Author Topic: Schlong in shorts - how to control it when training  (Read 4917 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Schlong in shorts - how to control it when training
« on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:19 AM »
I was just getting ready for a run and I was going through my regular pre-run routine...

I stand in front of a mirror, jump up and down 3 times and check out how much my dick is rolling around.

As a consideration to my fellow human beings, I don't like to run around with my cock visibly bouncing left to right in my shorts.

I fucking hate it when some old codger is running around in running shorts and his manhood is all over the place and so I don't want to subject others to my penis waving at them either.

Am I the only athlete that is concerned with such things?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Schlong in shorts
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 04:14:35 AM »
When I do triathlons wearing Tri shorts which are pretty much cycling shorts designed for running too....I tend to wear a race belt so make sure that my race number is placed in front of my groin....to avoid the snake charming effect.

S

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 04:18:41 AM »
I jog in the nude :o

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 04:47:21 AM »
78 views, 2 replies. Lot of people left disappointed with no pic  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 06:24:20 AM »
No

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 06:33:43 AM »
I was just getting ready for a run and I was going through my regular pre-run routine...

I stand in front of a mirror, jump up and down 3 times and check out how much my dick is rolling around.

As a consideration to my fellow human beings, I don't like to run around with my cock visibly bouncing left to right in my shorts.

I fucking hate it when some old codger is running around in running shorts and his manhood is all over the place and so I don't want to subject others to my penis waving at them either.

Am I the only athlete that is concerned with such things?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 06:52:29 AM »
We're gonna need a vid of said routine just to be clear with what you're talking about. No homo

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 06:57:18 AM »
We're gonna need a vid of said routine just to be clear with what you're talking about. No homo

Yes, and if you could stroke your cock and cum on the lens that would be great.

(No homo)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 07:01:40 AM »

Adorable!  :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 07:16:31 AM »

I think Shizzo already made the vid

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 07:48:47 AM »
I usualy just chubb-up before I go out for a run. Or if it's cold - stuff a few socks down there. Heads are turned everywhere, ladies a dripping wet, guys are jealous (or homo) and kids point fingers across the street.

They see me rollin', they hatin'..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 07:57:09 AM »
It's called wearing underwear. It tends to help.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 08:14:08 AM »
It's called wearing underwear. It tends to help.

Dear Sir,

I thought I'd put pen to paper to air my thoughts on your recent foray on the internet. It's been lovely to hear your witticisms again but I thought perhaps we might want to carefully consider your personal perspectives and bias on the issue.

As you know, it has been 6 years since you last saw your penis. Obviously, your distended gut and swollen liver plays a role there but more than that, the large amount of fat around the base of your penis means that only an inch or so juts out. As such, you don't really have the 'play' in the nether regions to create a noticeable schlong swing.

So, whilst I do understand that in your case, the thinnest covering of cloth will stop dead any movement. This is merely because you don't have enough free penis weight to gather momentum to break the relatively flimsy hold of even your faggiest pair of see through thongs worn thin through 15 years of washing.

On the other hand, even with fairly weighty fabric of a new pair of lycra undergarments, I still find it necessary to so a swing test before a run. This is because I have my flaccid member has more swing in it.

Simple physics really. Center of gravity and all that.

Yours faithfully

Pedro

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 08:17:45 AM »
Dear Sir,

I thought I'd put pen to paper to air my thoughts on your recent foray on the internet. It's been lovely to hear your witticisms again but I thought perhaps we might want to carefully consider your personal perspectives and bias on the issue.

As you know, it has been 6 years since you last saw your penis. Obviously, your distended gut and swollen liver plays a role there but more than that, the large amount of fat around the base of your penis means that only an inch or so juts out. As such, you don't really have the 'play' in the nether regions to create a noticeable schlong swing.

So, whilst I do understand that in your case, the thinnest covering of cloth will stop dead any movement. This is merely because you don't have enough free penis weight to gather momentum to break the relatively flimsy hold of even your faggiest pair of see through thongs worn thin through 15 years of washing.

On the other hand, even with fairly weighty fabric of a new pair of lycra undergarments, I still find it necessary to so a swing test before a run. This is because I have my flaccid member has more swing in it.

Simple physics really. Center of gravity and all that.

Yours faithfully

Pedro
That was cute......but wearing underwear will not make your shit jump all over the place. Going commando in shorts will have this effect.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:23:05 AM »
That was cute......but wearing underwear will not make you shit jump all over the place. Going commando in shorts will have this effect.

See above.

You are a fat alchoholic that would have a heart attack just jumping up and down in front of a mirror.

What the fuck would you know about running?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 08:25:58 AM »
See above.

You are a fat alchoholic that would have a heart attack just jumping up and down in front of a mirror.

What the fuck would you know about running?
I have a penis and I wear shorts.

Meltdown.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 08:27:21 AM »
Do they have Hanes or Fruit of the Loom in Thailand?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2014, 08:31:44 AM »
I have a penis and I wear shorts.

Meltdown.

Men with a large pannus (the extra fat around the abdomen) tend to have a large build up of fat in the supra-pubic area. The supra-pubic area is the area above the base of the penis over the pubic bone.  As this area becomes thicker with fat, the penis gets drawn inward underneath the skin, creating an appearance of shorter penis.

The actual length of the penis does not change. However, more of it’s length is imbedded underneath the fat surrounding it. In other words, more of the penis is drawn inside the body, making the portion that hangs out of the body, shorter. This makes the functional portion of the penis shorter.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:54 AM »
Men with a large pannus (the extra fat around the abdomen) tend to have a large build up of fat in the supra-pubic area. The supra-pubic area is the area above the base of the penis over the pubic bone.  As this area becomes thicker with fat, the penis gets drawn inward underneath the skin, creating an appearance of shorter penis.

The actual length of the penis does not change. However, more of it’s length is imbedded underneath the fat surrounding it. In other words, more of the penis is drawn inside the body, making the portion that hangs out of the body, shorter. This makes the functional portion of the penis shorter.
Wear underwear Pedro.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 08:34:33 AM »
Do they have Hanes or Fruit of the Loom in Thailand?

I don't shop in Walmart.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 08:35:52 AM »
Wear underwear Pedro.

This thread is for men with a penis.

You should go play on the ladies forum. Show them a pic of your fat pad - they'll make you an honorary bitch.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 08:38:15 AM »

You should go play on the ladies forum. Show them a pic of your fat pad - they'll make you an honorary bitch.
You are getting butthurt for no reason. Any man knows these things. Your penis does not sway from side to side, unless you are not wearing underwear.

You live in Thailand right? Do they wear underwear there?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 08:43:04 AM »

WE DON'T WANT HIM!!! Don't you dare do that do us  >:(

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 08:43:45 AM »
Also just wear compression shorts under loose shorts

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 08:44:12 AM »
You are getting butthurt for no reason. Any man knows these things. Your penis does not sway from side to side, unless you are not wearing underwear.

You live in Thailand right? Do they wear underwear there?

Your penis does not sway from side to side because:

- it is buried in fat
- you don't go over 4 mph

You cannot understand this because

- you are a retard
- you still wear diapers