Author Topic: Just got some UESAKA bumpers - are they high end?  (Read 972 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Just got some UESAKA bumpers - are they high end?
« on: May 19, 2014, 01:45:03 PM »
Bought a deadlift platform n the guy threw in a whole set. I know nothing of Olympic lifting. R UESAKA plates high end?  They look like it.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Just got some UESAKA bumpers
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
Yes.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:57:04 PM »
Haha. Ok. I'm gonna research them. Hope to expand the gym soon so I'm sure there wil be lifters that use them.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 04:01:43 PM »
Uesaka is super high end like Eleiko. Power - Lift is the US dealer, I believe.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 03:57:10 AM »
Uesaka is super high end like Eleiko. Power - Lift is the US dealer, I believe.
yeah. It was a nice power-lift platform. Guy threw in the bar n the weights n the power lift bumper rack. My gym lacks a platform so I was happy to get it. Thanks. Ill research it more.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Just got some UESAKA bumpers - are they high end?
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 03:59:21 AM »
Bought a deadlift platform n the guy threw in a whole set. I know nothing of Olympic lifting. R UESAKA plates high end?  They look like it.

you paid for a 1200 dl platform and they gave you 1200 worth of bumpers and bars free?

who's this dealer, I'm pickin up 2 sets. we've been needing a dl platform and more bumper plates. lol

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 05:20:33 AM »
you paid for a 1200 dl platform and they gave you 1200 worth of bumpers and bars free?

who's this dealer, I'm pickin up 2 sets. we've been needing a dl platform and more bumper plates. lol
where do u live?  I can get u the same deal. Can I upload pix to this server or do I have to do that linking bullshit?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 07:14:31 AM »
that's a good deal. i wonder what york charged for their lifting platforms back when they used to outfit almost every college with a weightroom in the 50's and 60's.
F

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 11:44:33 AM »
where do u live?  I can get u the same deal. Can I upload pix to this server or do I have to do that linking bullshit?

is there a time frame on the deal? we're re-negotiating our lease and considering moving to a large location, so not sure if we'll need 1 or 2 platforms (or 3, if we go add another 10k sq ft).

in socal, btw.