Author Topic: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''  (Read 27792 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "''crossfit"''
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2014, 05:51:56 AM »

You're the typical, I got into trouble so I'm going to pester god, kind of person.  Eventually when all this religion stuff is to hard for you to follow, you'll move onto something else.
the nice thing is that God is good, he loves us, and he only wants whats best for us. He doesn't require much, just our hearts, and thats all. God is not religion, he isnt some set of rules to follow, he is our loving Father to have a relationship with.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2014, 05:56:14 AM »
if you know what empirical means then you should understand that evolution is not empirical

No one has ever seen a seaweed turn into a human

Neither has anyone seen an ape turn into an apeman

Evolution is imagination, nothing more than a fantasy
We have seen evolution of sorts.
Think about cars from 1914 to now. Over 100 yrs and now we have cars that can drive themselves, and later talk to other cars.

I'm reading an article in Scientific America about how feathers evolved---from dinosaurs, and how then certain dinosaurs evolved into feather covered therapods, and then these therapods eventually evolved into birds.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2014, 06:04:09 AM »
The meta-information challenge

We need to get past the naïve idea that we understand the genome because we know the sequence of a linear string of DNA. In fact, all we know is the first dimension out of at least four in which the genome operates (1: the one-dimensional, linear string of letters; 2: the two-dimensional interactions of one part of the string with another, directly or through RNA and protein proxies; 3: the three-dimensional spatial structure of the DNA within the nucleus; and 4: changes to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions over time). There is a tremendous amount of information packed into that genome that we have not figured out, including multiple simultaneously-overlapping codes.48 When discussing whether or not mutations can create new information, evolutionists routinely bring up an overly-simplistic view of mutation and then claim to have solved the problem while waving their hand over the real issue: the antagonism between ultra-complexity and random mutation.

If a four-dimensional genome is hard enough to grasp, there is also a huge amount of ‘meta-information’ in the genome. This is information about the information! This is the information that tells the cell how to maintain the information, how to fix it if it breaks, how to copy it, how to interpret what is there, how to use it, when to use it, and how to pass it on to the next generation. This is all coded in that linear string of letters and life could not exist without it. In fact, life was designed from a top-down perspective, apparently with the meta-information coming first. According to a brilliant paper by Alex Williams,49 for life to exist, organisms require a hierarchy of

1. Perfectly pure, single-molecule-specific biochemistry,
2. specially structured molecules,
3. functionally integrated molecular machines,
4.comprehensively regulated, information-driven metabolic functions, and
5. Inversely-causal meta-information

None of these levels can be obtained through natural processes, none can be predicted from the level below, and each is dependent on the level above. Meta-information is the top level of biological complexity and cannot be explained by naturalistic mechanisms, yet life cannot exist without it.50 Putting all other arguments for and against the rise of biological information aside, where did the meta-information, upon which all life depends, come from?

it wasn't written by me, it was written by the same PHD who wrote this:

I know it wasn't written by you, but if you post it as evidence against evolution you should at least understand it so that you can like me critically appraise it and see that it is horseshit.

Alex williams proposed these things? this guy?

http://creation.com/alexander-williams

hate to break it to you bro, he isn't a PHD in shit, and his area of study has nothing to do with abiogenesis. This is pure stupidity, why am I even wasting my time. You are lost man, get a grip. This fucking guy even argues against the big bang (he is a PHD extraordinarie, going from physics to biology and back, crushing each theory with simple logic) and fossils, he wrote a book called the fossils say no! this guy isn't interested in truth, just confirmation for his backward views. This guy should have several nobel's.

What the fuck is meta-information? information about information? I suppose god is the source huh? wait, where did the meta information for god come from? nevermind, god is eternal and lives outside of time right?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2014, 06:06:52 AM »
the nice thing is that God is good, he loves us, and he only wants whats best for us. He doesn't require much, just our hearts, and thats all. God is not religion, he isnt some set of rules to follow, he is our loving Father to have a relationship with.

