Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 28052 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »
You're right and I won't.   

It's difficult at times, but honestly that struggle is what it's about....it brings glory to the Lord.  He never promised his church a wonderful life....he promised there would be hardships.  Regardless, it's in the struggle that as believers we mature our faith, draw closer to him and represent Christ accordingly.

Matthew 7:14
14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Matthew 16:24-25
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. 25 If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it.

You're a good egg my friend.

While you have faith, don;t you find the logical and fantastical nature of the stories odd? we know that magic isn't real, that the red sea never parted, those things are impossible. How do you reconcile this? or do you simply chalk it up to god and miracles? but just so we are clear, snakes can't talk.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: May 21, 2014, 09:34:31 AM »
I guess faith is like a state of transe, like a drug, it gets you euphorical and to ignore details, and it is also self regulating and producing. going to church with siblings is like smoking pot with friends in the end. It s probably just another addiction as everything is addiction.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #277 on: May 21, 2014, 09:47:18 AM »
While you have faith, don;t you find the logical and fantastical nature of the stories odd? we know that magic isn't real, that the red sea never parted, those things are impossible. How do you reconcile this? or do you simply chalk it up to god and miracles? but just so we are clear, snakes can't talk.

The problem with questions like this (although valid questions) is that is dismisses any possibility of something beyond the natural world....that there is no possibility of the supernatural because God is dismissed from the get go.  I could tell you all about things I've experienced,  miraculous healings of the blind  and crippled that others have witnessed and even encounters with angels and demons.  Will you believe me?  No, you won't.  Christ performed miracles inches from some folks and they still refused to believe.

The logical nature odd?  You'll have to elaborate for me, but I don't find God illogical.  The fantastical nature odd?  Absolutely, goes against my nature and abilities.

Is magic real?  No, but we have clever tricks and illusions.  Is God's spiritual realm a reality?  Yes, I've experienced it.  Do some other faiths also claim acts of the miraculous?  Yes, but those are all demonic miracles employed in spiritual warfare to take the focus off of Jesus Christ.  Did the Red Sea part?  Yes.  It is impossible for you and me to reproduce that situation, but it happened by God working through Moses.   And you're right, by themselves snakes can't talk....and neither can donkeys.  The snake you reference was demonically controlled by Satan himself and we know demonic forces can take other forms and possess others (both people and animals).  In actuality we don't know exactly what form of serpent in Eden Satan was taking.

I've discussed spiritual warfare and demonic miracles, oppression and possession before, but the crux of the matter is Jesus Christ.  His reality was revealed to me by him in my life and validates the rest of scripture for me.  I've experienced encounters with both spiritual light and darkness.  I've met others that experienced the same.  I've read about experiences of others.  I reconcile the issue through Christ's promises and his revelation in my life...once a person encounters Christ in their life they're never the same.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2014, 09:54:58 AM »
why do people put evolution and religion in the same boat? evolution is a fact just like gravity, being ignorant to it is one thing but it is literally one of the most elegant, simple theories in existence, nothing found or suspected has ever contradicted it.

Evolution and religion are often put in the same boat because to an extent, they are opposed to another. The Abrahamic religions teaches that God created man in his image while evolution teaches that man evolved from apes.
One makes humanity special, the other animalizes humans.
Sure, there are some religious people that believe in evolution but there are also plenty that don't.
Uberman always seemed to believe strongly in evolutionary principles even as a Christian. Religion to him was more a useful survival tool than a genuine truth.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »
Religion to him was more a useful survival tool than a genuine truth.

AAaaand this is it folks, thread closed.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 22, 2014, 06:12:21 AM »
Evolution and religion are often put in the same boat because to an extent, they are opposed to another. The Abrahamic religions teaches that God created man in his image while evolution teaches that man evolved from apes.
One makes humanity special, the other animalizes humans.
Sure, there are some religious people that believe in evolution but there are also plenty that don't.
Uberman always seemed to believe strongly in evolutionary principles even as a Christian. Religion to him was more a useful survival tool than a genuine truth.

Francis Collins lead the Human Genome Project and is a Christian who identifies as a theistic evolutionist.  I don't agree with him, but just saying.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #281 on: May 22, 2014, 06:18:57 AM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #282 on: May 22, 2014, 06:40:24 AM »

good thing you didn't post her naked or MOS would run away like a scared 10 yr old virgin

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2014, 04:59:23 AM »
good thing you didn't post her naked or MOS would run away like a scared 10 yr old virgin

:D ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2014, 04:06:17 PM »

These are old classics in that Christian men are weak in mind and body.   ::)

Maybe one day you and I will get a face to face and we can test that out and see if it's true.  ;)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2014, 04:10:06 PM »
These are old classics in that Christian men are weak in mind and body.

