihilist, later adopted Christianity and now is a cynical atheist.
He's like that kid at school who changes which sports team he supports depending on who's winning. :D

He'll probably become a Muslim in a few years because "Islam is a good tool for survival..etc". ;D

I think überman is just trolling.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 21, 2014, 07:04:40 AM »

Trolling yes, but I can assure you he showed his true colors in this thread.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 21, 2014, 07:08:46 AM »
LOL @ this uberman dude.

Im a animal who adapts to survive... just like everyone else. I guess it makes me a nihilistic cynical atheist, which is the closest of one accepting he's an animal. Humans are funny schizophrenic animals who constantly pretend they arent animals and convinced themselves of it even if they indeed, are. Probably their only difference with other animal species.

I wish I was  :-[

and the funny is that i actually start to think islam isnt that bad, when you think about it  :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #265 on: May 21, 2014, 07:16:36 AM »
LOL @ this uberman dude.

I'd call that being open minded.  Better than just blindly believing like a sheep or being a repressed Christian who tells everyone else how to live their life (banning gay marriage etc)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #266 on: May 21, 2014, 07:18:39 AM »
Im a animal who adapts to survive... just like everyone else. I guess it makes me a nihilistic cynical atheist, which is the closest of one accepting he's an animal and accepting it. Humans are funny animals who pretend they arent animals. Probably their only difference with other animal species.
I wish I was  :-[

and the funny is that i actually start to think islam isnt that bad, when you think about it  :D

Seems rather odd to have such a big swing in opinion over such a short period of time - unless you are trolling of course. Have you suffered any grief that has caused this?

Only a few months back you were praising MOS for his faith and family, now he’s a clown? ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 21, 2014, 07:22:39 AM »
Seems rather odd to have such a big swing in opinion over such a short period of time - unless you are trolling of course. Have you suffered any grief that has caused this?

Only a few months back you were praising MOS for his faith and family, now he’s a clown? ???

Yup, in the meantime I just realized life is all about survival and nothing else. You adapt, you survive, you dont, you disapear -and nobody gives a shit but those who needed you to maintain/improve their own odds of survival, once you re gone tho, they ll find something/someone else-.
MOS says he s loyal and faithful to a god, that he's apparently satisfied with his life; I say he s lucky to have what he has but that it doesnt have anything to do with "god". Just being big, lucky, well surounded by significant others is enough to be happy, whatever faith, religion you pin on it. Peoply prolly like him because he s big and reassuring, which is an animal behavior. He could be muslim, buddhist or anything and it would be the same. What makes him happy has nothing to do with a god. If he s big it's because of his genes, has nothing to do with god again, for example. If he s big it's because his ancestors mated with big people in order to scare the shit out of other smaller people. Animal behavior.
His personality, being loyal, warm , having values has nothing to do with being christian,  there are people just like him who believe in allah, judaism indouhism or are atheist. He probably believe in stuff that help him survive tho, principles, values but this stuff can be found in any kind of religious belief. There are gentle giants everywhere and it's because of their upbringings and genes they became that way, not because of their religion. Also MOS is as religious as you and me, otherwise he would post on getbig lol...Just browsing a messageboard like getbig is an anti religious act as it's all about vanity on here in the firstplace.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 21, 2014, 07:36:49 AM »

I wish I understood it myself.  It's a shame really because I don't hate the folks that apparently hate me.  Honestly wish I could trust folks more on this board, but sometimes you get burned....live and learn.  

Whether or not folks believe I'm going to continue sharing my faith because the Lord has performed a powerful work in my life and has brought me tremendous joy and peace.....that's still all I want for others to experience.....even those that don't like me.  In the end, it's just not about me at all....I'm nothin LOL.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2014, 07:42:12 AM »
I wish I understood it myself.  It's a shame really because I don't hate the folks that apparently hate me.  Honestly wish I could trust folks more on this board, but sometimes you get burned....live and learn.  

Whether or not folks believe I'm going to continue sharing my faith because the Lord has performed a powerful work in my life and has brought me tremendous joy and peace.....that's still all I want for others to experience.....even those that don't like me.  In the end, it's just not about me at all....I'm nothin LOL.
your hapiness is linked to your beliefs, faith , but these beliefs and this faith can be found in any other religion other than christianity. Which means god(s) doesnt exist but that some similar values and principles that are universal are better than others. Even this is debatable tho as you have atheists with no families and tons of money who are just as happy as religious or non religious people with strong family ties.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #270 on: May 21, 2014, 07:51:27 AM »

You should never stop sharing your faith. 
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #271 on: May 21, 2014, 07:51:36 AM »
I'd call that being open minded.  Better than just blindly believing like a sheep or being a repressed Christian who tells everyone else how to live their life (banning gay marriage etc)

Changing your belief system every year or so comes across to me as being more fickle. I mean, if I was an atheist, and then became a Christian, then a Muslim, then a Hindu etc. Would this make me open minded or fickle?
I think all of us to an extent tell people how to live their lives. I mean, aren't you telling MOS not to believe in "fairy stories" rather than just let him live his life how he wants to? :D

Too be honest, I always found uberman’s Christian beliefs rather odd and contradictory.
He actually seemed to always hold Darwinist views (survival of the fittest…etc) yet would also encourage other posters to “read the Bible”. I got the idea that he never actually believed in any deity but saw Christianity as a useful tool in Western civilisation since it promoted ideas like family and unity.
Interesting poster nonetheless.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 21, 2014, 07:54:20 AM »
Changing your belief system every year or so comes across to me as being more fickle. I mean, if I was an atheist, and then became a Christian, then a Muslim, then a Hindu etc. Would this make me open minded or fickle?
I think all of us to an extent tell people how to live their lives. I mean, aren't you telling MOS not to believe in "fairy stories" rather than just let him live his life how he wants to? :D

Too be honest, I always found uberman’s Christian beliefs rather odd and contradictory.
He actually seemed to always hold Darwinist views (survival of the fittest…etc) yet would also encourage other posters to “read the Bible”. I got the idea that he never actually believed in any deity but saw Christianity as a useful tool in Western civilisation since it promoted ideas like family and unity.
I still believe the last humans on earth will be god-like, having accumulated all the knowledges of their dead ancestors after countless generations. Their lives will still revolve around eat, fuck, shit and fight between themselves or against other life forms for limited ressources tho. But I dont believe in a god, god is the incarnation of our will to dominate - a perfect almighty eternal role model we created -which is an animal trait first and foremost. After realizing that, i was done with believing in a god. I believe in opportunistic animal behaviors and that hapiness is achieved when one dominates instead of being dominated. I also now strongly believe in hurting other people if it makes me feel better, if im in competition with them, as that's what we re all doing directly on indirectly and it cannot be otherwise.  You only need to be nice to those you might need, no need to be nice to those who will never ever be of any use in your own survival.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 21, 2014, 08:13:00 AM »

You should never stop sharing your faith. 

You're right and I won't.   

It's difficult at times, but honestly that struggle is what it's about....it brings glory to the Lord.  He never promised his church a wonderful life....he promised there would be hardships.  Regardless, it's in the struggle that as believers we mature our faith, draw closer to him and represent Christ accordingly.

Matthew 7:14
14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Matthew 16:24-25
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. 25 If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.

You're a good egg my friend.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 21, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »

why do people put evolution and religion in the same boat? evolution is a fact just like gravity, being ignorant to it is one thing but it is literally one of the most elegant, simple theories in existence, nothing found or suspected has ever contradicted it.