Already making your own rules.  You're easy pickings for a cult leader.
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2014, 06:15:54 AM »
kid's as obstinate now as he was when he was a drugbag dreaming of being a pro BBer

tried to warn him 7 yrs ago---and predicted his current condition

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159366.0

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2014, 06:18:41 AM »
The meta-information challenge

We need to get past the naïve idea that we understand the genome because we know the sequence of a linear string of DNA. In fact, all we know is the first dimension out of at least four in which the genome operates (1: the one-dimensional, linear string of letters; 2: the two-dimensional interactions of one part of the string with another, directly or through RNA and protein proxies; 3: the three-dimensional spatial structure of the DNA within the nucleus; and 4: changes to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd dimensions over time). There is a tremendous amount of information packed into that genome that we have not figured out, including multiple simultaneously-overlapping codes.48 When discussing whether or not mutations can create new information, evolutionists routinely bring up an overly-simplistic view of mutation and then claim to have solved the problem while waving their hand over the real issue: the antagonism between ultra-complexity and random mutation.

If a four-dimensional genome is hard enough to grasp, there is also a huge amount of ‘meta-information’ in the genome. This is information about the information! This is the information that tells the cell how to maintain the information, how to fix it if it breaks, how to copy it, how to interpret what is there, how to use it, when to use it, and how to pass it on to the next generation. This is all coded in that linear string of letters and life could not exist without it. In fact, life was designed from a top-down perspective, apparently with the meta-information coming first. According to a brilliant paper by Alex Williams,49 for life to exist, organisms require a hierarchy of

1. Perfectly pure, single-molecule-specific biochemistry,
2. specially structured molecules,
3. functionally integrated molecular machines,
4.comprehensively regulated, information-driven metabolic functions, and
5. Inversely-causal meta-information

None of these levels can be obtained through natural processes, none can be predicted from the level below, and each is dependent on the level above. Meta-information is the top level of biological complexity and cannot be explained by naturalistic mechanisms, yet life cannot exist without it.50 Putting all other arguments for and against the rise of biological information aside, where did the meta-information, upon which all life depends, come from?

it wasn't written by me, it was written by the same PHD who wrote this:

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2014, 06:20:24 AM »
kid's as obstinate now as he was when he was a drugbag dreaming of being a pro BBer

tried to warn him 7 yrs ago---and predicted his current condition

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159366.0

His obstinance comes from being completely self-absorbed.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2014, 06:20:52 AM »
American Idol sucks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »
membership is about 60/month for both me and the wife

Sounds like a good deal for a gym like that.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »
I know it wasn't written by you, but if you post it as evidence against evolution you should at least understand it so that you can like me critically appraise it and see that it is horseshit.

Alex williams proposed these things? this guy?

http://creation.com/alexander-williams

hate to break it to you bro, he isn't a PHD in shit, and his area of study has nothing to do with abiogenesis. This is pure stupidity, why am I even wasting my time. You are lost man, get a grip. This fucking guy even argues against the big bang (he is a PHD extraordinarie, going from physics to biology and back, crushing each theory with simple logic) and fossils, he wrote a book called the fossils say no! this guy isn't interested in truth, just confirmation for his backward views. This guy should have several nobel's.

What the fuck is meta-information? information about information? I suppose god is the source huh? wait, where did the meta information for god come from? nevermind, god is eternal and lives outside of time right?

Didn't want to waste the energy arguing against someone who just copy and pastes, nice to see someone take him to task on this pseusdo-scientific/creationist garbage.

Tbombz won't respond. Que the bible quotes

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2014, 09:17:41 AM »
Didn't want to waste the energy arguing against someone who just copy and pastes, nice to see someone take him to task on this pseusdo-scientific/creationist garbage.

