Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 27794 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "crossfit"
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2014, 04:54:35 AM »
I dont attend NA meetings or AA meetings or buy into their "It's a disease, we can't control ourselves, we are just like people with cancer and diabetes, etc".

And I think that's what you are referring to.

God gave us free will, and we are perfectly able to change our lives by using it.  I agree with you.

Now, that being said, I do not blindly accept anything. I believe only that which is strictly logical, proven to me by evidence seen with my own eyes, comprehended with my own mind, felt with my own spirit.

Even until today I actively study and research all the latest scientific discoveries, theories, controversies, etc.

I assure you I understand the ideas behing why people believe in billions of years and evolution. (The supposed 'speed of light' and the supposed 'size of the universe', the supposed 'expanding-at-an-accelerating-rate universe', the genetic variations that exist in organisms and their ability to adapt to their environment, 'uniformatarian' philosophy which says the processes we see today always occured the same way in the past etc etc etc etc etc)

those are all philosophies

Real science does not speak on what it has not observed.

and real science confirms the impossibility of evolution

And if you dont give your heart to Jesus Christ and if you die lost then you will be forever separated from God and will burn in hell forever. :(

How can you say strictly logical then go into a subjective frenzy of spirit, feelings and your own eyes. Did you also just say real science confirms the impossibility of evolution? dude, cmon.

post some of this evidence from ray comfort please.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2014, 04:56:41 AM »
How can you say strictly logical then go into a subjective frenzy of spirit, feelings and your own eyes. Did you also just say real science confirms the impossibility of evolution? dude, cmon.

Why bother.  Hes not a very bright fella.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2014, 09:54:52 AM »
Tombz, we get that moved you from living in a car to an apartment, but whose name is actually on the checks that pays the rent?

uncle sam, your GF or a new sponsor?
he wont answer for some reasons...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »
you obfuscate.  Anyways,  there is plenty of more evidence. When you open your ears, God starts talking. The sirens of emergency vehicles and alarms become synchronized with your soul, and they start to go off when you start thinjing evil thoughts. Literally. Blessings of success in your endeAvors happen when you bless others. Prayers are answered, miracles happen. Things that can not be coincidence prove God, and teach faith.

But to you, the world is disorder and meaningless and random.

To you the message of the cross is foolishness, but to those being saved it is the power of God.

who are you to tell people what they think? that the world is meaningless? i see order everywhere, the universe is orderly, I see life as meaningful because there is only one. In your eyes you will live for eternity, one thing eternity does is make everything meaningless.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »
Tbombz is scared and Christianity loves to feed off the fear and desperation of people who have burned every bridge and desperatly want to belong to something, anything.

It's pretty sad to see, the kid is flailing around in the dark grasping on to anything he can find. Just another addiction...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2014, 12:54:41 PM »
since when is trampoline and a medicine ball called a Machine  ??? ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
Cool, place looks pretty good.  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2014, 01:56:55 PM »
Why not go outside with a basketball?
you didnt see this?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2014, 01:59:27 PM »
Who is paying for all of this?
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2014, 02:01:01 PM »
you obfuscate.  Anyways,  there is plenty of more evidence. When you open your ears, God starts talking. The sirens of emergency vehicles and alarms become synchronized with your soul, and they start to go off when you start thinjing evil thoughts. Literally. Blessings of success in your endeAvors happen when you bless others. Prayers are answered, miracles happen. Things that can not be coincidence prove God, and teach faith.

But to you, the world is disorder and meaningless and random.

To you the message of the cross is foolishness, but to those being saved it is the power of God.

Wow, seems God has granted you mind reading capabilities as well. Saved and chosen, awesome combo.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2014, 02:02:20 PM »

Great stuff tmobz I love your videos, keep em coming.

About the "higher power" stuff, most people view this as something external or something inside a book, some ideology, not something deep down inside every individuals persons heart, sad part is most people don't realize or even know they have it or ever tap into it to its full extent yet not realizing they use it on a daily basis with the thousand billion processes and the very thing that keeps them alive on a second by second basis.

They view it as some kind of "religion" when they don't even understand the meaning of the word or what true religion actually even mean.

True religion = absolute truth and its not a matter of ideology or "belief system" but matter of 100% absolute science.

Glad to know you are on the level.

Peace

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2014, 02:05:10 PM »

Great stuff tmobz I love your videos, keep em coming.

About the "higher power" stuff, most people view this as something external or something inside a book, some ideology, not something deep down inside every individuals persons heart, sad part is most people don't realize or even know they have it or ever tap into it to its full extent yet not realizing they use it on a daily basis with the thousand billion processes and the very thing that keeps them alive on a second by second basis.

They view it as some kind of "religion" when they don't even understand the meaning of the word or what true religion actually even mean.

True religion = absolute truth and its not a matter of ideology or "belief system" but matter of 100% absolute science.

Glad to know you are on the level.

Peace

I don't think you're paying attention.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »

Logical means with reason. reason means with evidence. evidence means perceived relation.  this is what all science boils down to.

