Author Topic: Robert Mathis Picks A PED Fight With The NFL He's Not Going To Win  (Read 1053 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mathis is 32 and playing out of his head at the moment... 19 and 1/2 sacks last year on a team with no defensive help.  Former players on ESPN said he's playing insane and now they know why.  He claims he only used a fertility drug for 11 or 12 days to make a baby.   His agent was on ESPN today defending it... sounded credible until he claimed another one of his clients was busted for Adderall, and everyone knows, there are no advantages of using Adderall for football players...  ::)

Robert Mathis Picks A PED Fight With The NFL He's Not Going To Win

Robert Mathis's agent is not about to let his client's four-game suspension pass without a fight—and the NFL appears willing to engage him. The agent, Hadley Englehard, and the NFL have waged an unusually public war of words for Mathis's violation of the league's drug policy for what he claims was a prescribed fertility treatment.

The Colts linebackers' suspension was announced late on Friday, but if the league released the news then hoping it would go away, it's out of luck. Mathis offered a novel explanation for his failed drug test: He had been taking the fertility drug Clomid in an attempt to have another child. (Mrs. Mathis is now pregnant, so congrats.)

"The league and Commissioner Goodell have taken a stance that puts Robert under some strict scrutiny. That is really unjust and unfair," Englehard said. "We have given him all the medical data. We are just amazed that the commissioner and the NFL have put this kind of punishment on Robert."

Clomid, though, is probably not the hill an athlete wants to die on. It is one of the most popular drugs in the history of illegal performance-enhancing in sports, and has been for decades. Its most popular contraband use is to jumpstart a man's testosterone cycle if it's been interrupted by steroid use, and it shows up again and again in baseball's PED users—most notably in the BALCO scandal. The bottom line: Any player should know to seek a medical exemption before using it. Mathis did not.

And more than that, no competent doctor would provide it to an athlete for legitimate medical purposes without warning him that it appears on all banned-substance lists. But the more we learn about Mathis's doctor, the more questions come up. Naptown.co poked around the website for that doctor's clinic, and didn't find any information on fertility treatments. Instead, there's a whole bunch of "anti-aging" treatments, including Sermorelin, a largely undetectable HGH substitute.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Robert Mathis Picks A PED Fight With The NFL He's Not Going To Win
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 08:41:05 AM »
clomid of peace..

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
Fertility treatment, lol. This particular doc does not even do fertility. Its a "under the radar" SERM + hGH treatment to elevate Test into High Norm range and the hGH is undetectable during season. Out of season they are back on the Test/GH combo until pre-season then they cycle off and the SERM (clomid) acts as PCT and carries over for its natty test enhancing purposes. Media is clueless, the league admin is clueless and most of the fans are clueless as well.

Get with the times folks. There are advanced docs out there selling their knowledge and expertise at "anti aging" clinics and the like to help athletes get by the tests and or maximize in-season hormone profiles. That is not counting the completely dark non brick and mortar operations that assist these athletes as well (think Balco during its time). Big money to be made here. Most of these guys did cycles in college ball and do NOT want to go natty as they are also aging. At the very least, many use GH.

A daily 25mg dose of clomid can can DOUBLE a man's test but still fall within "norm" range. If you want to maximize natty profile, a very low dose AI and a SERM is a great way to go. As pointed out, clomid is on the banned substance list and most top docs will use toremifene (a newer interchangeable SERM which doesnt lower IGF-1 levels) now in tested athletes. Any HRT docs out there want to partner with a shiesty attorney and fucking TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM? PM me. Best part is it can all be done legally, with prescription, and the docs face no real liability in rx'ing SERMs, AI, test and GH. I should probably just go to med school once my astronaut training is over.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22951175

http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

Why is ESPN not calling me to write for them? Because I'm fucking black thats why.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
the sob story they're selling on tv.... "my mama has stage 4 cancer and we had to rush to make her a grandchild before she dies, and we got pregnant in 11 days on clomid, and I still have half the bottle left, and I'd never use steroids, and anyway, clomid doesn't help athletes at all, neither does adderall, all we want is to pay a fine and keep playing because we're victims in all of this...."

they're trying everything, but dude is jacked at 32, better than ever, dominating with no help, and using a banned substance.  Pretty clear.  his agent is selling a half-cocked story... and saying clomid and adderall don't help NFL athletes anyway lol... wow, really?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:34:48 AM »
he's the only NFL player on peds. fucking cheater  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 10:45:37 AM »
Ya got busted buddy. Deal with it instead of whining like a bitch. Every guy has an excuse when they're caught. "I was taking a supplement and wasn't aware that it contained a banned substance because it wasn't listed on the bottle." Oh brother. There's nothing shady about getting older, turning 32 and beating your sack numbers from the last 2 seasons combined.....