Tbombz won't respond. Que the bible quotes

the guy is a botanist and is clearly a moron, he talks about meta information (which he has no evidence for or can give an example. He uses the word inversely incorrectly. He has a certificate of theology and a science degree, yet he is able to dismantle evolution, genetics etc even the big bang with simple thought experiments. It's truly marvelous, a genius of our time. He knows enough about cosmology to dismantle the big bang without one bit of math, just verbal sewage.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2014, 09:26:32 AM »

Already making your own rules.  You're easy pickings for a cult leader.
He is the cult leader. The Cult of T-Bunny. While donning the Bunny Suit, our future spiritual leader in the making will espouse his knowledge gained from bodybuilding and it's drugs, rec drug usages and PnP--this future "Soul Repairer" will cleanse thy soul, and if need be, give a massage, where the bunny doth hide.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:45 AM »
the guy is a botanist and is clearly a moron, he talks about meta information (which he has no evidence for or can give an example. He uses the word inversely incorrectly. He has a certificate of theology and a science degree, yet he is able to dismantle evolution, genetics etc even the big bang with simple thought experiments. It's truly marvelous, a genius of our time. He knows enough about cosmology to dismantle the big bang without one bit of math, just verbal sewage.
yeah did some research on this guy

hahaha no PhD, not even a physicist! Speak on this tbombz

just a charlatan who caters to the ignorant.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2014, 10:10:28 AM »
Bet you can't refute him on the various types of lilies and conifers.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
High-intensity workout

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:08 AM »

That certificate of theology makes him quite the intellectual heavyweight.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2014, 10:54:37 AM »
yeah did some research on this guy

hahaha no PhD, not even a physicist! Speak on this tbombz

just a charlatan who caters to the ignorant.

right? I mean bad enough he posts something he doesn't understand but then tries to hide behind PHD  as if that means anything, turns out he is just a nutcase talking about things he has no formal education in. It;s like a chemist talking about bench press, makes no sense, it's nonsense.

evolution is a fact, it simply explains how the diversity of life came about, tbomz isn't on the mark here, this guy is talking about abiogenesis, a different theory altogether.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: yall ever see this machine? tbombz doing "crossfit"
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2014, 11:14:29 AM »
seems like a solid scientific argument to me.

I love science.

Jesus created science, sustains science, proves science, and reveals science.

there is no science without Jesus. and all science points back to him.

Jesus, did you just say that this argument about the bannana is a good one? we modified teh wild bannana which looks like a fucking pear like fruit and brown to this longer yellow form, all bannanas now are clones, nothing natural about them. The funny thing is he is using a man made bannana to show how great design is LMAO.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »
\

"When he read Duane Gish’s book Evolution: The fossils say No! and Whitcomb and Morris’s book The Genesis Flood he realized that evolution and uniformitarianism did not fit the facts of science, so he abandoned them and adopted six-day creation and the biblical time scale."

He believes the earth was made in six days, this is false.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2014, 11:38:27 AM »

Amen brother!  PREACH!!

I understand everything you're saying.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2014, 11:42:56 AM »
Amen brother!  PREACH!!

I understand everything you're saying.
Cause you're dumb and fat

Just like all the other sheep.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2014, 11:43:11 AM »
Good luck with that. Myths and fantasy in place of bunny costumes and dreams of being a pro BBer. You just spinning in place.

No sir, this man has experienced the risen Christ and solidified his faith because of it.  He's now on a lifelong journey to mature that faith.

I applaud him and will stand firmly beside him because he's a living, breathing testimony for the reality of Christ.  A man who's sin had consumed him, a man who has undergone extensive demonic oppression, a man who lost his way but found a new life and purpose in Jesus Christ.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2014, 11:44:43 AM »
No sir, this man has experienced the risen Christ and solidified his faith because of it.  He's now on a lifelong journey to mature that faith.

I applaud him and will stand firmly beside him because he's a living, breathing testimony for the reality of Christ.  A man who's sin had consumed him, a man who has undergone extensive demonic oppression, a man who lost his way but found a new life and purpose in Jesus Christ.

You don't want him on your team.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2014, 11:48:18 AM »

I was thinking the same thing.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »

I'd stand beside a man like tbombz any day actually.  The man is full of God's grace and some on this board want to trample him underfoot because he loves the Lord now....because his heart has been changed.

He unbashedly represents Jesus Christ and has experienced more personal hell in the last few years that many on this board will ever know.  

The population of heaven is filled with the redeemed and tbombz has joined its ranks because he's given himself to Christ, been forgiven of his sin and is sanctified and changed for God's will and purposes now.  

I'd listen closely to him.