Author Topic: I got some NNP of some dude, what ya think, legit or not?  (Read 4248 times)

Uncle Junior

I got some NNP of some dude, what ya think, legit or not?
« on: May 19, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »
Ok so about two month in on my first ever cycle, currently stack looks like this:

Test E: 500mg a week (was on 750mg but came down to 500)
Genotropin GH: 4IU a day
Arimidex 0.25 EOD
Finasteride 1mg daily

I was taking Proviron @ 75mg a day too but I ditched it cos it was making my scalp itch and I noticed a bit of hair thinning so said fuck it don't wanna risk it.

I've gone from 175lb up to 200lb now, definitely put on size but also got way fat, prob like around 17-20%, not sure, maybe just bloof??

Libido insane (annoyingly so now), appetite huge, strength up etc. Diet absolutely atrocious beyond description (just being honest).

Now I got some NNP of this dude and was planning on pinning 100mg EOD but have some questions:

1) From the pics does this look like a good lab/legit source to you? It's made by "VERMODJE" and called "Feniliver"
2) What dose should I start with is 100mg EOD too much on top of the 500mg of test or should I drop the test down to 250 and shoot 400mg NNP a week?
3) What should I expect to feel etc will I get deca dick etc?

By the way I paid £50 ($80) for 1000mg does that sound reasonable price for NNP?

I just hope it doesn't end up being test instead which would drive me more nuts than I am already??

Thanks guys.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: I got some NNP of some dude, what ya think, legit or not?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:42:05 PM »
Ok so about two month in on my first ever cycle, currently stack looks like this:

Test E: 500mg a week (was on 750mg but came down to 500)
Genotropin GH: 4IU a day
Arimidex 0.25 EOD
Finasteride 1mg daily

I was taking Proviron @ 75mg a day too but I ditched it cos it was making my scalp itch and I noticed a bit of hair thinning so said fuck it don't wanna risk it.

I've gone from 175lb up to 200lb now, definitely put on size but also got way fat, prob like around 17-20%, not sure, maybe just bloof??

Libido insane (annoyingly so now), appetite huge, strength up etc. Diet absolutely atrocious beyond description (just being honest).

Now I got some NNP of this dude and was planning on pinning 100mg EOD but have some questions:

1) From the pics does this look like a good lab/legit source to you? It's made by "VERMODJE" and called "Feniliver"
2) What dose should I start with is 100mg EOD too much on top of the 500mg of test or should I drop the test down to 250 and shoot 400mg NNP a week?
3) What should I expect to feel etc will I get deca dick etc?

By the way I paid £50 ($80) for 1000mg does that sound reasonable price for NNP?

I just hope it doesn't end up being test instead which would drive me more nuts than I am already??

Thanks guys.

I like npp at at least 500mg/wk.. maybe hit 2cc mwf.. or 1.75 cc mwf. keep test the same

never had 'deca dick', even at 2g/wk, so in my experience, I wouldn't worry.

80/bot is brutal. should be more like 50/bottle... 40/bottle if you buy 3 or more.

surprised your hair was dropping on 1mg finasteride.. and surprised your libido is good on that as well... if libido drops, try adding in 25 proviron.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 03:02:13 PM »
50 quid for 10ml of NPP? ouch.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 03:22:07 PM »

So is that good or bad Ro? I never bought it before so had no idea? Did I get jipped?

I don't really care so long as its legit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 03:27:54 PM »

50 quid?

50 pounds?

50 pense?

English money confuses the hell out of me. lol

Uncle Junior

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 03:29:15 PM »
I like npp at at least 500mg/wk.. maybe hit 2cc mwf.. or 1.75 cc mwf. keep test the same

never had 'deca dick', even at 2g/wk, so in my experience, I wouldn't worry.

80/bot is brutal. should be more like 50/bottle... 40/bottle if you buy 3 or more.

surprised your hair was dropping on 1mg finasteride.. and surprised your libido is good on that as well... if libido drops, try adding in 25 proviron.

Thanks ES

My libido is least of my problems right now, its beyond annoying to be honest with you.

Yeah the prov definitely made my scalp itch for sure and hair was thinning a bit, soon as I stopped it was ok again.

Shame cos I really liked the Prov was making me feel harder and when I was taking the Prov I ditched the Arimidex.

Arimidex is only thing that fucks up my libido, Finasteride doesn't seem to affect it.

Ok so basically I am gonna go from 500 to 1g a week now I guess.

Just little bit worried about adding in more gear cos I feel totally fucking ansy the whole time as it is, like always on edge.

Blood pressure generally good but it spiked up few times bit high to like 150 over 100 and resting pulse is like around 90 all the time.

Also the GH sometimes makes me hypo and started shaking and shit but its cos I hadn't eaten for long time.

Does source look ok?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 03:33:20 PM »
50 quid?

50 pounds?

50 pense?

English money confuses the hell out of me. lol

lol £50 about $80.

How does NNP make you feel, I am gonna get more fucking bloof??

I am holding shit load water already which won't fuck off.

I think its the GH mainly causing the water retention not the test cos I was ok on the test.

Ever since I had the GH things started happening, like I eat like a pig and won't gain weight. lol

Stuck at 200lb now scale not buging up anymore no matter how much I eat.

Waist fucking balloned out from 31.5 to fucking 33.5 now.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »

Thanks ES

My libido is least of my problems right now, its beyond annoying to be honest with you.

Yeah the prov definitely made my scalp itch for sure and hair was thinning a bit, soon as I stopped it was ok again.

