Author Topic: Wife cheats on husband with Alpha male 7 years ago Story: We met in college and  (Read 16298 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Wife cheats on husband with Alpha male 7 years ago

Story:

We met in college and have been together ever since. We recently had a 10 informal get together/reunion with our group from school. While there my wife spent a good amount of time talking with my first roommate from college, someone I never got along with and it has changed my idea of my wife.

When I was first in school my roommate was a popular guy, jock and frat type. He was very good with women. I thought he was superficial and lame but of course women disagreed. He got whatever he wanted. I didn't want the same to his extreme but I admit I resented that even the supposed good girl types lined up to be with him.

I moved out before the end of the year because I got tired of having to share space with yet another of his one night stands 4-5 times a week. He was just that guy, I even had a young-ish professor who was into him.

I moved out and we had some animosity over it even though we'd gotten along on a day to day basis otherwise. When I met my now wife the following year I was very interested in her because she was smart and beautiful and yet seemed unlike the other girls around me. One big thing was she was always skeptical and critical of my former roommate no matter how many people thought he was awesome.

Understand that when he was accused of harassing and possibly assaulting a girl the following year even the college administrator in charge of investigating the situation defended him as misunderstood and important to the campus community, so finding someone who seemed to be immune to his "spell" so to speak was huge to me. It wasn't the only thing, but it boosted her into another category in my eyes.

So we attended the get together last month and she was hanging out with him for a good amount of time, like old friends. I questioned this later and she has admitted spending time with him while we were dating in college. It turns out spending time with him also meant having oral sex with him on two occasions, messing around in general on other occasions.

In addition to having betrayed me (admittedly years ago) with my then least favorite person in the world, she still finds him charming today I can tell. I ask what happened to all that she said about him then, her ability to resist that and be sarcastic with him when he'd try to charm her like the others, she says she doesn't know, things just happened, why am I mad? it was years ago, etc.

She feels I'm unfair to hold this against her now, but for a month now I've just not been able to look at her the same. The details of the situation have killed me. Him playing playstation on the couch or watching football while she made him feel good is something I know but wish I didn't now. She tries to make it sound no big deal or just a thing or a mistake but it changes everything to me. She says she wants her husband back and her marriage back, I say I want the wife I thought I had. I wish I hadn't demanded to know what went on after I saw them together last month and the feelings still there apparently for her, at least seeing him as charming or attractive.

I don't intend to divorce but her friends and one of mine say I might be tossing everything away with my reaction. Of course the ones who knew him liked him which makes me sick. Has it been too long for this to be an issue? Am I potentially throwing away a good marriage to who I thought was the perfect woman?

Cliff:
    Guy jealous of Alpha roomate moves out of the apartment in 1 year.
    Guy meets girlfriend soon after who acts like she is not interested in alpha roomate.
    Alpha roomate accused of rape the following year.
    Fast foward 7 years. Guy gets married to girlfriend.
    Guy and wife goes to reunion, and wife is slooting it up with the alpha roomate.
    Husband questions behavior afterwards and wife finally admits to having had oral sex twice, and screwing alpha roomate while they were dating.
    Wife tells husband to stop overreacting as it happened ages ago.
    Beta husband feels betrayed but will not divorce wife.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's below Beta.

what's below Beta?  C?   Charlie?

He's a Charlie?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The guy comes off like a bitch but I guess I wouldn't be too happy if I knew my arch-enemy had his dick sucked and probably fucked my wife and that she and everyone else still finds him charming. Sucks to be him. He wont recover from this unless he fucks the dudes girl, sister or mother. 

scottt

• Getbig III
The guy comes off like a bitch but I guess I wouldn't be too happy if I knew my arch-enemy had his dick sucked and probably fucked my wife and that she and everyone else still finds him charming. Sucks to be him. He wont recover from this unless he fucks the dudes girl, sister or mother. 
He needs to do this and let his wife know after to gain alpha status or move on. Or a younger hotter girl.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
He should have joined his "arch-enemy" in the philandering fun.
Remember, it ain't fun if the homies can't get none. They could have been the best of buds.
Wingmans of peace.
When he was dating the girl, she was critical to throw him off the scent, she didn't want dude to know, that he "charmed" her...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
He needs to move on.  Bitch is a liar and always will be
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He should just leave her ass. Fuck that whore.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

That is the nuclear option. Definitely not off the table. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i didnt know black dudes like playing playstation  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
That is the nuclear option. Definitely not off the table. 

One last grudge fuck. Take her doggy style and wheh she is least expecting it, ram it right up her ass.  No lube.  
A

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
There can really only be one end to this "story."

"Kill them, Machine... kill them all!"

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
She should've told him when it happened. Maybe she's been completely faithful since that incident, but I'm not so sure that means the cheating could be forgotten just because it happened "a long time ago."

she should've at least had the courtesy to ignore the "alpha" at that reunion. Cheat and then talk to the person with whom you cheated? She shouldn't have even gone to the reunion at all.

I say he gets a hall pass if he's really that upset about it...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
he's below Beta.

what's below Beta?  C?   Charlie?

He's a Charlie?

Gamma

It goes:

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lamba,

Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Tho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi, Chi, Psi, Omega.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Sloots are gonna sloot, im guessing the misc is against this hoe, as they should be

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
he's below Beta.

what's below Beta?  C?   Charlie?

He's a Charlie?
no he is a örjan, its so far of from being a alpha that you guys dont even have ö in your alphabet

the trainer

The only way to regain his manhood is to challenge the dude to a fight and divorce the bitch, thats what I would do.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Fucking slaughter all of them!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
She should've told him when it happened. Maybe she's been completely faithful since that incident, but I'm not so sure that means the cheating could be forgotten just because it happened "a long time ago."

she should've at least had the courtesy to ignore the "alpha" at that reunion. Cheat and then talk to the person with whom you cheated? She shouldn't have even gone to the reunion at all.

I say he gets a hall pass if he's really that upset about it...

Defending women like Parker defends Hebrews  ;D

The guy is only beta if he accepts this shit, he wasn't a jealous fuck spying on his wife (or gf at the time in college) and interrogating her. Being insecure is the first sign of a beta.

He has to fuck her over, maybe fuck the guy over then move on. Problem is, divorce would almost certainly fuck him over.  ::)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
He's just an insecure fuck. Why would he care what the guy was doing getting with heaps of girls? and he went for a girl just because she didn't like that guy? WTF. Does he live in a box?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

Yep.....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Divorce.  Anything less is just that.  Less.

If it were reversed and he had done this to her, I would say the same thing. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Divorce.  Anything less is just that.  Less.

If it were reversed and he had done this to her, I would say the same thing. 

Guaranteed she has had at least 5 affairs since then. She was testing the waters to see what the husband would put up with.

She should have been out on the street the next day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Guaranteed she has had at least 5 affairs since then. She was testing the waters to see what the husband would put up with.

She should have been out on the street the next day.

You could well be right, sir.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
confucius says ,

Divorce is imminent

his dick nestled softly in her mouth it will be once again

enjoying it she will

crying the husband will turn to