Author Topic: going off trt cold turkey - what should i expect?  (Read 3066 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
going off trt cold turkey - what should i expect?
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:17:40 AM »
Ontario has a province wide shortage and even though I have a source now, since I moved and split from my fiancée i'm flat fucking broke and can't afford it. so i'm going from 150mg test e every 10 days to nothing.

I was finally getting into the best shape of my life and running ephedrine mildly but now i'm wondering since my body is gonna go out of whack if I should cut out the ephedrine.

also, what type of workouts should I do now? and what type of eating? what sides should I expect? i'm in a bad emotional/mental state from my relationship split and having to rebuild my life. I was very worried to what is going to happen to me.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: going off trt cold turkey - what should i expect?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
Dude you can't afford a bottle or two of test come on. Especially after a break up? Epic fail.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »
Dude you can't afford a bottle or two of test come on. Especially after a break up? Epic fail.

no shit eh. I also lost my job in the process to punching a hole through the fucking wall. I was in real bad shape last week. very violent and ruthless. this is the worst time of my life.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 09:29:15 AM »
wrong time to play with your hormones. take 200mg every 6 days. Stop everything stressful take time from the gym don't stop the trt.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:25:57 AM »
Don't go off TRT, get a vial.. it'll last you a long time. Delasteryl is overpriced shit. 200mg for 5ml on average 100bux+ rip off. Get some UG test 250mg 10ml and call it a day.. 50 bux tops... 50 bux will last you ten weeks.

I had to get off TRT two years ago, worst mistake everything lost and starting from scratch sucks hard.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 10:27:40 AM »
You'll be even worse off, unstable, aggressive, moody, etc... if you get off TRT I guarantee it.

You need to learn to cope with your issues/problems, regardless though.. but getting off TRT will mess you up more guaranteed. I'm sorry to hear about your break up, I can understand how hard that can be and how it'll affect you mentally and emotionally.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »
How was your sex drive/erections? (No gay lol)

I don't have much drive anymore and had a pretty good looking girl over here last night and I just coulsnt get it up. Then she made a remark and I went berserk and kicked her out screaming at her. Holy fuck. Until I get back on I'm trying to avoid women. I don't even feel like being with friends. Sit in my room or go for walks

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
I'm also a year and a half deep into trt. Don't know how long until my natural test comes back

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 02:05:03 PM »
Dude it won't just come back, period. You would need to use something like clomid at least. I was on clomid and hcg for three months until I 'normalized'. Lost all gains within 2 weeks. Kept using all kinds of supps to make it through, and all that ended up way more money. I had a specific reason to get off though, but never again.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
My endo on Wednesday better give some fucking hcg and Clomid then. Holy fuck. Time to strap up and rob a Macs. I'm applying everywhere for the jobs at the moment while living on my OW

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »
I came off cold turkey for about 5 months and didn't notice much.  Sex drive went down a bit but I could still get it up no problem.

The hardest part for me was working out.  It becomes so unenjoyable...I did a lot of cardio and would fool around with a total-body workout 1-2x a week.

I hope you can find some test and fast.  Good luck

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
My endo on Wednesday better give some fucking hcg and Clomid then. Holy fuck. Time to strap up and rob a Macs. I'm applying everywhere for the jobs at the moment while living on my OW

"give" ????????? That shit is insanely expensive compared to test...You're coming across as very dumb..

250mg of UGL test a week is 5$ per week...That is less than 1$ per day. And you don't even need that much..250 every 2 weeks is fine.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
dude just get some test250 from UG for like 50 bux from some local source... you can't get cheaper than that.. i know delasteryl is overpriced (that's the HG in canada) especially for being only 200mg for 5ml... but 250mg/ml for 10ml for 50 bux that's like 10 weeks worth come on..

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »
Looks like my option will be to go to a loan place and borrow some money. My source (at least he says he can get, he is prety big, obv user) for $65 an amp. Said doing 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks would be $200

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:22:11 PM »
Looks like my option will be to go to a loan place and borrow some money. My source (at least he says he can get, he is prety big, obv user) for $65 an amp. Said doing 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks would be $200

500mg a week is doing steroids..Not maintaining minimum functional TRT levels on a serious budget constraint.

2 x 10ml vials of 250 test = 5,000mg of test.

52 weeks in a year.

5,000mg / 52 = 96mg

Therefor $100 = 190mg / 2 weeks for 1 year.

1 year of trt = $100.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 08:31:16 PM »
But now that I have a way to get them I should use then right? What can a doctor do.if they see your levels at 500mg instead of 150? Cut me off trt?

I was still having some erectile difficulty on 150mg but when j dis 200mg every 2 weeks I was very horny and no problems until the last 4 days

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 11:40:03 PM »
What can a doctor do.if they see your levels at 500mg instead of 150? Cut me off trt?
essentially, yup. so good luck with that. honestly rethink your plans. you dont seem very smart, sorry. either do your own TRT with UGL stuff or doc prescribed. your choice.