Author Topic: I got some NNP of some dude, what ya think, legit or not?  (Read 4210 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: I got some NNP of some dude, what ya think, legit or not?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 12:57:05 PM »
thats exactly what im saying

no, detection time is ester dependent
. NPP detection time would be very short, a bit less than test E or cyp.

ah okay. never heard of durabolan as human grade NPP, only ever heard of deca durabolan (or -bolin i think).

I'm not sure about that. they don't test for nandrolone, they test for metabolites. as I recall people getting popped for the the 19-nor andro products many years ago months after ceasing use.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 10:14:14 PM »
I'm not sure about that. they don't test for nandrolone, they test for metabolites. as I recall people getting popped for the the 19-nor andro products many years ago months after ceasing use.

i dont know, but since short /no ester use (tren ace or test suspension) is so common among "natural" athletes i would think there is a connection to the ester...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2014, 10:49:39 PM »
i dont know, but since short /no ester use (tren ace or test suspension) is so common among "natural" athletes i would think there is a connection to the ester...

I can attest to the tren ace dissipating quickly... as I've done an injection of 100mg and roughly 14days later got paid a visit by DCI and gave a piss test that came back clean as a whistle. (later gotta felony thanks to 2 used syringes with a drop of tren ace in each and an empty 20ml vial with tren ace.. all tested positive)