Author Topic: Clear TestP100  (Read 1593 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Clear TestP100
« on: May 18, 2014, 03:46:39 PM »
Curious, is it legit? I mean of course hard to tell, but I've never had testp that was clear clear, slightly yellow/green very light tint and almost clear but completely clear?

I remember omnadren I used to have used to be pretty clear and worked well... but just curious.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Clear TestP100
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 05:19:19 PM »
I wouldn't immediately rule it bunk just based off color.  Few people bother faking test anyways, and the test P is so fast-acting you'll know if it's real or not within a week

Give it a "shot" and report back 8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:34:06 AM »
lol I guess if I get an instant boner within a few hours it's legit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 03:48:32 PM »
depends on the oil. that's all

the greenish tint oil is usually grapeseed oil which is what a lot of ugl's use

the clear could be anything from cottonseed to safflower oil, esp with a low dose (100mg/ml) testosterone product.. there's 1/2 the amount of hormone (drug) in the oil as other testosterones (cyp, enan) to affect the color.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »
Doesn't matter what ester...I just got some 100% crystal clear Test E from Alin and the shit is the best test I've ever run.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »
Doesn't matter what ester...I just got some 100% crystal clear Test E from Alin and the shit is the best test I've ever run.

maybe it's 100mg prop. lol

I just said prop because that tends to be 100mg/ml... as opposed to enan and cyp which have 2.5x as much hormone.

enan itself is fairly clear in raw form (it's liquid at room temp and white solid when cool), so any color would be from the oil.

you can use coconut oil (mct), which is clear, but it adds to the production cost vs cottonseed or grapeseed oil.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 06:27:48 PM »
I have seen alot of Test esters that turn out clear. Even Deca is usually pretty clear. The only 2 oils that have a very noticable color you should look for is Tren and EQ. Tren looks like dehydrated piss(kind of a golden-brown/yellow color) EQ is another compound that is usually a tad darker (not as dark as Tren but it is darker then any Test or deca ester. Most all other AAS oils are pretty clear. Like ESF said the oil the lab uses matters a little bit but not to much. I would not be worried if my Test prop was clear.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »

what brand is it Balkan? I have never heard much of anything good when it comes to Alins Gear or balkan Pharm.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 08:06:13 PM »
nah canadian domestic

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 07:22:44 AM »
what brand is it Balkan? I have never heard much of anything good when it comes to Alins Gear or balkan Pharm.

Seriously I remember back in 2004 getting something from A, just to test the online waters.....anyways I ordered deca but that was certainly not what was in the vials. Not only was it fake but it was contaminated and caused a sterile abscess. POS. Balkan is not human grade no matter what anyone reads on some of the other boards it's UGL, plain and simple. There are some UGLs that do take pride in their procedures, this is not one of them.

The posters above are right it's just a matter of the type of oil used with regards to the color of the prop.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
I've used clearer tests it just means there is less fo other oils such as grapeseed.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
Seriously I remember back in 2004 getting something from A, just to test the online waters.....anyways I ordered deca but that was certainly not what was in the vials. Not only was it fake but it was contaminated and caused a sterile abscess. POS. Balkan is not human grade no matter what anyone reads on some of the other boards it's UGL, plain and simple. There are some UGLs that do take pride in their procedures, this is not one of them.

The posters above are right it's just a matter of the type of oil used with regards to the color of the prop.

I got raws from Alin back in '04 and they were legit. when I got back into the biz again a couple years ago things had changed for him. I suspect biz has been very good for him volume-wise and his quality control has slipped considerably.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 09:03:50 PM »

Yes it's Balkan. The reason I tried it is he is the top guy on professional muscle, go to his sponsor page if you want to hear good things about it lol they certainly swayed me, no problems yet except boners so hard my nuts lodge themselves into my abdomen lol...Hundreds of pages of nothing but praise...I mean I don't know the first things about obtaining HG US prescription grade shit. We're talking about black market stuff here, there are no guarantees. That being said I would much rather go to the BIGGEST guy around than some small time charlie...

Just out of curiosity what are the best brands you've ever used? I would like to know who you put your faith in. Srs.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 09:17:41 PM »
Yes it's Balkan. The reason I tried it is he is the top guy on professional muscle, go to his sponsor page if you want to hear good things about it lol they certainly swayed me, no problems yet except boners so hard my nuts lodge themselves into my abdomen lol...Hundreds of pages of nothing but praise...I mean I don't know the first things about obtaining HG US prescription grade shit. We're talking about black market stuff here, there are no guarantees. That being said I would much rather go to the BIGGEST guy around than some small time charlie...

Just out of curiosity what are the best brands you've ever used? I would like to know who you put your faith in. Srs.

sometimes small time charlie's take more pride in their product. since we dont' reply on a huge volume of customers, we make sure each product is 100% clean and 100% dosed not only with the product you expect, but in the dose you will feel since we want return customers.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 07:49:49 AM »

LOL I get this too! Super annoying having to reach down and "pop them back out" when having sex.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 04:00:17 AM »
i use cottonseed oil and mine are crustsl clear,so it's good to go
T