Can mutation create new information? Yes, depending on what you mean by ‘information’. Also, ‘new’ does not necessarily imply ‘better’ or even ‘good’. When evolutionists cite examples of ‘new’ information, they are almost invariably citing evidence of new traits, but these traits are caused by the corruption of existing information. Mutations can create new varieties of old genes, as can be seen in white-coated lab mice, tailless cats, and blue-eyed people. But damaging mutations cannot be used to vindicate molecules-to-people evolution. Breaking things does not lead to higher function (and presupposes a pre-existing function that can be broken). Also, not all new traits are caused by mutation! Some come about by unscrambling pre-existing information, some from decompressing packed information, some from turning on and off certain genes.

In all the examples I have seen used to argue against creation, evolution is not helped. There are no known examples of the types of information-gaining mutations necessary for large-scale evolutionary processes. In fact, it looks like all examples of gain-of-function mutations, put in light of the long-term needs of upward evolutionary progress, are exceptions to what is needed, because every example I have seen involves something breaking.

http://creation.com/mutations-new-information

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2014, 02:09:19 PM »
who are you to tell people what they think? that the world is meaningless? i see order everywhere, the universe is orderly, I see life as meaningful because there is only one. In your eyes you will live for eternity, one thing eternity does is make everything meaningless.
your imagination deceives you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2014, 02:15:20 PM »
Tbombz is scared and Christianity loves to feed off the fear and desperation of people who have burned every bridge and desperatly want to belong to something, anything.

It's pretty sad to see, the kid is flailing around in the dark grasping on to anything he can find. Just another addiction...
  Rejoice in The Lord always; again I say, rejoice!

Jesus did not come to condemn, but to save. And this is very good news.

Yes, fear of God is the begiining of wisdom.  This is because knowledge begins when we know what power ultimately controls everything. and fear of that power which controls everything is the foundation for all sound judgement. But, knowledge of The Holy One is understanding. And that understanding is that God is GOOD! ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD! He is so good that he came down and submitted himself to torture and crucifixion in order to save us from eternal torment. He loves and and all he wants is what is best for us. no matter what we have done. and we know that if we love him, then we have nothing to fear because we are hidden from his wrath and covered in his great love.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
you didnt see this?

That's sweet!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2014, 02:19:40 PM »
  Rejoice in The Lord always; again I say, rejoice!

Jesus did not come to condemn, but to save. And this is very good news.

Yes, fear of God is the begiining of wisdom.  This is because knowledge begins when we know what power ultimately controls everything. and fear of that power which controls everything is the foundation for all sound judgement. But, knowledge of The Holy One is understanding. And that understanding is that God is GOOD! ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD! He is so good that he came down and submitted himself to torture and crucifixion in order to save us from eternal torment. He loves and and all he wants is what is best for us. no matter what we have done. and we know that if we love him, then we have nothing to fear because we are hidden from his wrath and covered in his great love.

Good luck with that. Myths and fantasy in place of bunny costumes and dreams of being a pro BBer. You just spinning in place.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »
Logical means with reason. reason means with evidence. evidence means perceived relation.  this is what all science boils down to.

Can mutation create new information? Yes, depending on what you mean by ‘information’. Also, ‘new’ does not necessarily imply ‘better’ or even ‘good’. When evolutionists cite examples of ‘new’ information, they are almost invariably citing evidence of new traits, but these traits are caused by the corruption of existing information. Mutations can create new varieties of old genes, as can be seen in white-coated lab mice, tailless cats, and blue-eyed people. But damaging mutations cannot be used to vindicate molecules-to-people evolution. Breaking things does not lead to higher function (and presupposes a pre-existing function that can be broken). Also, not all new traits are caused by mutation! Some come about by unscrambling pre-existing information, some from decompressing packed information, some from turning on and off certain genes.

In all the examples I have seen used to argue against creation, evolution is not helped. There are no known examples of the types of information-gaining mutations necessary for large-scale evolutionary processes. In fact, it looks like all examples of gain-of-function mutations, put in light of the long-term needs of upward evolutionary progress, are exceptions to what is needed, because every example I have seen involves something breaking.

http://creation.com/mutations-new-information

I doubt you have any understanding of the above information.   
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »

I doubt you have any understanding of the above information.   
It's funny and disturbing to watch this kid spew someone else's rhetoric and arguments. Just another puppet...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2014, 02:27:29 PM »
It's funny and disturbing to watch this kid spew someone else's rhetoric and arguments. Just another puppet...

Hes floating aimlessly throught life, desperately grabbing at anything. 
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
it's sad to see actually. Personal revelation is evidence guys, I rode my unicorn home tonight, personal revelation, I was talking to jesus later= evident, cawnt argu it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »
it's sad to see actually. Personal revelation is evidence guys, I rode my unicorn home tonight, personal revelation, I was talking to jesus later= evident, cawnt argu it.
Hahahhahahahahah

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »
It's one thing to seek out God/spirituality/truth, etc. and feel you have an experience of some sort, however you want to interpret it. Not gonna judge that. But to be detoxing in lock-up, seeing giant creatures and whatnot, and then attributing that to "demons"? That sounds lazy to me.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
It's funny, tbombz sounds the same whether he's arguing for the beauty of wearing a bunny suit while being used as a sex toy by some creepy older guy or for the "evidence" about Jesus

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2014, 02:49:49 PM »
It's funny, tbombz sounds the same whether he's arguing for the beauty of wearing a bunny suit while being used as a sex toy by some creepy older guy or for the "evidence" about Jesus

Yes, impossible to take seriously.