Maybe one day you and I will get a face to face and we can test that out.  What say you "Nordic Beast"?  LOL.

hahaha ok "tough guy"

love to be a fly on the wall as you angrily pounded out this post on your keyboard

see what all that repression is doing to you :-\----now melting down and threatening random people on the internet hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2014, 04:11:52 PM »

hahaha ok "tough guy"

love to be a fly on the wall as you angrily pounded out this post on your keyboard

see what all that repression is doing to you :-\----now melting down and threatening random people on the internet hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

AAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm no "tough guy".  I can just back up what I say.  Why?  Because I have the truth in me.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »
AAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm no "tough guy".  I can just back up what I say.
I don't think Jesus would approve  :-\

you need to log off and take a breath

only the internet bottom boy  :-*

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »
keep going back and changing those post MOS

less embarrassing that way

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2014, 04:20:39 PM »
These are old classics in that Christian men are weak in mind and body.   ::)

Maybe one day you and I will get a face to face and we can test that out and see if it's true.  ;)
There is this old man with a a christian Radio show, I forgot what day it comes on. I posted a thread on it before. Apparently he was one of those real old school cats that took no shit back in the day and now as well.
It would be funny seeing him talk to some of the people on here and IRL.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2014, 04:22:26 PM »
I don't think Jesus would approve  :-\

you need to log off and take a breath

only the internet bottom boy  :-*

I told you to not bother addressing me, but you decided to ignore that....so be it.....I have no control over what you post.

I haven't responded to your old posts insulting me and when I finally did reply you replied to me in about 6 seconds after that LOL.....pretty telling.

All this grade school taunting is cute, but I'm a full grown man.  Still, if doing that makes you feel big then have it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2014, 04:24:12 PM »
keep going back and changing those post MOS

less embarrassing that way

We all change posts....I watched you change about 10 in row while in the thick of this thread......nothing to be ashamed of.  ...I revise stuff I write all the time.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »
I told you to not bother addressing me, but you decided to ignore that....so be it.....I have no control over what you post.

I haven't responded to your old posts insulting me and when I finally did reply you replied to me in about 6 seconds after that LOL.....pretty telling.

All this grade school taunting is cute, but I'm a full grown man.  Still, if doing that makes you feel big then have it.

haha grown man...6th grader hahahah from the dude who's so worked up he's threatening random dudes on the internet

like I said log off MOS you're just embarrassing yourself now

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2014, 08:06:34 PM »
haha grown man...6th grader hahahah from the dude who's so worked up he's threatening random dudes on the internet

like I said log off MOS you're just embarrassing yourself now

I never suffer from any embarrassment on these boards and I don't threaten anyone either.  

If you perceive a threat in my words that has everything to do with you.  Regardless, I do stand by all my words.

BUT, I see now I'm speaking to a kiddo here.....that's where I made a mistake.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 23, 2014, 09:34:02 PM »
i doubt god approves of your wife working while you sit at home doing nothing, not very manly of you, shouldnt you be the one providing for the family?

You are living in the wrong century.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 23, 2014, 09:37:05 PM »
I also doubt god approves of your sorry ass flauting your wife's shit on the internets...not very humble nor smart of you.. as if you were just another random vain loser trying to prove others and himself his life isnt as shitty as it obviously is.

Its not god who paid for all that shit , it s that poor woman with an obviously so very low self esteem she thinks she needs you cause nobody else for some reason wants her.

Or, it's love. Don't analyze other's relationships, better to spend your energy on your own.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 23, 2014, 09:43:44 PM »
Satan created sin, he is the father of it.  God knows what is sin and what isnt sin, he doesnt choose what is sin and what isnt. he just lets us know what is good for us, because he loves us.

Ah the myths folks believe. Sin is a moving target, in that what is sinful is ever changing with the times. While I understand folks need to believe in something bigger then they are, it still seems like a crutch to me.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 23, 2014, 09:46:38 PM »
MOS you look really sharp in that suit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 23, 2014, 09:48:59 PM »
What are good and evil?

excellent question....one with millions of answers all different.