Author Topic: Injectable Vitamins  (Read 5155 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Injectable Vitamins
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 10:29:08 PM »
Would love to be injected by a getbigger

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 10:29:18 PM »
Ordered and received my cake pans in the mail! I'll get around to making the hummingbird cake in the next couple weeks.

Also the sides of the pans lean/slant outwards....my hypothesis is that this will make a cake with straighter sides, as opposed to a cake where the bottom of the layer is wider than the top of the layer. Thoughts? Don't know if my explanation is the greatest
Straight sided is the way to go.  2 inch sides.  Chicago Metallic is what I use and I find them to be the best out there.

Here is a picture when I made the Hummingbird Cake a little while ago.  The entire thing is around 14,000 calories.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 10:33:36 PM »
Would love to be injected by a getbigger

Love to help you sterilize the gluteals first  (I'm a cotton ball and isopropyl kinna guy myself)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 10:34:39 PM »
Love to help you sterilize the gluteals first  (I'm a cotton ball and isopropyl kinna guy myself)

As long as you let me drink a shot or two of that isopropyl alcohol first.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2014, 10:35:29 PM »
Straight sided is the way to go.  2 inch sides.  Chicago Metallic is what I use and I find them to be the best out there.

Here is a picture when I made the Hummingbird Cake a little while ago.  The entire thing is around 14,000 calories.

Yeah I saw those pictures. Kitty   :)

Awwh I was considering getting the Chicago metallic. I got Emeril  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 10:38:52 PM »
Want that deck stained or sealed? Falcon and I can stop by this weekend.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2014, 12:32:13 AM »
Dessert derail of peace in this thread.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2014, 12:36:05 AM »
I need iron and wish I could get in injected cause my body is having a hard time absorbing it through supps.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2014, 01:27:01 AM »
Also the sides of the pans lean/slant outwards....my hypothesis is that this will make a cake with straighter sides, as opposed to a cake where the bottom of the layer is wider than the top of the layer. Thoughts? Don't know if my explanation is the greatest

They lean outwards, because that's easier (and therefore cheaper) for production. Those pans are folded or pressed around a metal mould. If the bottom of the pan would be wider than the rim of the pan, you could not get the mould out. The more the sides lean outwards, the easier to get the mold out.
That is also why straight sided pans are more expensive. And they're still not fully straight, they usually slant about 0.5-1 degree, but they look straight.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2014, 01:42:25 AM »
They lean outwards, because that's easier (and therefore cheaper) for production. Those pans are folded or pressed around a metal mould. If the bottom of the pan would be wider than the rim of the pan, you could not get the mould out. The more the sides lean outwards, the easier to get the mold out.
That is also why straight sided pans are more expensive. And they're still not fully straight, they usually slant about 0.5-1 degree, but they look straight.

damn you're smart... why don't they just form it a second time in something like this:

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2014, 02:09:33 AM »
damn you're smart... why don't they just form it a second time in something like this:

Try this with your cupped hands as molds and a sheet of paper as folding material. You'll find you need a positive mould on the inside to press the sheet against the negative mould/your hands on the outside.
Also, the line where the two mould parts meet will be visible. It's considered not aesthetic. That would have to be sanded, and that's adds to production costs.

If you like to know more about production methods, watch some 'How It's Made'. Quite cheesy, but informative. I like these kind of videos from 'Sendung mit der Maus' better, but they are in German and not subtitled.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2014, 02:11:19 AM »
Try this with your cupped hands as molds and a sheet of paper as folding material. You'll find you need a positive mould on the inside to press the sheet against the negative mould/your hands on the outside.
Also, the line where the two mould parts meet will be visible. It's considered not aesthetic. That would have to be sanded, and that's adds to production costs.

If you like to know more about production methods, watch some 'How It's Made'. Quite cheesy, but informative. I like these kind of videos from 'Sendung mit der Maus' better, but they are in German and not subtitled.

Cool!! Very interesting

I was just now watching How It's Made on the science channel. They were building parking garage sections. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2014, 02:28:59 AM »
I think the boost is placebo mostly. I did some b-vitamin shots, a painful 3ml amp, didn't notice shit.

As far as b12, well, the oral is absorbed, not quite as well as injectable but the research is there if you want to have a look. Go to pubmed and search for injectable vs oral b12. If I wanted b12 I would take oral methylcobalamin. There are 1, 2, 5 and even 15mg tablets/lozenges of of this stuff. Very very high dose, like a million percent of daily recommendation, so you will be swimming in b12 for sure, relatively poor oral absorption or not.

I would like some injectable glutathione though.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2014, 03:53:17 AM »
I need iron and wish I could get in injected cause my body is having a hard time absorbing it through supps.

red meat, iron is best absorbed from red meat

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2014, 03:56:31 AM »

I read that iron injections cause a permanent dark spot at the injection site.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 04:00:58 AM »
red meat, iron is best absorbed from red meat
I have never eaten red meat. I am exercising everyday and my periods are a bit heavier. I am taking a liquid iron currently. Tried to take the pill form from a health store but it's coming out the other end. Please no sick lee priest jokes either.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2014, 04:02:05 AM »
I read that iron injections cause a permanent dark spot at the injection site.
okay that's a no from me then. Doesn't sound appealing

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2014, 04:05:07 AM »
I prefer to inject as many macro or micro nutrients as possible. Sometimes if I am thirsty I will even inject distilled water into my glutes because I know the absorption is faster.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2014, 04:05:55 AM »
I prefer to inject as many macro or micro nutrients as possible. Sometimes if I am thirsty I will even inject distilled water into my glutes because I know the absorption is faster.

LOL

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2014, 05:08:19 AM »
I have never eaten red meat. I am exercising everyday and my periods are a bit heavier. I am taking a liquid iron currently. Tried to take the pill form from a health store but it's coming out the other end. Please no sick lee priest jokes either.

try it then, it can't hurt

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2014, 05:11:18 AM »
try it then, it can't hurt

I will cook it for someone else but I won't eat it. I will stick to sea foods/ fish.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2014, 05:22:42 AM »
I would never inject any other synthetic vitamin than B12

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2014, 05:51:27 AM »

I'm a sucker  :'(

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2014, 06:58:05 AM »
I'm a sucker  :'(

No, you're not. It's just not something a normal person would think of.

But do let us know how your cakes turn out.  :)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2014, 07:01:20 AM »

Please tell us more about your heavy periods.