Author Topic: why dont they just make shoes/boots out of one solid peice tire material  (Read 13246 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
with holes for laces. that shoe would never fucking wear out. damn i probably done made someone rich with this idea, i mean its about time

i stopped wearing shoes years ago because those pussy ass shoes would wear out. now my steel toes boots lasted a good while
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
never heard of the words "economic growth" right?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
... Anabolichalo of manual labour.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
nah johnny is ten times better than anabolic homo.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
With every step they'd spring back to shape with a big DWOING.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im not even talking about an inflated tire, just the damn tire itself in a shoe mold how fucking hard is that to make that shoe would last forever and awesome as fuck easily a billion dollar invention
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
You can make a pair of Viet Cong sandals pretty easy for summer or resole your boots -

With molding there is probably some issue with the malleability of heavy rubber to precise shapes, like a foot.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Carrying the spare in your asscrack gets old in a hurry tho.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I'm pretty sure this was already experimented with by leading shoe manufacturers but they could never solve one major problem.

Every participant claimed that after trying the shoes on their feet became instantly tired.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm pretty sure this was already experimented with by leading shoe manufacturers but they could never solve one major problem.

Every participant claimed that after trying the shoes on their feet became instantly tired.

hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahaha!!!  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

a

TEH boob

• Getbig IV

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
My dogs would be stinkloafs if they lives in a tire.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...