Shame cos I really liked the Prov was making me feel harder and when I was taking the Prov I ditched the Arimidex.

Arimidex is only thing that fucks up my libido, Finasteride doesn't seem to affect it.

Ok so basically I am gonna go from 500 to 1g a week now I guess.

Just little bit worried about adding in more gear cos I feel totally fucking ansy the whole time as it is, like always on edge.

Blood pressure generally good but it spiked up few times bit high to like 150 over 100 and resting pulse is like around 90 all the time.

Also the GH sometimes makes me hypo and started shaking and shit but its cos I hadn't eaten for long time.

Does source look ok?

gh shouldn't make you hypo (hypoglycemic), it should actually make you Hyperglycemic.. it should raise your bloodsugar. that's odd.

the ansey/anxiety stuff goes away.. i can run 4g/wk for a few months, then miss a dose and do a 1/2 dose one week, and the next week do a full dose again and BOOM, anxiety for 2-3days post injection. it's not too bad that you're unable to function though.. at worst, try 1/2mg of klonopin before bed each nite. it has a 21hr half life so you should still be ok during the next day.

npp IME is like a cross between deca and tren.. sorta. you get the fullness from deca, but not as much water as deca. i like it better, but i get tired of the frequent shots.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 06:00:32 PM »
Jesus christ are you ever stupid...You honestly have no business taking anabolic steroids.

Too much fail in this to even comm...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 06:20:18 PM »

x2..should be around 20-25pounds
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:17 PM »
ahh.. now I see pics. pics didn't load earlier.. I thought it was a ugl, didn't know it was amps.. that affects the price. I can see that being much more expensive than a 10ml bottle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 11:34:10 PM »
ahh.. now I see pics. pics didn't load earlier.. I thought it was a ugl, didn't know it was amps.. that affects the price. I can see that being much more expensive than a 10ml bottle.

just cuz its in amps doesnt mean its HG though... does human grade NPP even exist?

Jesus christ are you ever stupid...You honestly have no business taking anabolic steroids.

this.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 12:31:55 AM »

Leave him too it, hes teamed up with ESFitness now so he should be fine.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2014, 01:08:10 AM »
Leave him too it, hes teamed up with ESFitness now so he should be fine.

can't resist trolling in the Steroid board still?

i occupy sooooo much space in your mind. so sad.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2014, 01:44:33 AM »
just cuz its in amps doesnt mean its HG though... does human grade NPP even exist?

this.

yea, durabolan.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2014, 03:43:46 AM »
yea, durabolan.

Yes true I can get Pharma Deca on script from Pharmacy here but they come in 50mg ampoules only which is huge pain in ass and I wanted the shorter ester NNP.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2014, 05:11:53 AM »
can't resist trolling in the Steroid board still?

i occupy sooooo much space in your mind. so sad.
Im not trolling actually, I am genuinly happy that he has you advising him.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2014, 06:25:29 AM »
Im not trolling actually, I am genuinly happy that he has you advising him.

Well the difference between you and ES Fitness is that he "actually" gives advice and offers a point of view offering reasoning and explanation, now you might not agree with it (which is fine because not everyone has to agree with everyone in life) but you don't offer a counter argument based on reasoning or explanation and resort to name calling and launching personal attacks on people.

I mean on the G&O I guess that sorta thing is a little bit more tolerated but here your constant bickering name calling is probably putting off noobs and newcomers from asking questions and registering.

Despite what you think I actually found Get Big while I was looking for steroid info because I was considering my very first cycle and this section of the board was very important and useful because it wasn't biased and didn't give me the usual BS you find on other steroid boards.

You might want to consider not everyone is as experienced as you and everyone has to start somewhere and how this all looks to a lurker from an outside perspective that might not know much about how GB operates etc.

You can be highly inconsiderate at times Simon at best. This not how any professional competitor should behave, trying considering other people before your already hugely inflated ego for a change

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:13 AM »
Follow EsFitness advice, he knows his shit.

Use it till you feel warm and confy.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2014, 10:40:24 AM »
I agree with Junior II, I enjoy the BS on the main board but I come to this section to learn...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 11:43:59 PM »
yea, durabolan.

thats nandrolone decanoate and not phenylpropionate though...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »

Deca-durabolan is long ester nandrolone....Durabolan is nandrolone phenylpropionate

Two completely different products

Uncle Junior

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 04:43:08 AM »
Deca-durabolan is long ester nandrolone....Durabolan is nandrolone phenylpropionate

Quick question for you about NNP vs Deca.

I know Deca stays in your system forever and will show up in drug test even say up to 2 years down the line.

Is that still the case with NNP, I know its a shorted ester that get in and out of your system quickly but since its still Nandrolone I am assuming it will show up in drugs tests for ages just like Deca correct?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2014, 11:23:38 AM »

deca-durabolan vs. durabolan... both nandrolone, one's nandrolone deconate, the other's nandrolone phenylprop.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 11:33:24 AM »

thats exactly what im saying

Quick question for you about NNP vs Deca.

I know Deca stays in your system forever and will show up in drug test even say up to 2 years down the line.

Is that still the case with NNP, I know its a shorted ester that get in and out of your system quickly but since its still Nandrolone I am assuming it will show up in drugs tests for ages just like Deca correct?

no, detection time is ester dependent. NPP detection time would be very short, a bit less than test E or cyp.

deca-durabolan vs. durabolan... both nandrolone, one's nandrolone deconate, the other's nandrolone phenylprop.

ah okay. never heard of durabolan as human grade NPP, only ever heard of deca durabolan (or -bolin i think).